Options

Krews: you rather LOVE it or HATE it

KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
With the super annoying increase of flagging Glu has been doing to some rather hard working K&K player, it's help get some players who don't play by the rules.1EF6D7A1-7055-4C32-B928-2B4D660E40B2_zpswe3ajwqi.jpeg
That's when the idea came to my head Krews are being effected by this and making some K&K players leave their newly found Krew family (or their been here since day one Krew family). With that said I would love the thoughts of all K&K gamers , from the leaders to the Krewies .C8D976E2-A4D6-4FCC-879B-E72C76CEE11C_zpsuh1kthau.gif
don't think Glu isn't listening on our feedback.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I personally love the concept of Krews But, recently the flagging has dropped my opinion to a mabye it should go back to solo events . But that's just my opinion .
Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Doll: Brie
List: A
lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
Doll:Khloe
Followers: 1k
lvl: 8
Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I personally love the concept of Krews But, recently the flagging has dropped my opinion to a mabye it should go back to solo events . But that's just my opinion .

The flagging has been there ever since the beginning so I wouldn't blame it so much into the Krew feature.

I loved the idea of having the Krews around it's just when Glu came over with the whole competition aspect and have Krews basically fight over the prizes. I remember the first few weeks of the #KrewGoals event over at the forums and it was quite hectic.
  • Options
    Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Krews are great. I am on the 3rd time losing my krew and my gift box button. Glu has the ability to review our in game play to know who is cheating. I have not and have no clue how to cheat. I am out over 100.00 cash from buying gems that goes back to the first time they did this. When i asked them to provide to me what i did wrong i was not answered. Im not letting it go this time. I got cheated out of cash. It doesnt seem to me like they are lustening. I have made Google play very aware of this and they want to hear from everyone who did nothing wrong who lost their game. I dont think krews are the issue at all and its fun chatting with others. Also each time my game glitched i had just collected from moving up on most followed. There is a glitch there and i had purchased gems within 24 hours of my glitch each time. So one of those ,2 things or both is where the glitch is. I will let the money go if they restore my gift button and i can get back in my krew. If they dont then I file a formal complaint with google playstore and they will directly contact Glu to refund my money. I have spoken to google playstore already and am following their instruction to deal with glu. Just out of curiosity how can you cheat? I dont want details or anything where they think i am asking how to cheat because i am not. I just dont see it.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    The flagging has been there ever since the beginning so I wouldn't blame it so much into the Krew feature.

I loved the idea of having the Krews around it's just when Glu came over with the whole competition aspect and have Krews basically fight over the prizes. I remember the first few weeks of the #KrewGoals event over at the forums and it was quite hectic.

I agree with what you said. However, I don't like the new format for the #KrewGoals event, if they are going to keep it the same and not change it back. The new format is a lot harder than the original.