Options

Kendall and Kylie glitch ... Getting kicked from krew. Contact play store asap

Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
I have spoken to Google play store about my gift boxes dissapearing and being kicked from krew. Google said to tell glu you have reported this to google play store and to also go to play store find the Kendall and Kylie app. Where it reads the description under the app and says read more you can make reports to google there and forall of you whohave had to start over for so called violating terms when you know you did not send this report to google. They will investigate this. You have to make the report. Glu can restore our games no matter what they tell us. You can also call google at 855 836 3987

Comments

• Options
    Brittx3Brittx3 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks! I'm going to do this right now. I don't know how they can do things like this. It's totally wrong
  • Options
    Cookiesyum18Cookiesyum18 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey, a lot of people have been having this glitch, including me. I'm "kicked from my krew" about three-four times a month. All I do to restore it, however, is close the app and reload, and then I'm back in.? However, reporting it might be a good idea too.
  • Options
    SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    @cookiesyum18 it’s exactly what happens to me ! I understand how bad it is ? It happened to me today!