Options

Update 2.7.0

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yeah the items are cute but honestly its not even worth it. 480 gems just for a box?? Thats no way earnable
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yeah the items are cute but honestly its not even worth it. 480 gems just for a box?? Thats no way earnable

When there will be a dating or work it event you will be able to earn 3 boxes without paying.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Glu I love this!! Thanks for listening to our suggestions
  • Options
    KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    When there will be a dating or work it event you will be able to earn 3 boxes without paying.

I know. I'm talking about the event going on right now
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Katie_yk wrote: »
    Sooo it seems like this event is unattainable unless you spend money on it.

Fun.

That is pretty much how superstar events work or unless you save your gems
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm still having issues with opening the game and getting "unable to connect to chat". yesterday I got it twice and then when I finally got into chat, it was blank.

This may be caused by a weak Internet connection. You can also try to fully exit and re-open your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm still having issues with opening the game and getting "unable to connect to chat". yesterday I got it twice and then when I finally got into chat, it was blank.

That happened to me I exit the game and turned off my WIFI then turned it back on and opened the game and it worked.