Options

01-12 Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh no, Ladouce! Good to know you did not lose too much progress & items.
    Remember the tips I shared with you? Do it right this time, girl. (wink wink)
    Each time you went MIA from our chat in Nicki's game, I have to come find you on the forums. :p
    Hopefully your NM game gets fixed soon.

Linda, Thank you for posting those Kylie's pictures. It's always nice to see where our event items are inspired from. :)

Yes! Thanks again for those tips Angeline&Jon ;).. I'm very cautious now on the choices I make in the game need to think ahead in the long run.

I really hope that my game in NMTE gets fixed soon, I miss talking to you via the private messages in game. Now that I think about it since we already have real-time messages via the Krew chat they should also add that private messaging feature for K&K!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Eggsandbananas or Kalindaking can you please clarify why we don't get any more storyline? I feel very ignored since me and other people are always out of storyline? Like please give us a reason because now it's like you don't care anymore. This is not the first question I asked regarding the storyline and nobody has ever bothered to explain the lack of storyline.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I was lucky this week cause I usually don't have any of the earnables in my boxes only money, gems and stickers and if I do it's usually never what I'm chasing after.

35jdlzp.png

But this time they were all in the boxes
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Eggsandbananas or Kalindaking can you please clarify why we don't get any more storyline? I feel very ignored since me and other people are always out of storyline? Like please give us a reason because now it's like you don't care anymore. This is not the first question I asked regarding the storyline and nobody has ever bothered to explain the lack of storyline.

I'm sure they'll know whenever GLU decides to share that bit of information with them until then try to be patient they might introduce new storylines on their 1 year anniversary but until then all you can do is try to be patient.