Options

KKG:Road to KKH

KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
With the recent update and the intro to this little bad boy......
51BF5B9F-9EBA-40DC-9C8A-E5A79D48651F_zpsadcbynin.jpeg
....came with a lot of mixed emotions. But still the intro of the THROWBACK GIFTBOXES an item that seemed rather EXCLUSIVE to KKH has been introduced to KKG making it a step closer to becoming KKH.

Will glu continue this road and add Kendall and Kylie's #shopatmycloset like Kim's #shopatmycloset...of course this is possablie since we've had this in the past like during both Ken's Bday event and KY's Bday event .
B99FC1D7-2F96-4E88-8ADD-1BEF915C5979_zpsze8hlmti.jpeg

Will glu go as far as adding midweek event?
242E04B8-AA62-42B3-8B2F-5AA1BDD38190_zpswr60gux0.jpeg
This is possible with the intro of Throwback boxes. But, Kalidia did say we can earn them during WEEKEND events but who knows?

With that said I want to hear the thoughts of the KKG/KKH community.

*note: this isn't a suggestion thread since there is already a thread for that it's just for KKG and KKH players to speculate, comment, and share about the new possiable road glu is going with KKG*
Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Doll: Brie
List: A
lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
Doll:Khloe
Followers: 1k
lvl: 8
Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    If KKG has a 5 heart throwback event, with 4 original throwback boxes, omg I would absolutely be in awe. I would squealed with excitement and be thrilled too . :cool: I just prefer the dating events in KKG more than KKH. The 30 minutes dates are fast-paced in KKG. I cannot stand the dates on KKH because the longer dates are lengthy and we don't have no options to choose how long we want the dates to be. With that being said, I would find the event to be enjoyable if Glu implemented a 5 heart throwback event into this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    lizkkglizkkg Registered Users 2 Posts
    that's such a good idea! i agree with you too, i don't want kkg to be more like kkh. i think the game has so much potential with the krew aspect of it, like what you just mentioned! it would be so cool to add something like this!