Options

How i back to my own Krew?

AnnelizieAnnelizie Registered Users 32 Posts
I was the leader of my Krew, but i have that "Kick from krew/missing gift box" problem, but Kalinda helped me and some inactive girl is on my leader spot, how i back to my leader spot? 40 gems, right? :/

Comments

• Options
    Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    She has to pass lead back to you. Happened to me also and I lost my krew. Kalinda said the update should fix the glitch that has caused all this for us. Got me 4 times. Last night right before the update I was kicked. Trying to send a message thru forums to my krew. They need to do a pm thing for krew leaders so we can let them know things like this. Not all use the forum.
  • Options
    arianna517 wrote: »
    she has to pass lead back to you. Happened to me also and i lost my krew. Kalinda said the update should fix the glitch that has caused all this for us.
    finally!!!
  • Options
    Arianna517 wrote: »
    They need to do a pm thing for krew leaders so we can let them know things like this. Not all use the forum.
    Totally!
    I'm still trying to get in touch with the new leader, my friend left the krew so i could come in and ask her to give me back the lead
  • Options
    Julia1184Julia1184 Registered Users 11 Posts
    How does the person pass lead back to you so I can get my Krew back ? I have a lot of players but only 3 who send gifts. So I would like to get rid of the ones that don't play and get active players like myself.