Options

01-26 Party Weekend Event

124Next

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Syndra, yes it's best to wait for your crew member to complete her task to earn 5 kstars for the party. And yeah, that special button is for the V.I.P. I haven't paid to invite none of them to my parties because I'm still unsure if they're beneficial.

Carol I've tried it out of curiosity all the VIP celebs really do is give you more stars to help you complete the party faster other than that you don't really get anything from them so it's a waste of 75 gems
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're going to offer many more opportunities to get throwback boxes in future events! And I'm sharing all of your feedback about the event RN.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    We're going to offer many more opportunities to get throwback boxes in future events! And I'm sharing all of your feedback about the event RN.

Yay! Thanks Kalinda! We appreciate all the work you do. :)
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hey, Syndra x! You're playing K&K now!?!? That's great, hopefully our dolls can hang out soon in the game. Tell me whenever you make a FB account so I can add you. :D

Yes, that special button is for the VIP's in the game. If you decide to invite one you're able to finish the party with no ones help!

Ladouce! We both know that NMTE's a mess so I decided to just try K&K instead. Lol The good thing is that I was able to learn the ropes about krew parties and I'm with another Krew rn but i wanna join your krew and hopefully we can do party gigs together! So yea I made a facebook acct at ni-PM kita. Hahaha ^^
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Ladouce! We both know that NMTE's a mess so I decided to just try K&K instead. Lol The good thing is that I was able to learn the ropes about krew parties and I'm with another Krew rn but i wanna join your krew and hopefully we can do party gigs together! So yea I made a facebook acct at ni-PM kita. Hahaha ^^

K&K is a great choice, I'd love for you to join my Krew. It's filled with such amazing helpful girls plenty of them have stick with me since day one of Krews! This way I can talk to you via the Krew chat if you have any questions or need help with anything in the game. I'll PM you!

It's also a perfect time time play especially because of this... :) see you soon!