Options

02-02 Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    gwzzGDu.png?1

I already said it here before, but I wish that the gigs weren't so time consuming. A Perry's 1h gig takes more than a full energy bar this is ridiculous and since I don't sign the free travel no matter if Perry's or storyline gigs I need to babysit the gigs and that's so annoying. I want to pay for free travel just once as we do in KKH.

Also I couldn't tap the energy out of SM's hamster due a glitch where looks like Angel's house is under a forever 'party' spell. How can I fix that? Is just to throw a party there? I'm not sure if I can to start a party there TBH.

Here are my throwback picks:
    XbzdIAL.png?1

This jumpsuit is everything! Angel won't take it off for a while.
    QCubqUH.png?1
    6RdX7AK.png?1

The last two picks weren't so fortunate IMO, the shoes failed to impress me and the dress despite the fact I do like yellow, it doesn't go well with blonde hair if there isn't anything that helps to neutralize the look.

Congrats to everyone who finished it too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BruhBatmanBruhBatman Registered Users 5 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    gwzzGDu.png?1

I already said it here before, but I wish that the gigs weren't so time consuming. A Perry's 1h gig takes more than a full energy bar this is ridiculous and since I don't sign the free travel no matter if Perry's or storyline gigs I need to babysit the gigs and that's so annoying. I want to pay for free travel just once as we do in KKH.

Also I couldn't tap the energy out of SM's hamster due a glitch where looks like Angel's house is under a forever 'party' spell. How can I fix that? Is just to throw a party there? I'm not sure if I can to start a party there TBH.

XbzdIAL.png?1

This jumpsuit is everything! Angel won't take it off for a while.
    QCubqUH.png?1
    6RdX7AK.png?1

The last two picks weren't so fortunate IMO, the shoes failed to impress me and the dress despite the fact I do like yellow, it doesn't go well with blonde hair if there isn't anything that helps to neutralize the look.

Those are really cute clothing! Congrats! I've also been having the problem with the glitchy pets and houses and it seems the only way to get rid of it is to throw another party in that same house. Hope it gets sorted out😁
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi BruhBatman!

Thank you so much for share this info.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!

XbzdIAL.png?1

Ahhh, that elusive and sexy jumpsuit! Proof that you don't have to show skin to have a fashion moment! <3 I want overalls like that for my game character and for myself. :)

I got this hairstyle in one of my boxes -- I wouldn't have ever purchased it for myself, but it's kind of fun to have a glam tropical moment sometimes :)

a2cb9ae46d.jpg

a2cb888910.jpg