Options

What treasures did you find in your Throwback gift boxes? (Work It! Feb 2nd)

HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
I'd love to see which fashion items and hairstyles you found during this week's "Work It!" weekend :)

I haven't earned my first one yet, but I'll be sure to update as the event continues <3

Comments

• Options
    Here's what I got in my first box -- my first eveningwear/formal item, a black strapless gown with white rosettes.

3f2915dfe3.jpg

And here were the other items in the box -- I would have also been excited about the earrings and the cyber halter top :)

3f290030e5.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm confused, the dates on the thread title say the 4th - 5th, but it's the 2nd and you've got items. Does the title need a change or can someone help me understand? Thanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm confused, the dates on the thread title say the 4th - 5th, but it's the 2nd and you've got items. Does the title need a change or can someone help me understand? Thanks

I think what the OP meant is that the 4th and 5th being the actual weekend days dedicated for the event, maybe for future reference.
  • Options
    Ah I see what you mean -- that's because we are living in different time zones! It's the 3rd here :) Hope you'll contribute and show us the items you get if you're playing for this "Work It!" event :)
  • Options
    I got this silver holographic flared skirt in my throwback box; I really like it and would definitely wear it in real life :)

419d803a87.jpg

The box contained the overalls I've been lusting after, but there's still one more chance to win them :) And I feel like I dodged some items that I would never wear, so that's always good :)

419d81d01d.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the invitation HGal, but my game is on hold right now.
    glu uses USA Eastern time, so if the event started yesterday that would be the 2rd. I'll check against Linda's Encyclopedia, she uses official time and date (as does KK:H) and change the title. Since a number of people are interested in starting these weekly clothes threads, Let's keep them uniform to some extent. I have a couple of suggestions

Here's what I suggested to the members who've shown interest....The thread should be started with the official spoilers lovingly bestowed upon us by glu goddess Kalinda. So.....when her images are out, quote and post the spoilers in the first post. This ensures that no one just starts the thread in advance and whoever posts it first, posts it first. Don't laugh, jumping the gun runs wild in these forums for the games we love so. Hope this makes sense, and again, thanks for the invitiation. I did post my last look before I had to put it aside, in the 2017 Selfie thread KueenKhloe started .(we wanted it named differently from KK:H's Fashion threads.) So, these are my tips and thanks.

Wait for the spoilers
    Include the spoilers in the first post
    Use glu's date.

You also might want to come up with a uniform title for easy peasy referencing. ie: Event Clothes Spotlight: 2/2/2017 then next week Event Clothes Spotlight: 2/10/2017 Valentines Day So, the beginnning is the same title/date - significant detail if desired. Just stay away from anything similar to Weekend Fashion Show. We've got 2 years of threads riding with that title. LOL.
    Someone can start a thread with possible names if you guys want to agree on a title.
    And, if you need help with anything, send me a pm and I'll see what I can do for you. :)

Great skirt HGal. And you styled it with my fave color top.

Now show us those clothes everybody :) (don't make me open my game. You'll all laugh.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    I need help please! &#55357;&#56862; I didn't get the hair from the box I picked on my second pallette from this weeks event. My game froze after I tried it on my doll, I waited for a minute but my game's still frozen so I came off the game and played kkh for a while before I came back to playing kkg again then the hair I won from my 2nd tb box is nowhere to be found on my closet. &#55357;&#56862; I didn't took any screenshot after I opened my box that's why I feel really bummed cos now I realized I needed it. Can anybody help me pls?
  • Options
    Now I know you guys are winning clothes. Let's put the chill back in.

I'll simply say we are trying to introduce a little more structure into this growing forum. A few short days ago every other thread in general discussion was people looking for krews. Kalinda made the new subforum, and I spent an evening moving everything over. I think you'll admit that helps a lot. now if the weekly prize threads each start with a common beginning, it is so much easier to scan the page and find what you're looking for. I only ask things a reason. Anytime you'd like to know the reason, feel free to pm me.

I think everyone will agree you can't very well have the wrong date in the thread title, which is what called me over to begin with. And telling a mod how they should act is def not chill, but we'll forget it, and bring out the glitter ponies. ;)

Glitter_Pon.gif
    Peace & Love Peace & Love

Now don't make me bring up my game and embarrass myself because I'll do it. Lol. I'm sure someone has won something.

ETA: Kalinda changed the date on a thread I did recently. It happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

wsVrJ.jpg

original-2743f634814a79f464dc8144adbbc63f.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    5b86abc9a5d04e04822de1b5d30f4848.png

Happy with what I found :o
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: »
    5b86abc9a5d04e04822de1b5d30f4848.png

Happy with what I found :o

Lucky! I love that orange dress. :)