Options

Help! I got flagged

Mykie.kkgMykie.kkg Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi, my game was just flagged and I lost my party/box icon and my krew. I am not hacked. I messaged glu on the 14 and they answered this: The reason you have received the message is due to using of exploits which are in violation of our Terms Of Use (http://www.glu.com/terms). We will not be restoring any of the currency. Also, I suggest you to make sure that you are connected and you are playing on a single device. I didn't play on multiple devices but I just changed phone! I messaged them again and they don't answer me. What can I do? I've spend months and time on my game.

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I hope they don't flag me when I get my iPhone 7 plus cause they say you can transfer games or whatever and I hope they don't pull that **** on me and say I'm using more than one device and try to take away my privileges to participate in events and whatnot.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm wondering if my game got intentionally flagged too.:confused: I've noticed that the event banner was gone from my game during the weekend event. My game kicked me out from my former crew. I can no longer open up my daily/crew boxes. I can't even send cred to my crew members either.:( I haven't contacted glu support yet about this.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm wondering if my game got intentionally flagged too.:confused: I've noticed that the event banner was gone from my game during the weekend event. My game kicked me out from my former crew. I can no longer open up my daily/crew boxes. I can't even send cred to my crew members either.:( I haven't contacted glu support yet about this.

That sucks i hope they don't pull that **** on me cause I'm getting a new device and want to transfer my game to that device which btw they themselves said was possible to do yet when people do that they flag them and say they're using two devices even though you are playing on one you see how contradicting & backwards they can be?lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Mykie.kkg wrote: »
    Hi, my game was just flagged and I lost my party/box icon and my krew. I am not hacked. I messaged glu on the 14 and they answered this: The reason you have received the message is due to using of exploits which are in violation of our Terms Of Use (http://www.glu.com/terms). We will not be restoring any of the currency. Also, I suggest you to make sure that you are connected and you are playing on a single device. I didn't play on multiple devices but I just changed phone! I messaged them again and they don't answer me. What can I do? I've spend months and time on my game.

I'm sure when they get your message on their desk you'll get a response. Did you spend money in the game? If you provide receipts that might prove you weren't cheating. I'm sorry this happened, but wait for their response and go from there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I know that someone from glu is gonna take his/her sweet Ole time to respond back to me. I'm just hoping that someone from customer care doesn't falsely accused me of playing a hacked game. And which I'm not since my game is legit. I never made in-app purchases though. I've earned all of hard earned cash and kgems through in-game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Moved Astray's post over here and closed the other thread.
    I'm sorry you're having these issues.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    If I may be open here, it's clear to me that customer care kinda solve and prioritize K&K players that spent real money in the game and leave us that worked hard to get the in-game cash and K gems (without spending real money) in the dark.
    I was logged out from my game 3 days ago and I haven't been able to log back on and it's really disheartening cause I emailed glu customer care and I already know what answer they'll give me.
    It'll either be:
    -played on multiple devices
    -using hack exploits

OR they won't get back to you AT ALL!

I've had 3 of my genuine games disappeared and still gave Glu one more chance and if this goes on I'm afraid I'll be done with the game.
    As players we really appreciate what you guys do but it's not fair what happens here.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Oh wow Stephan! I'm just hoping that glu can miraculously save my game for me. I'm just hoping for the best and not for the worst to happen with my in-game issue.

That would be so unfair if customer care mistreated me a certain way just because I'm not a paying customer. Everyone has a right to set their own priorities, because some people choose not to spend rl money on games.

Glu needs to take a look at my in-game cash and kgems. It's not unlimited since it's a fair amount for a player like myself who watches daily videos to earn the freebie in-game currency.

I would be so devastated if I can't continue to play my game because I have two dolls.:( So, I'm just hoping that glu doesn't refuse to fix my game.

I can't seem to understand how can glu falsely accuse the honest passionate legit players (but can't ban the hackers game) smh. This sorta thing really baffles me smt.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh wow Stephan! I'm just hoping that glu can miraculously save my game for me. I'm just hoping for the best and not for the worst to happen with my in-game issue.

That would be so unfair if customer care mistreated me a certain way just because I'm not a paying customer. Everyone has a right to set their own priorities, because some people choose not to spend rl money on games.

Glu needs to take a look at my in-game cash and kgems. It's not unlimited since it's a fair amount for a player like myself who watches daily videos to earn the freebie in-game currency.

I would be so devastated if I can't continue to play my game because I have two dolls.:( So, I'm just hoping that glu doesn't refuse to fix my game.

I can't seem to understand how can glu falsely accuse the honest passionate legit players (but can't ban the hackers game) smh. This sorta thing really baffles me smt.-_-

Yeah it's such a shame this is happening to genuine players Carol. But I sincerely hope customer care or Kalinda help resolve my problem.
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options

Yeah it's such a shame this is happening to genuine players Carol. But I sincerely hope customer care or Kalinda help resolve my problem.
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny