Options

Disappointed & Annoyed.

I'm gonna try to be as professional about this as I can.

Kendall & Kylie.. It was a fun game in the beginning. Inviting all my friends to come and play the game made it so much better. But lately it just hasn't been the same. Glitches & bugs have been piling one on top of the other. My friends and I have contacted Glu Support within the game excessively. We always get the same reply .. "Changes are being made to the game regularly" but yet, i've seen NO changes. I love this game. I enjoy this game. All I want is for them to FIX the game .. show a little effort and care. I can't even remember the last time we had a Krew event. Please, enough with the excuses.

!! Delete this if need be !!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I deleted a post, because posters should not be correcting other posters (unless it's game info "malibu Amphitheatre isn't in NY"). I saw the above post, and felt the bulk of it was about how the playr felt. SO I didn't move it, inspite of the short list of suggestions. But, if anothre membr thinks it should be moved....don't correct the poster. Pm me. I'll eilthr move it and thank you, or explain why it can stay.

Thanks for yiur help and understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm gonna try to be as professional about this as I can.

Kendall & Kylie.. It was a fun game in the beginning. Inviting all my friends to come and play the game made it so much better. But lately it just hasn't been the same. Glitches & bugs have been piling one on top of the other. My friends and I have contacted Glu Support within the game excessively. We always get the same reply .. "Changes are being made to the game regularly" but yet, i've seen NO changes. I love this game. I enjoy this game. All I want is for them to FIX the game .. show a little effort and care. I can't even remember the last time we had a Krew event. Please, enough with the excuses.

Koko removed a short list of common suggestonS
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION THREAD.

As I stated before my comment was rudely removed....there is an old post floating around here somewhere in regards to the krew goals ordeal because you aren't the only person wondering about it, Kalinda mentioned that it should be back in the next update when she mentioned they were doing new kind of events like the party events, throwbacks, superstars etc etc I think she mentioned it in the new years event thread?? I think it was that one cause someone brought the krew goals event up same as you but if you'd like to get a better understanding of why we've not gotten a krew goals event I think that thread where Kalinda explains to us confused players is the best thread to help you with that cause it kinda bothered or upset is a better terminology a lot of us players but just remain patient and calm with the glitches and bugs the game is still young just have faith that they'll work them out don't stress yourself that's the last thing you want to do for yourself trust me i know it is frustrating i have been through it. Kalinda or eggs are awesome as well with helping with issues and it looks like you are new here we have a suggestion thread and a glitch thread so you can always post suggestons there and report your glitches in the glitches thread we have the sub form about krew and stuff so feel free to post in the krew forum, talk with others in the discussion part or hey just comment wherever enjoy your stay :)
  • Options
    Hi. I deleted a post, because posters should not be correcting other posters (unless it's game info "malibu Amphitheatre isn't in NY"). I saw the above post, and felt the bulk of it was about how the playr felt. SO I didn't move it, inspite of the short list of suggestions. But, if anothre membr thinks it should be moved....don't correct the poster. Pm me. I'll eilthr move it and thank you, or explain why it can stay.

Thanks for yiur help and understanding.

I didn't realise that telling them that Kalinda mentioned that krew goals would probably be back in the next update and that she mentioned they were changing the way the game was having different events and that there is a thread about it somewhere on here and they can view it if they want to get a better understanding since she is not the only person complaining about glitches/bugs, the krew goals event disappearing completely and there not being more clothes, hairs and shoes people are even complaining about the lack of storylines etc etc was undermining the way the "player" felt, telling them to be patient cause glu is busy with service tickets(as I seem to recall you tell people on here when they post asking for help on a number occasions) about the glitches and not to get themselves upset (stress is the last thing a person should be doing as it isn't good for themselves and honestly no matter what it is stressing isn't worth it especially not over this glitchy/bugged out game no offence to GLU). I did not understand what she meant that is why i said i did not get that part of her rant because i wanted her to explain it if i do not understand something i will ask that is just how/who i am, I was pointing them towards the suggestion thread and suggest they post their opinion there cause I did not want her to get into trouble for starting another suggestion thread when we already have one NOT "correcting" her (funny how you all delete what you want as i mentioned before) but okay whatever I won't help anyone else since it ALWAYS!!!! seems to be a big deal when I do that is why I rarely comment on this forum any more cause when I do it feels like there is always an issue like you try to insinuate that my intentions are to insult people when it isn't so I will save all of you the trouble of staying mute from here on out or I will just stay away like i have been doing you all are so welcome have a nice day ✌:)
  • Options
    I wasn't trying to be rude astray. And I see neither were you. You contribute a lot to this forum, and I wanted to remind everyone that they should not correct other members, but I didn't want to make it seem like you'd been corrected by me, so I deleted your post first, Then I was about to pm you explaining why it was deleted, but a few things needed me at home. But I never meant to be rude to you. I thought that would be considerate. As a rule there are very few instances where I will edit a member's post. I hope you understand that. But I never meant to appear rude. I thought you knew me. I'm sorry. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wasn't trying to be rude astray. And I see neither were you. You contribute a lot to this forum, and I wanted to remind everyone that they should not correct other members, but I didn't want to make it seem like you'd been corrected by me, so I deleted your post first, Then I was about to pm you explaining why it was deleted, but a few things needed me at home. But I never meant to be rude to you. I thought that would be considerate. As a rule there are very few instances where I will edit a member's post. I hope you understand that. But I never meant to appear rude. I thought you knew me. I'm sorry. :(

I get it Koko I realise that so there is no need to apologise it's your job and you do it well but no I wasn't trying to be rude towards her I just didn't want her to get into trouble for duplicating something we already have because I saw yesterday that you got onto someone about creating another when are we getting an update thread and you moved it and combined it with someone else's I just wanted her to know that if she wanted to know why we didn't get a krew goals event Kalinda's older post was the best place to go for it cause we were all confused about it ya know ? All of us were panicky and wondering what happened to the krew goals and then she explained it to us that it should be back in the next update but they were focusing on party events and throwback boxes in this one so I basically wanted to help her out and not insult her cause that's never my intentions to undermine someone's feelings Koko and I am sorry if I made it seem like I was pushing her feelings to the side an making your job harder for you but I do know you and I should know you didn't mean it that way you're just doing your job and I respect that and you as a person and I apologise on my own behalf Koko.
  • Options
    We can blame it on my son. He was supposed to bring in the garbage can right after they picked up the trash because it's windy. He didn't, half an hour later jumped in his car to go to work and bam.....garbage can meet car. Usually when I do a delete because one little thing has to come out, I immmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediately pm 'hey, i deleted this, if you take out that it can go back up' and you got no such courtesy note. lol.

And, if you wonder why threads were merged or a post moved....even if it's not yours pm me and I'll answer. You're awesome and you contribute a lot. Now, I have a dog to feed. Glad it's all good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary