Options

03/16/2017 - K&K Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Kalinda, my krew found that even with all members finishing their parts, a lot of parties couldn't achieve 5 stars (especially near the end of the event). I was so close (25pts!) to getting the hair, but this glitch meant a lot of parties finished on 4.something stars.

Did anyone else have this issue?
  • Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! So we are having a Party Event?

Kinda bummed the items are not St Patricks Day inspirered, like last year's were...

Yes, we often had the same issue.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Katie_yk wrote: »
    Kalinda, my krew found that even with all members finishing their parts, a lot of parties couldn't achieve 5 stars (especially near the end of the event). I was so close (25pts!) to getting the hair, but this glitch meant a lot of parties finished on 4.something stars.

Did anyone else have this issue?

Aha yes and it was extremely annoying but I managed to finish either Friday night or Saturday morning lost sleep due to this.

a party glitched in Thailand and I wasn't able to help my krew member complete it because their party had no actions for me to do, then we'd get 5 stars the party would suddenly end & say we got only 4 when really we got 5 it was just extremely annoying that is literally the ONLY ****py thing about the party event it is stressful to do because this game has soooo many bugs and glitches don't get me started on the constant kicking you out of your krew during a party situation ! It was frustrating & upsetting for some of my krew members weren't able to finish the party event due to the glitches during this event.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy to see you finished the event, Vats.I will definitely share your reports of glitches with the developers.

Thanks Kalinda! Hope you have a great week.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!