Options

03/23/2017 - K&K Weekend Event ~ 1st event of update 2.8.0

2Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Today my life is full of joy and happiness, because I got my dream hairstyle at the throwback boxes!

I'm thrilled, this means a LOT to me, getting this hairstyle to Angel is the same of having got Brad Pitt's to Vats!

koIKB4t.jpg

I bought this cute pink dress to her and opened the first box and BOOM it was there, simple like that! I almost died lol

My second box also was rewarding, I was expecting to get some earrings for a while and today I finally did!

Such a great feeling!:D

Ladouce the hair does looks like Jill's!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats, where is that home located at in-game? It looks so beautifully ornamented. I still can't afford most of the properties on this game so that's why I feel like it's nearly impossible for me to complete the party events:eek:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Vats, where is that home located at in-game? It looks so beautifully ornamented. I still can't afford most of the properties on this game so that's why I feel like it's nearly impossible for me to complete the party events:eek:.

Carol Davida that's the house in Paris :D If you can, you should get it...it's really beautiful!! ❤
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats, Vats!! Angel looks so great!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw thanks Linda! Means a lot, your dolls are a fashion inspiration to me.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Today my life is full of joy and happiness, because I got my dream hairstyle at the throwback boxes!

I'm thrilled, this means a LOT to me, getting this hairstyle to Angel is the same of having got Brad Pitt's to Vats!

koIKB4t.jpg

I bought this cute pink dress to her and opened the first box and BOOM it was there, simple like that! I almost died lol

My second box also was rewarding, I was expecting to get some earrings for a while and today I finally did!

Such a great feeling!:D

Ladouce the hair does looks like Jill's!

The Paris house is beautiful I'm trying to get it