Options

Free k gems

JishbenchitJishbenchit Registered Users 2 Posts
Watching an ad will give 1 but how about the other offers where you have to download an app. Does it even work? I've tried in the past but I didn't receive any gems

Comments

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Watching an ad will give 1 but how about the other offers where you have to download an app. Does it even work? I've tried in the past but I didn't receive any gems

Hi there @Jishbenchit,
    Yes, it certainly does work. I swear on it. I complete most of the offers myself all the time for free K-gems. In total I've received more than 20,000 gems from numerous offers.

BUT...

I advise that any offer you complete, make sure you take screenshots of everything you do. If you're doing surveys (screenshot every page you fill in and complete), download a game and reach a certain level (screenshot as proof) or if you subscribe to a mobile gaming service (screenshot everything and the confirmation sms you receive). I've completed all these above offers and have been credited k-gems.

With most of these offers I had to send through a request email with all relevant screenshots as proof of completing any offers. But once they investigate, they will credit you the appropriate k-gems. Usually takes about 3 days for you to receive.

If you have any further questions about completing these offers, please feel free to send me a PM and I can assist you further if you like.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17