Options

Are there any krews where everyone sends kred every day or two?

HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
Hi :)

I'm an experienced player looking for the right crew. I'm level 24, 117 million followers, and own six houses in the game, a few of which are reusable during the span of party events. There's one little issue with finding the right krew:

1a98d130e1.jpg
There are so many items left to collect in krew party and kred giftboxes, but I'm afraid there's no chance of ever earning them because a lot of members in my krew have gradually lost interest in the game and just aren't online to send kred and throw/attend parties anymore.

I would love to be part of a really active krew that still plays and sends kred all the time, if possible with some members that also purchase K-gems once in a while (like during Superstar events) so we can get items from those boxes too. (I buy once in a while, too.) LET'S WIN MORE FASHION PLEASE :p

Let me know if your krew still loves playing this game! :cool:

Comments

• Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    HGal wrote: »
    Hi :)

I'm an experienced player looking for the right crew. I'm level 24, 117 million followers, and own six houses in the game, a few of which are reusable during the span of party events. There's one little issue with finding the right krew:

1a98d130e1.jpg
    There are so many items left to collect in krew party and kred giftboxes, but I'm afraid there's no chance of ever earning them because a lot of members in my krew have gradually lost interest in the game and just aren't online to send kred and throw/attend parties anymore.

I would love to be part of a really active krew that still plays and sends kred all the time, if possible with some members that also purchase K-gems once in a while (like during Superstar events) so we can get items from those boxes too. (I buy once in a while, too.) LET'S WIN MORE FASHION PLEASE :p

Let me know if your krew still loves playing this game! :cool:

HI! Wed love for you to join our krew, i am looking for two people to finish it. ( inactive members get deleted after a certain amount of time) Every single player very active everyday and has alot of homes. We party everyday unless saving homes for krew chall. We are very friendly & chat a lot. 💕

Search
    High levels
    Many homes
    Heather leader
  • Options
    Shell2155Shell2155 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Active Daily!! Leaded Ragan 😊
  • Options
    MarinaKKGMarinaKKG Registered Users 8 Posts
    HI! Wed love for you to join our krew, i am looking for two people to finish it. ( inactive members get deleted after a certain amount of time) Every single player very active everyday and has alot of homes. We party everyday unless saving homes for krew chall. We are very friendly & chat a lot. 💕

Search
    High levels
    Many homes
    Heather leader

Hey RiverHippie, are you still looking for two members? I have quite a few houses, and I'm suuuper active. (Like 7 times a day😂🙂 - I love this game) Let me know if I can join!
  • Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Hi. If you hadn't found a krew yet, I'm just wondering how many homes exactly?