Options

04/13/2017 - K&K Weekend event - Happy Easter!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JeanneHElliotJeanneHElliot Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello ! I've finished the event today but I can't find the hair in my closet, Do someone know where I can get help? I failed to attach picture on game ticket but I do have prove that I already done it here 17974480_423578157999706_2023302691_n.png?oh=74617323f50bbb393ee78c21cc6623d2&oe=58F5D012 I still have 10hours left and already tried to re-open the game to see if the hair in my closet yet but it's not.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hello ! I've finished the event today but I can't find the hair in my closet, Do someone know where I can get help? I failed to attach picture on game ticket but I do have prove that I already done it here I still have 10hours left and already tried to re-open the game to see if the hair in my closet yet but it's not.

I had that happened to me before too. Contact the glu mod KalindaKing for faster assistance thru PM with your progressed screenshot. That's proof that you've earned the hair and it'll appear there in no time☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    JeanneHElliotJeanneHElliot Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had that happened to me before too. Contact the glu mod KalindaKing for faster assistance thru PM with your progressed screenshot. That's proof that you've earned the hair and it'll appear there in no time☺.

okay thanks !!