Options

Missing Items

PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
I opened my app last night my character was in a different location and wearing different clothes. I realized that my level was different (I was almost level 26 but now I'm back to almost the very beginning of level 25) I think my game my has reverted back to a few weeks ago. I checked my wardrobe and I'm missing event items, starting at the "work it" event with the beige dress (i dont have a screenshot of it) also the "love at first sight" & "super star" events (i have screenshots of both) I'm also missing throwback box items from those events, as well as items I bought during that time period. Also I'm 100% sure this isn't a storage space problem because I have more than enough.
🧡🤍💗
they/she
android
pm for add info!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry this happened to you! Please contact in-game Support and include screenshots of your old game progress.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.