Options

06/08/2017 - K&K Weekend event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hmm of course why didn't I think of Khloe or anyone besides them i forget that just because it is their game that doesn't mean they'll always be the inspiration behind the items, ha!

thanks for posting the photo Linda

I like to think that they're both the inspiration behind it then, the only difference is that they made some major alterations it looks as if the dress is a tad bit shorter idk I've not gotten to it just yet but judging by the display of our dolls with it on it is shorter, then again Khloe is taller and our dolls aren't, that's probably where Rose came into play if it is shorter. I'm so glad they didn't include the rest of her outfit because well...no comment, lol.

ah **** it that entire outfit is an abomination to anything fashionable.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg Khloe's outfit is horrendous. She definitely has better tastes now :D
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well guys I hate to break the bad news to y'all, but now I feel like I'm bounds to quit this game since this glitch caused my old saved data to be lost. So long to my rebel doll Carolee Dee. R.I.P. to her. :(
    I'm trying to be optimistic, but my intuition just strongly feels that glu will let me down and tell me to restart my game like it's like my fault. I just feel so miserably sadden by this. I barely even touched my device today since I'm feeling so empty inside:(. I really don't know if the glu gods will miraculously resurrect Carolee Dee. I'm so doubtful right now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg Khloe's outfit is horrendous. She definitely has better tastes now :D

Oml we were thinking the same thing Nai, lol :p
    Well guys I hate to break the bad news to y'all, but now I feel like I'm bounds to quit this game since this glitch caused my old saved data to be lost. So long to my rebel doll Carolee Dee. R.I.P. to her. :(
    I'm trying to be optimistic, but my intuition just strongly feels that glu will let me down and tell me to restart my game like it's like my fault. I just feel so miserably sadden by this. I barely even touched my device today since I'm feeling so empty inside:(. I really don't know if the glu gods will miraculously resurrect Carolee Dee. I'm so doubtful right now.

I hope they don't tell you to restart Carol that would really suck have you tried google play again? I temporarily uninstalled my game too and reinstalledbecause it kept glitching but I think I found the problem behind mine, it's facebook.
  • Options
    Astray, I've tried uploading my old saved gaming data through Google several freaking times, and it still couldn't be found. I had to provide glu with my old game ID # thru their official site since I couldn't even contact them in-game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    w3Y7Iuz.png?1

I finished yesterday and was surprised by how quick I was! The timers between gigs were shorter and that help me a lot since I didn't have to depend on Perry's gigs too much.

Oh Carol, I'm heartbroken you lost one of your games! Hope you stay with us playing your remaining game. That's just terrible!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks for your concern Vats. It sucks because now I'm stuck at the customization screen and my game is literally forcing me to create a new doll. I'm hoping that glu resolves my in-game issue in a timely manner.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Done!

Meant to post this 4 or 5 hours ago when I finished but I decided to nap instead. I was gonna stop at the dress but I don't want to see this hair in any future throwback boxes so I finished it.

Screenshot_2017-06-11-04-15-11_zpskk06nzhg.png
    Thanks for your concern Vats. It sucks because now I'm stuck at the customization screen and my game is literally forcing me to create a new doll. I'm hoping that glu resolves my in-game issue in a timely manner.

I hope that they fix your game it's unfair that you have to restart because they have yet to find a way to restore games when they glitch.
  • Options

I'm requoting myself since I knew this BS was gonna happen. Glu sucks and I'm highly disappointed in them for this one, so now I'm afraid of deleting this game again from my device in the nearby future. Well it seems like my old game ID # is useless to them and their services are very unhelpful. Smh. This is why this game is going down hill. I should've taken precaution next time with my clumsy self.

e66fe4.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Carol, I'm so sorry this was their response. I'm just so sad for you. I hate to see a doll lost.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Noooo!!!! Carol, that can't be!! I am so so sorry this is happening to you...
    My new doll has lost her game twice, but I could find it again on Google. Keep looking for your saved game.
    It is such a shock to open your game and everything is gone!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Android
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no Carol!! I'm so sorry this is happening!!

This is happening more frequently lately, it is such a shame... I really hope the development team finds a solution and if not they will inform us on that outcome...

But Carol, I really hope you will be able to retrieve your save game! Crossing my fingers, hun.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________