Options

07/06/2017 - K&K Weekend event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    What's the sale even on? Like half price?

My offer was for the 840 K gem pack...buy the pack for $6.99 instead of the normal $9.99. I want to get it but there's no news on the next update or if the game is still continuing so I'll gladly pass :)
    Sometimes certain players are randomly selected to test something in the game and this sale is an example. The sale is only available to select players, so your game is still working ok if you don't get it. Sorry for any confusion!

Thanks for the clarification Kalinda.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Christine_PatandiananChristine_Patandianan Registered Users 27 Posts
    The real life inspiration

18513812_229741377514265_2957550574930755584_n_zpsc2iupuxy.jpg
    KKG (Lv 23)
    Android Player📱 Kaia's Facebook
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    The real life inspiration

18513812_229741377514265_2957550574930755584_n_zpsc2iupuxy.jpg

I wish they would have kept the straps of the dress like that, instead of crossing them over each other :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    vKQtVZi.png?1

The only reason that makes me feel glad for this game doesn't have achievements is that I can start a gig and abandon it, without being worried to mess up the whole thing!:p

After a long gig I reached 599 points, MAJOR OUCH! But then I remembered that I was playing K&K and started a gig and grabbed that friendly 1 point that guests drop. Problem solved, yay!

Thanks for showing us the inspiration, Christine!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Was way too busy with life to post but gonna do it now

Event Complete!

2GlX38M.jpg

Well, I wasn't gonna even do this event but I finished Kim's event early than the usual and was bored so I was like why not?

They should have left the straps of the dress alone but other than that I like it
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    ItzviYd.png?1

Please next time we have an extra day for 'Work it' event, don't ask for so many points to reach the final prize. Get those extra 75 points it's such a hard job!

I could make it, cause I still have storylines available and those make our way easier, but several players are running out of those for a long time now, and Perry's gigs are SO MUCH difficult to complete, plus the fact that we have to face several glitches (my pets buttons were gone for a period during this weekend) that hinder our progress.

Thanks for listening.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!