So come on over and show us what
you won and how you styled it!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    @lindavb thanks for telling us who was the outfit inspired from , I'm a new member by the way! I have 3 dolls named: Selena , Isabella and Vanessa . I don't play with Isabella too much but Selena and Vanessa are very active! 
  • Options
    Ok I'm posting the stuff I get for Vanessa!
  • Options

• Options
    At the first pic from left you can see the shoes I got which I don't like too much , in the second pic you can see how I styled my favorite boots in the third pic you can see my fav new shorts , in the fourth pic there is my new earrings!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Here are my weekend event looks ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Done with the event and I absolutely loved everything about it!!
    Here's how Hayley styled her winnings :)  (the long coat, brown shoes and black heels were from the TB boxes) 

Ooh, I finally won the top bun hairstyle (that has been eluding me)  from the last Work It event and I'm not ashamed to say my doll isn't taking it off anytime soon lol

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Welcome to the forum @SelenaHudson ! :)

@Silz1217 I think I never saw the top from your first pic! Where is it from?

@Stefan001 I wouldn't take it off too! I'm waiting anxiously to win that top knot as well! This week I got a hairstyle after few weeks without pick one, though it was the one I didn't want to me lol

Talking about picks and prizes:

The plaid top from the first pic was a lovely surprise from my TB boxes, perfect to walk around Santa Monica.

Reviving my inner golden girl with the gorgeous and super fashionable earnable top in the sec pic.

Last but not least, I call the last look as 'Pink Tips', you know wearing lighter colors, but adding our favorite pink on the extremities (shoes, nails, lipstick,flamingo). Does that make sense?! :tongue:

I also got this beautiful white dress in my first box, but I'll save that look for another opportunity!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @vats ! I love your style it’s amazing ?
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    @Vats the top you're asking about is among the last few items in the wardrobe. And I'm sending good vibes your way that you get the top knot hair :) 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    This event was fun!! I didn't think I would like the top but I actually love it and have been wearing it all weekend.

From the throwback boxes I won the shoes in the first look, the dress in the second, the pants in third that I paired with the event hair, the forth look is the top and the fifth is the shoes. I hope everyone had fun with this. <3

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @SelenaHudson! Wow playing three KKG games, you are a rock star!

@Silz1217 love your edgy styling!!!

Hayley looks amazing, @Stefan001! The long coat is one of my favorite items ❤️

Great picks, @Vats! Angel always looks so great, love your sense of styling!

I was surprised too how great the items are when worn seperately, @Gigi $tyles! Love your looks!

here is my doll in her new items:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @lindavb ? Thank you so much ! Your style is amazing and you always rock the earnables ?
  • Options
    These are what Selena got (a purse , earrings, a top which matched the skirt I got before)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @Stefan001 , I'll check that, probably it's a high level item, cause I never noticed it between my options within the wardrobe.

Aw @LindaVB ! That's a totally reciprocate feeling!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Vats said:
    Thanks @Stefan001 , I'll check that, probably it's a high level item, cause I never noticed it between my options within the wardrobe. Aw @LindaVB ! That's a totally reciprocate feeling!
    Sorry I just saw your post lol but Stefan said it right it’s in the closet when u reach level 27 or 28 I think it will unlock 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24