Options

Looking for Actives to Join

ACTIVENATIONSACTIVENATIONS Registered Users 293 Posts
edited December 2017 in Krews

Programs:
  • Monday Quote day share an inspiring quote
  • Tuesday Date day go on as many dates as you can to level up
  • Wednesday #ACTIVENATIONS day post a selfie with the hashtag ACTIVENATIONS
  • Thursday-Sunday We do event then party. On Saturday we incorporate the dress code we voted on during the week
Our rules have been there since day 1 and now a year later they are the same
Rules:
  1. Always send kred when you can
  2. Communicate daily if you can't please contact a leader
  3. Always follow the program
  4. Ignoring parties without a valid excuse will not be tolerated
  5. We do not tolerate insults, personal issues, or ignoring leaders
  6. Causing a personal issue instead of accepting peace will lead to you getting kicked
  7. If you're inactive for 3 days or more we'll kick you, unless you contact a leader
  8. After you've been with us for a week you can become a permanent member
  9. After you have been a permanent member for a month you can become a leader though a 1 week leadership test with one of our trusted leaders
  10. Our goal is to have everyone become a leader
  11. Once you become a trusted leader the leadership will be passed between you and your partner for the week or more you are leading
  12. Leading schedule will be announced by Precious on a weekly basis
  13. We work very hard to keep or krew active, and expect everyone to follow the rules, if you don't follow the rules you'll receive 3 warnings at the 3rd warning you'll be kicked

"I've been copied by copycats since they met me, learned my rules, my programs, and how to lead from me imitating my leading style. That means: they are inspired by me! I remember how they came as noobs into my krew! I'm glad I could help them become someone, a copy of me!"
-PRECIOUS

LIKE GOLD WE ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE, 1 YEAR ACTIVE

If you're interested in joining us check out we are always looking for new active members