Options

Pink Spirit looking for players!

ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
pink spirit is a fab krew with lots of great players of different levels from all over the world! Most players log in once or twice a day and it’s a laid back group. I recently took over Pink Spirit and I tally who sends kred and anyone who doesn’t send kred in a week has to leave the group (which is why we have a couple spaces at the mo). 
Come say hey! 😊
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yes best group ever 😊 thx to Kaye adding the right people we r all active n having fun💖💖
  • Options
    Isabeau99Isabeau99 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey I’m Gigi was wondering if I could join
  • Options
    We have some places again if anyone is looking for a fun and active krew! Check out Pink Spirit 
    💜😊
  • Options
    DarshaDarsha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would like to be part of your krew.☺
  • Options
    Of course Darsha! I’ll make some space today and wait for your request :smiley:  Darsha said:

• Options
    Darsha said:

Darsha i’ve been holding you a place but I’m getting a lot of requests, do you still want to join as I would like to fill the space with an active player soon. Thanks!
  • Options
    Just made two spaces for anyone looking for a fun active krew 😊
  • Options
    Bump!
    Pink Spirit is a fab active krew often looking for chill players who send kred and love parties 😊 Pink Spirit krew has been going since the begninning and has a lot of high level players. come check us out! ⭐️

• Options
    Kaye i dnt know how bt i m out of the group n i cant rejoin gives error😡 can u please delete me from the group if it shows i m still there so i can rejoin again? Thank u ❣️Christy🌺
  • Options
    titika82 said:
    Kaye i dnt know how bt i m out of the group n i cant rejoin gives error😡 can u please delete me from the group if it shows i m still there so i can rejoin again? Thank u ❣️Christy🌺

Of course Christy! That’s so odd. Yes it says you’re still in the krew. Will delete you now! xx
  • Options
    Thx Kaye 😊i sent request againxx
  • Options
    tonyprincetonyprince Registered Users 6 Posts
    Kaye, Christy, it looks like my game just got flagged for no reason :'( opened my game and it said i got kicked out of my krew and my giftbox icon is gone now :'( will try to contact support for now :'(
  • Options
    Kaye, Christy, it looks like my game just got flagged for no reason :'( opened my game and it said i got kicked out of my krew and my giftbox icon is gone now :'( will try to contact support for now :'(

Tony that’s crazy! 😥 I don’t think any of us would have flagged you. That sucks! I have sent an invite to you for you to join anyway, even if it won’t let you. Let us know what glu says 💜
  • Options
    @tonyprince u cant rejoin as i did??? Fix the game
  • Options
    tonyprincetonyprince Registered Users 6 Posts
    @ClumsyKaye @titika82 ikr, but i can't join cuz the krew tab is gone so i guess they flagged my game. they said my account got flagged due to noncompliance with the terms while obviously i aint much active lately. i asked them to verify my account's status so i guess i have to wait and keep my fingers crossed. Btw thank you so much Kaye and Christy :(

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Bt thats not not right cause when i lost my progress i didnt play 1,5 year n when i returned i was still in the krew i used to be part of🙄 they have to update the game soon or solve everyones problems.. i hope they ll fix it soon n u ll be back again😊 @tonyprince
  • Options
    Yeah but I think this is different Christy as it sounds like he has been reported or been flagged for not following the rules, whereas yours was a glitch.
    keep us up to date Tony! Hope it gets sorted ⭐️
  • Options
    We have to stay positive😊they ll fix it n he ll back❣️
  • Options
    @tonyprince any news?
  • Options
    @titika82 Hey Christy! have you left the krew? 😢 
  • Options
    We have a couple of spaces at the moment if anyone is looking for an active krew 😊
  • Options
    Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Kaye I am no longer in the krew did I get dropped?
  • Options
    It’s Veronica 
  • Options
    I thought you left lol
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited June 2020
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    Chqrlotte said:
    I’m looking for an active krew!
    Hi you’re welcome to join! Send a request to Pink Spirit and I’ll accept you. What’s your character name? 
  • Options
    I thought you left lol
    No I did not leave I went on it Sunday and did the pink outfit and the next day Monday it said I wasn’t on the krew. I closed the app couple of times and it still said the same 😞
  • Options
    We currently have some spaces! If you’re looking for an ACTIVE krew thats also fun and chill, come check us out 😊
  • Options
     <3<3<3   :):*<3
  • Options
    Bump  B)