Options

New Event 3/17

suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
Hey y'all!, just noticed my timer is counting down to something right now. After seeing this for a few weeks I think it's safe to assume that we will have an event starting tonight. Looks like it will go live at 8pm eastern, 5pm pacific. Hopefully this heads up will help some peeps!!! I started an 8 hr gig a few hours ago :)
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yay! Hopefully this one is more completeable than last week's. If we are in a gig now and finish AFTER the event goes live, will the gig count towards the event?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    We already had work it event and date event. Maybe it's a VIP event?
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yay! Hopefully this one is more completeable than last week's. If we are in a gig now and finish AFTER the event goes live, will the gig count towards the event?

I would think so!!!!
  • Options
    What would that mean? I think I understand date events and work events, but what would be classified as a VIP event?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Spoiler!

n3r80l.jpg
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Found this on Instagram.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-17%20at%2010.53.00%20PM_zpsenkhexhj.png
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    It's not showing for me yet. Does anybody have some screen capture of the items or what's the theme for this weekend?
  • Options
    What would that mean? I think I understand date events and work events, but what would be classified as a VIP event?

You have to spend kgems. But it's a date event!
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Spoiler!

n3r80l.jpg

Thank you so much for those spoilers! :D
    I started a 8h gig but my progress wasn't saved so I'm pretty happy rn. Love the shoes and the dresses are pretty cool but I won't spend any KGems on this event! Also, the hair is... Well, it's very St-Patrick!

Also, I'm not getting any countdowns on my game... Are you guys all getting it?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Thank you so much for those spoilers! :D
    I started a 8h gig but my progress wasn't saved so I'm pretty happy rn. Love the shoes and the dresses are pretty cool but I won't spend any KGems on this event! Also, the hair is... Well, it's very St-Patrick!

Also, I'm not getting any countdowns on my game... Are you guys all getting it?

1. I added you on GC last week? Did you see it or do you just not wanna be friends? xD
    2. I'm not really liking any of the items. :(
    3. Not spending K-Gems, either. That stinks that we have to spend them.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Spoiler!

n3r80l.jpg

Oh man, looks like I need to find some NPCs to date
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    Thank you guys for the Spoilers but the dresses and the Hairstyle is not my style too. I am not a big fan of Green ^^'
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    i want that chanel boy bag so bad! but i probably won't get enough stickers for it -__-
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Oh man, looks like I need to find some NPCs to date

Since I added literally a million of NPC for the last date event, it seems like I can't meet new ones! Like, when I head in Greg's or a the beach I only meet some NPCs I already dated... Well I guess I'll have to date some girl NPC now haha

And LantsPance: sorry, I didn't have wifi for two days so I haven't checked my GC in a while. Going to add you rn! :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    i want that chanel boy bag so bad! but i probably won't get enough stickers for it -__-

Would you post a screenshot of the guy items if you can? ^_^

Holografics, yay!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    of course I started the Brizzy event before this showed up lol

Oh well, since it's a dating event it'll be a bit easier <knocks on wood> and I'll be OK if I don't win the hair.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm how many event points won from dates? Last time it was 20 no matter how long right? Can't quite remember.

I just got 10 points for a 30 min date
  • Options
    ^Just got 20 from the date and 1 one the kiss for an hour date

just got the travel back in time. Seems to happen with the daily gift box

Also no longer in the millions of fans and lost the cash & gems and the hair i bought with the gems.
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll is having a hard time finding new NPC guys to date lol

I see lots of attractive NPC guys but they won't speak to my doll since they're more famous tee hee hee :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ugh just opened my first gift box. $750. Then wasted gems to open another and got $10 energy. Guess I don't have that Irish luck today.... Though I need it more tomorrow anyway a (HUGE life event tomorrow)
  • Options
    I'm doing the Brizzy event. The secret show one. One star left before I can star working on the event. I'm not really in love with any of the items, though. But I will still try.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg my new game is so glitchy. The event appeared then it disappeared. WTH⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Everything was going well until the time travel glitch and since then the game has crashed several times.

Anyway, was able to get my first box and got 5 leprechauns so I got the earrings. I went ahead and rebought the hair I had gotten this morning to show them off.
    IOS

• Options
    Opened my first box and got... 1 sticker. It's sooo frustrating I can't even lol
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I'm STILL going the Brizzy event and have about 1/8th of a star left to finish. I just want to start going on dates but I will be out of energy after this event so I will have to wait. D:

Anyone know the best tap combo for the fastest dates?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok, CLEARLY Glu did the exact opposite of all of our complaints from last weekend.

It now costs 625 POINTS for the last item! This is ridiculous...
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Ok, CLEARLY Glu did the exact opposite of all of our complaints from last weekend.

It now costs 625 POINTS for the last item! This is ridiculous...

Maybe they figure it'll be easier because it's a dating event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

UGH!!! It traveled back in time AGAIN! I lost my event progress and the earrings and the rebought hair! It's bad enough to lose out on events when you spent all that time but this is beyond ridiculous!

What really sucks is I've already sent in an email about the missing gift box and the reply had NOTHING to do with it. And when I tried to respond to what I meant, I haven't had a response since.

Edit: Tried for the 1st box again and wouldn't you know it. Def didn't win the earrings back but got 2 stickers. What a joke Glu is with this game.
    IOS

• Options
    I'm STILL going the Brizzy event and have about 1/8th of a star left to finish. I just want to start going on dates but I will be out of energy after this event so I will have to wait. D:

Anyone know the best tap combo for the fastest dates?

I'm doing all of my dates at Greg's and I think it's the KISS action (5 energy) and then the PDA or something like that action (2 energy). The total is 6 energy for 10 event points with a new date, so the 30 minutes ones.

I did the maths and you get 20 points for a 1h hour dates and it costs 25 energy approx. so it's way better to do 30 mins ones again and again!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I'm doing all of my dates at Greg's and I think it's the KISS action (5 energy) and then the PDA or something like that action (2 energy). The total is 6 energy for 10 event points with a new date, so the 30 minutes ones.

I did the maths and you get 20 points for a 1h hour dates and it costs 25 energy approx. so it's way better to do 30 mins ones again and again!

AHHH! Thank you thank you thank you!
    Daily iOS KKH player