91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I suspected an event because of the call from Perry but I still went ahead and woke up late lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    S23MeNm.png
    naKMFhG.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh. My. Goodness.
    I love the guy outfit. Sometimes I wish I'd made a guy character. :( And I don't have another device to play another file on. D:
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that it's possible for me to do this event since I'm having a hard time to flirt with more NPC guys. They're more famous than my doll. Why it's so hard to find a date in K&K land? :(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't think that it's possible for me to do this event since I'm having a hard time to flirt with more NPC guys. They're more famous than my doll. Why it's so hard to find a date in K&K land? :(

That's weird? Both my games can flirt with all the NPCs and they all have 1k or lesser followers. I've never met an NPC who I cannot flirt with.

Try the beach in Santa Monica or Cantina in Calabasas?
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The guy's stuff are really great!!
    I also ran out of NPC's to date... I usually 'pick them up' at Malibu beach but there are no NPC's left that I did not yet date, lol. But I just went to Greg's and there I met a whole bunch of new NPC's, whoohoo! So it probably helps checking out different locations to find NPC's.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    That's weird? Both my games can flirt with all the NPCs and they all have 1k or lesser followers. I've never met an NPC who I cannot flirt with.

Try the beach in Santa Monica or Cantina in Calabasas?

On the previous dating event, my doll dated about 20 NPC guys from those locations.

I cannot find any new ones to flirt with. So far, I've flirted with 3 male NPCs and that's not enough dating to finish the event.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    On the previous dating event, my doll dated about 20 NPC guys from those locations.

I cannot find any new ones to flirt with. So far, I've flirted with 3 male NPCs and that's not enough dating to finish the event.

I've met a ton of NPCs just in Santa Monica beach alone. I was in Paris for a gig so I tried the restaurant Matisse there too, and it works too so maybe you can try it there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I've met a ton of NPCs just in Santa Monica beach alone. I was in Paris for a gig so I tried the restaurant Matisse there too, and it works too so maybe you can try it there.

Thanks for your help Nai, but unfortunately I've tried and had no luck there at the restaurant located in Paris, but most of the NPCs are more popular on social media than my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Thanks for your help Nai, but unfortunately I've tried and had no luck there at the restaurant located in Paris, but most of the NPCs are more popular on social media than my doll.

Aw. What's your follower count tho?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Aw. What's your follower count tho?

I have 20.0 followers and my ranking is still at 10k club.

I don't even know if I should start the event on my new game since it's super glitchy. I noticed that the event banner reappear and then it disappeared.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm dating the same guys from the last event which is now 1 hour date each. I'll give this a try and see how far i will go. Don't want to use my new NPCs yet.
    iOS
  • Options
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    I'm dating the same guys from the last event which is now 1 hour date each. I'll give this a try and see how far i will go. Don't want to use my new NPCs yet.

I've been thinking if we would actually run out of new NPCs too. So I'm rotating between 30 mins and 1 hour dates. 1 hour dates take up almost all my energy for 20+ points.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    i got everything but the last shirt
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    I've gotten all except the hair+hat from the first outfit and all except the dress from the giftboxes but I don't think I'll get that dress unless I buy KGems, which i really do not want to do, especially considering the amount of people losing the gems themselves or the things they have purchased.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I've been thinking if we would actually run out of new NPCs too. So I'm rotating between 30 mins and 1 hour dates. 1 hour dates take up almost all my energy for 20+ points.

My fear is that I won't be able to add new NPCs because I'll have all the friends the game allows. Eh, I hope this doesn't happen! Right now I'm still dating new NPCs at each time because they 'regenerate' pretty fast at Greg's lol.

Also got the shamrock earrings in my third box, I was super happy! I really liked the purse but oh well, I won't chase it. I was kinda mad because in all my free boxes the only clothing item was the earrings; no purse, no dress! Anyways, I'm on my way to get the earnable dress and I'm pretty confident about getting the hair, yay!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I'm nearly finished with the point-base event. I'll get the hair pretty soon. Even though I'm not in love with it, it'll feel nice to have completed a full event, especially since I was not able to last week.

I have the earrings and the purse from the gift box event, though. No dress, and I will not be buying gems to get it. Oh well. I'm satisfied. ^_^

As for running out of NPC's, hopefully this will not happen and maybe they will implement a feature to let us clear out some of the people in our friend list.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »

As for running out of NPC's, hopefully this will not happen and maybe they will implement a feature to let us clear out some of the people in our friend list.

On KKH, there's a feature to delete NPCs from your contact list so I'm hoping that Glu implements that feature on K&K game very soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm at 263 points, hope I can make it to the hair or the dress atleast :D

image.jpg1_zpsmlxvt1jl.jpg
    ON my last free giftbox I got the gown and I'm so happy, I love it <3
    image.jpg2_zpsr98bqycg.jpg
    And since I was feeling happy about this, I decided on buying a hairstyle I had my eyes on for a while and some longer nails :)
    After the disaster giftboxes in KKH I'm glad I had some luck this week in K&K!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    i finally got dat shirt
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Opened all my boxes, never got my earrings back :(

With the setback I'm now working on the dress and we'll see from there if I get everything.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    There is absolutely no way that I'm gonna finish the event on my new game. My game is super glitched that the event banner disappeared.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'd like to get the dress, but the game has backtracked twice today. Losing two dates stinks in just 2 hours stinks.

I thought it happened whenever I got a gift box, but I'm starting to wonder if it happens whenever I change my doll's clothes.
    IOS

• Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    I'm at 263 points, hope I can make it to the hair or the dress atleast :D

image.jpg1_zpsmlxvt1jl.jpg
    ON my last free giftbox I got the gown and I'm so happy, I love it <3
    image.jpg2_zpsr98bqycg.jpg
    And since I was feeling happy about this, I decided on buying a hairstyle I had my eyes on for a while and some longer nails :)
    After the disaster giftboxes in KKH I'm glad I had some luck this week in K&K!

Your doll looks amazingly (not sure if it's spelled correctly lol) gorgeous! :o
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Took my "Day 1", "side-piece" and many others out for this dating event :D

PhotoGrid_1458429770198_zpsraso0qm8.jpg

PhotoGrid_1458429896774_zpstcbbzp9t.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My progress restarted. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    My progress restarted. :(

Did it happen after you changed your doll's clothes? I thought mine was screwing up because of the gift boxes, but now I kinda wonder if it's when I change what she's wearing.
    IOS

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Did it happen after you changed your doll's clothes? I thought mine was screwing up because of the gift boxes, but now I kinda wonder if it's when I change what she's wearing.

No, everything was fine earlier I came back to check on my game and my whole progress just restarted. I was really close to the hair. *Sigh*
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    No, everything was fine earlier I came back to check on my game and my whole progress just restarted. I was really close to the hair. *Sigh*

Same thing happened to my boyfriend. He was close to the final item and his event restarted..
    Daily iOS KKH player