Options

New Event 3/17

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i got the dress, took a picture of it in my wardrobe. may try for the hair but probably not. need to save my strength in case the dress vanishes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Game crashed on me and went all the way back I was bout to be done with the event I even had the earrings they rant even in my closet no more I leveled up it took me back to the last level n took half the followers I had
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Okay so I tried to at least get one exclusive item inside of my three freebies gift boxes but I was so unlucky :(. Even though my new game is glitched, I somehow managed to get the shoes and the dress. I don't think that I'm gonna grind for the St. Patrick's day hat because I think that it looks super silly on my doll. That hat looks like it could only be worn once a year and not for during the non holiday days.

PicsArt_03-20-06.22.25.jpg

I didn't even complete the event on my other game since eventually I've ran out of more NPCs to date on my game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm finally done! It's my second finished event so I'm happy about it. The hair is not that cute but I really wanted to finish the event so that's why I grinded. Also managed to get the earrings so yeah, my job is done!

6130RCM.jpg
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm finally done! It's my second finished event so I'm happy about it. The hair is not that cute but I really wanted to finish the event so that's why I grinded. Also managed to get the earrings so yeah, my job is done!

6130RCM.jpg

Yeah I finished too even though I wasn't crazy about the hair. Love the gift box stuff but didn't get anything. Oh well
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts

6130RCM.jpg

Yay!!! Your doll looks so cute! I finished it, too :o I wish we could take out the hat though, I loveee that hair so much and even though we kind of already have it I wish we could change the ombré colors to just one color!
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    This game is a mess.

So, I finished the event last night at around 6 PM, and I also finally passed Aubrey. I wake up today, and it's as if the last 24 didn't happen! All my date posts from my feed are gone, I've lost millions of followers, the clothes I earned have disappeared... I now see what people mean when they say this game is a minefield of bugs.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I did not even try to finish. When you lose 4+ dates thru an event, it starts to rub on you towards the end. Luckily I didn't much like the hat.

Guess I'm stuck now. Dates I could kinda do, but events? Rather not waste 8 hours when I have no idea if it'll stick or not.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that anyone posted this yet, but here's the inspiration pic of my doll standing side-by-side by Kendall wearing the RL dress from the St. Patrick's day event.
    PicsArt_03-21-03.45.07_zpst3ako09x.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Yay!!! Your doll looks so cute! I finished it, too :o I wish we could take out the hat though, I loveee that hair so much and even though we kind of already have it I wish we could change the ombré colors to just one color!

Yup, that's exactly what I think! The hair by itself is super cute, it's just the hat that doesn't make it very wearable...
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    My event disappeared about 8 hours early, when Customer Care tried to fix my no gig situation. It wasn't fixed, but my event progress disappeared. Oh well, maybe next week. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yup, that's exactly what I think! The hair by itself is super cute, it's just the hat that doesn't make it very wearable...

Exactly! We can't wear it like on daily basis :(
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I don't think that anyone posted this yet, but here's the inspiration pic of my doll standing side-by-side by Kendall wearing the RL dress from the St. Patrick's day event.
    PicsArt_03-21-03.45.07_zpst3ako09x.jpg

Oooh I love it when people post the real life inspiration!!!