Options

27/5 Weekend Event: Can we hope for something new?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    katl14 wrote: »
    I haven't been as lucky with the boxes I've only gotten $ or like energy out of them as of lately ��
    I was also wondering is anyone having problems/glitch with this weekend event? I was like points/stars away from the getting the shoes and my progress went back to zero and the event actually dissappeared from the bar.

I usually have ups & downs with my freebies boxes on my games. I have no idea why⁉:confused:

So far I'm not experiencing any glitches on my 2 games. I'm hoping that my games stays glitch free throughout the entire event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    YInBZyS.png
    zCATvpI.png

Well definitely the worst event so far... I'm going to try to at least get the green shoes because they're really cool looking even though I'll probably never wear them.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    As per some players' advice, after I finish a gig/date, I have been changing venues/going in and out of closet to trigger the loading screen. I'm not sure if that's the solution, or if Glu tweaked something, but I haven't experienced the progress glitch since.

Slap myself, I just experienced the glitch.

I picked the lucky spot, got the shoes.

7sc0HkA.png
    5FK89Se.png

Then I left my game to play KKH. Came back wanting to style the shoes and my shoes are gone!

LX7vd34.png

I was able to open the box again, but this time I didn't get the shoes : (
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    I picked the same box as you, Lants & the glasses were there :cool: In my second box there was 10 energy, but to be fair there weren't any event items in any of the boxes. Hope you don't mind me stealing your box :rolleyes:

image.jpg1_zpsdzzoxshc.jpg
    Plus the box I was going to choose at first had 5 stickers, so I couldn't lose :cool:

Of course I don't mind! Congrats!

Wow, I actually laughed out loud at the male earnables.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Ugh I just came here to complain about the glitches. I had over 90 points, had earned the shoes (still in my closet), and the next time I finished a gig I was back to having 20 points! What the what?!? This game is sooooo glitchy, c'mon, Glu.

EDIT: I meant this to be a reply about the person asking if other people were experiencing glitches, but I'm on my phone and hit a wrong button. Sorry!
  • Options
    zCATvpI.png

Lol at the male shoes:D

It's zebra stripes hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Is it me or is Glu making the gig event more harder to complete?:confused:

The 'selfies' action is taking too long to refresh now.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think that by thus far it is probably the worst pallets that I ever seen on my game.
    2efi98x.png

Oh BTW this is my third freebie giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Slap myself, I just experienced the glitch.

I picked the lucky spot, got the shoes.

7sc0HkA.png
    5FK89Se.png

Then I left my game to play KKH. Came back wanting to style the shoes and my shoes are gone!

LX7vd34.png

I was able to open the box again, but this time I didn't get the shoes : (

Quoting myself to show that this is the 2nd time my game didn't save.

I'm so frustrated! My game got set back AGAIN! This must be an Android glitch because my iOS game is not getting any issues. I got set back on the first day and now again? I'm never going to be able to complete, just like the previous Work It event where I didn't get the hoodie and hairstyle.

i5XZ21o.png
    dpAIlQw.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Is it me or is Glu making the gig event more harder to complete?:confused:

The 'selfies' action is taking too long to refresh now.:(

I'm almost done. I never have problems completing the events. I'm on my last work gig then I will be done with the event. Where's Maud this weekend? Also, the gift box pallettes are horrible. It'd be better if they put more than one event item in each pallette like KKH does.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I don't even think that I'm gonna be able to get the top. These 6 hr gigs takes literally all day long to complete. I'm so tired of energy hunting that I'll just wait until my energy bar recharges now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I've noticed that they've reduced the 8hr gigs to 4hr gigs now, the storyline ones. I no longer fail them, I can complete them with around 1.5 bar of energy.

What I really need Glu to do right now is solve the game saving/ progress set back issue.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    175/200. I have an event in Montreal left but I'm not 100% sure on the hint about taking a selfie at a cool time. Guess maybe it'll make sense once I get the gig?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    175/200. I have an event in Montreal left but I'm not 100% sure on the hint about taking a selfie at a cool time. Guess maybe it'll make sense once I get the gig?

Yeah that one is confusing. You don't actually take a selfie. One of the tappables says *take a selfie*
    and you can't do it more than twice or I don't know what will happen because I only did it once like Perry said to.

Also, the 6 hour gigs are annoying but they definitely don't take me all day. I finish them usually with an hour and a half or two hours to spare. Just have to be vigilant about checking your game and using your energy.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Yeah, trying to do the tasks with the *s around them once and hoping other things refresh. I hadn't even noticed the instruction til I was looking for something else other than a few 6 hour gigs in Malibu.
    IOS

• Options
    I'm not finished with the event yet on both of my games. I'm still working on it. :(

Here's how I styled the shoes & the skirt on my dolls.:)
    PicsArt_05-28-08.21.44_zpstaf9rbh3.png~original

Edit: I'm done with the event on my game.:D I'll do the last gig on my other game later. I'm currently at 198/200 points. I hate when that happens. I think that it's probably a 1 hr gig⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    lol, I'm at 198/200 as well
    IOS

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Screenshot_2016_05_28_13_07_34.png
    image hosting free

Proof I had the glasses and I want that hair back this pic is proof I bought it or i want the 399 gems I spent on the hair back since I didn't get the gems back when the game reset
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Screenshot_2016_05_28_13_06_42.png
    windows 7 screenshot

My game reset itself and I lost the earnable skirt and top and the giftbox glasses. Im so annoyed at myself because I forgot to take a screenshot when finished and this is the last pic I have of my progress

I also lost the hair my doll is wearing when the game reset but I did not get the gems I spent on it back when the game reset

I want my stuff back
  • Options
    katl14katl14 Registered Users 10 Posts
    As per some players' advice, after I finish a gig/date, I have been changing venues/going in and out of closet to trigger the loading screen. I'm not sure if that's the solution, or if Glu tweaked something, but I haven't experienced the progress glitch since.
    Thank you!
    After that one time, it happened a few more times but I did that while I was waiting to get energy while doing the gigs and no more glitches :)
    I play on iOs, GC: katl14 :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah thanks Nai my game goes back in time constantly even though I leave gig venues and trigger saves but after reading your post I've figured out that if I finish a gig, leave the venue, open and close the wardrobe, then close the game, then reopen it I don't get setbacks. Hope they will figure out a fix though cos that's kind of ridiculous :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I can't believe I finished this weekend event without glitch. And get actually all the earnables. MIRACLE!
    Also was quite lucky and won the sunglasses and the skirt.
    Finally everything went well and was enjoying playing tgis game once again. :)
  • Options
    Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hey everybody! I'm new here to to forums. Super frustrated because I didn't realize that we should be trying to prevent the glitches. I had just earned the skirt and I lost all my event progress. I really wanted to get that top! Is there nothing we can do?
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • Options
    Glad some of you guys followed the steps and managed to prevent the game from going back in time.

Sadly I've been doing more than those steps I mentioned, even changing outfits, but I'm constantly back to where I was (about 3 hours into the event) every time I open my game. I've really tried... but now I don't even want to pick up my phone to play anymore. It's that frustrating...
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah that one is confusing. You don't actually take a selfie. One of the tappables says *take a selfie*
    and you can't do it more than twice or I don't know what will happen because I only did it once like Perry said to.

Also, the 6 hour gigs are annoying but they definitely don't take me all day. I finish them usually with an hour and a half or two hours to spare. Just have to be vigilant about checking your game and using your energy.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you finish 6 hr gigs so fast? Usually it takes me to the last minute to finish them, and I too am vigilant about checking the game and using my energy to make the most of it.
  • Options
    thisgamelowkeysucksthisgamelowkeysucks Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did anybody here finish the event, unlock all the items and only have the shirt and shoes show up in their closet ? Because the skirt isn't in my closet :/
  • Options
    Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Right now I can't even get the game to load for me - just keeps crashing.
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • Options
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you finish 6 hr gigs so fast? Usually it takes me to the last minute to finish them, and I too am vigilant about checking the game and using my energy to make the most of it.

I don't mind. I literally just check it when I feel like my energy has recharged a decent amount. If you've invited a friend, make the most of getting their tappable each hour when it resets. I only do the tappables for 8 energy, 6 energy, and 5 energy if they are available. Do the biggest energy tappables you can and don't do any of the smaller ones that are one energy or two energy unless they are paired with the bigger tappables. Also, go around the world and tap the different things in each location so that you can have a chance at energy. That's all I do. Nothing special. I just don't understand how people say the 6 hour events are impossible to finish. They take longer than the others, but they're supposed to.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hmm, the earnable top just disappeared from my game :/ I think the event 'reset' even though the event isn't going on anymore. This is the first time that has happened to me.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)