Options

3/6/16 Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got the shorts in my 2nd box, was about to take a picture cause I was so stunned when boom! the game crashed and closed. when I came back I had to reopen the 2nd box and got cash instead, le sigh.

No real setbacks though in a long while. About to reach the 3rd box after I get finished with this 6 hr event. If I have a quickie 3 hr I'll do that later tonight but otherwise grind some more tomorrow.

edit: opened my 3rd box and got 2 stickers which were my first ones won. the game then crashed on me and now it says I have 0/5 stickers so i basically received nothing.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Does anyone else feel like this event is going by so fast? Normally for me it feels like a good amount of time to finish the event, but this one seems to be going by too fast. I don't know if I'll finish.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm so annoyed. I just started the second 6 hour event from these weekend gigs and we can't invite a friend AND it's in Milan. I have no idea how I'm gonna finish. Traveling to collect energy is too expensive.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I was working on the jumpsuit and I lost all my progress, but didn't lose the necklace nor the purse.

I received the 2 boxes again so far and I won the shoes, which is OK, but I really want those shorts and I really wanted that jumpsuit :(
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm done on both of my games. Here's my dolls stylings for this week's event.:)

xTvHMm.jpg
    uIAMwc.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    No offense but that is the furthest thing from style
    This game is going downhill.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    No offense but that is the furthest thing from style

I'm sure no offence will be taken, as people will realise that is merely your opinion, and will give zero Fs
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    you have to admit its ugly though
  • Options
    Luckily this forum has an ignore button.
    IOS

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No offense but you're the furthest thing from class
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Is anyone else getting kinda bored with this game the romper wasn't my favorite but it had a nice pattern. I need this game to get a little more exciting since I had to reset my phone and lost all my progress on KKH and I don't have the energy to start over from scratch this is the only game I play now

Sidenote: If you don't like the way someone styles their doll so what keep scrolling. No need to insult them. Its not the same as disagreeing with someone's opinion and having a debate in the thread that's fine but don't be mean spirited and insult the way someone styles their doll.
  • Options
    ^Def. This game is a challenge cause not only is there nothing much to do during the week but when a glitch happens and I earn well over 200 points but won't get an item cause of a glitch, it's tough to keep going.

I worked really hard after the progress lost but alas am going to come up short on the jumpsuit with 148/200 and only 10 minutes left. I am so bummed. I really liked those shorts and I really liked that jumpsuit and I did what I was supposed to to gain the points but once again I'll miss a weekend items cause of a glitch.
    IOS

• Options
    If you complain to Glu they sometimes give you gems or the actual item
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ^Def. This game is a challenge cause not only is there nothing much to do during the week but when a glitch happens and I earn well over 200 points but won't get an item cause of a glitch, it's tough to keep going.

I worked really hard after the progress lost but alas am going to come up short on the jumpsuit with 148/200 and only 10 minutes left. I am so bummed. I really liked those shorts and I really liked that jumpsuit and I did what I was supposed to to gain the points but once again I'll miss a weekend items cause of a glitch.

Pm eggsandbananas and as long as you have screenshots of what you won he/she will send it to you. Whenever you lose something just him/her up and as long as you have pictures you'll get it back
  • Options
    I let E&B know, but I was working towards the jumpsuit, so I'm not sure there will be anything they can do since I hadn't technically won it yet. Plus when I won the shorts the game crashed before I could get a picture so in the end I have no proof of anything.
    IOS

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Same for my android. It's been 3 events I got glitch and I haven't had the energy to pull out my screenshots and pm eggs since it's just been frustrating for me. Like Kayla, some I don't even have screenshots to prove.

This time, I was about 40 points from the men's top when I got set back, even losing gift box items. I was really diligent this time triggering loading screens and it was all in vain! And those loading screens take so long... I went in and out of closet at least 3 times... it was very time consuming and then everything was gone.
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Is the event over? I finished a gig late and.. gone it was.Just wanted to collect the last item..
    Android
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Well, I think I did pretty well this weekend. I managed to complete the event and also got the giftbox shoes and bag.
    image_zpsme0hu6xn.jpeg

This might be one of the first Work It events I've ever finished & it definitely was not easy.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hey, friends! I had to laugh at the person on the last page! She must not know we roll deep. If you don't like the outfit, keep scrolling and keep your attitude to yourself. :) Do you, Carol! I love it!

In other news, congrats to everyone who finished! Also, I'm not sure if anyone saw on my post in the general chat thread, but the Twitter account for this game posted a few days ago saying an update will be soon. Fingers crossed for something great!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks to Lance & everyone else!!! I never needed anyone's approval to like my dolls styling. I posted it because I felt like sharing it. The last time I checked this is a public forum and I can openly post my dolls outfit based on my liking.

I don't see what's the reasoning behind it of being rude. It's extremely unnecessary. Just keep the rude comments internally and don't bother to think out loud since it will get problematic. The forum is supposed to be a family-friendly environment, not filled with a negative vibe.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections