Options

Update Discussion and Krew Kred Grinding

13Next

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I always sent request, my name is Lucy... I just have the latest dating event outfit, if you can see the doll. Please accept me.

I dont have a request from you. Please add me on gamecentre then i invite u. My game centre is shannenjansen
  • Options
    I've also requested to join your krew. My avi's named Hermes. Hope you don't mind if it ain't full.

I dont know why but i didnt get your request. Please add me on gamecentre: shannenjansen then i invite you
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I just sent a request, name is Lydia Bailey on the game. I am lurker of the forum but play the game daily. :)
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hi Shannen I have added you on gc my username is jlrxo and my dolls name is Jodie, please invite me to the forum krew if there is still room :)
  • Options
    Ava617Ava617 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Shannen, I'm not sure what went wrong. I first got a deny from you, but then got 3 or 4 requests from you but none went through. Im still hoping to join, thanks!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Does anyone know how many people can be in a krew? Just curious.
  • Options
    kyliepkyliep Registered Users 6 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Guys I took it upon myself to create a private forum krew :) the name : FORUM KREW lol I didnt have much inspiration forgive me. I only wanna accept active players 😊

Hey Shannen, I tried adding but I'm not sure if it went through. I have added you on game center as well. Hope I can join if its not full yet. I'm very active on the game although not so much on the forum. thank you! :)
  • Options
    Guys I took it upon myself to create a private forum krew :) the name : FORUM KREW lol I didnt have much inspiration forgive me. I only wanna accept active players 😊

Hey Shannen... Can you please add me back to the krew? It kicked me out for some reason. :(
  • Options
    olivia1214olivia1214 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm making a group called the KERW KRED if you guys wanna join and active people only please
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Well I just created The Kunt Krew. Look it up if your wanna be with fab people!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Name is Gigi and am in an orange dress
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I looked it up but the search thingy didn't find it!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    So, do we an official krew? I'd love to have you on my game :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Ava617Ava617 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Shannen, thank you for trying to add me again, but it said the krew is full.
  • Options
    Hey Shannen... Can you please add me back to the krew? It kicked me out for some reason. :(

Im so sorry, I invited you back but others say its full. I feel like the krews are very glitchy at this point. In the game it seems like I invited a bunch of people, when i didnt so im really sorry
  • Options
    Im so sorry, I invited you back but others say its full. I feel like the krews are very glitchy at this point. In the game it seems like I invited a bunch of people, when i didnt so im really sorry

Yeah. It's saying the krew is full when I try to accept the invite. That's okay. I'll just find another or make one of my own. :)
  • Options
    I made a krew called Kweens & Kings if anyone is still looking for a krew to join. :)
  • Options
    pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Shannen, I've also been trying to join your krew and it says you accepted me or invited me multiple times but then it says the krew is too full. So I know you've probably had a million requests by me by now but that's why. But I just wanted to say thank you for trying and sorry for all the requests!! There has been a lot of glitches too. ! Haha I just sent a request for your krew Angela! My name is Paige in the game. Hopefully your krew isn't full already :) thanks!
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Is anyone having issues with

A) Not being able to give kred to other krew members

B) the gift box screen not showing up at all or not completely?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    OdessaStarOdessaStar Registered Users 24 Posts

I just sent a request to join if I could possibly get in? New to the forums. :-)
    JOIN MY NEW SQUAD! ^_^

DAILY PLAYERS SQUAD
    SQUAD#932279
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

B, for my android male. I can't scroll to the bottom to open my free gift box!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    So I was trying to join some krews, but mostly it's saying me the krews are already full.
    Can someone who is still accepting members, give me a krew name, so I can finally join some?
  • Options
    Mia6Mia6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey u can join mine its called Team Mia. I'll add anyone that wants to join. Ill also gift. Please pass the word along. Thanks
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

If you're not full I joined my name is Peyton in the game
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

I had an issue with the gift box screen it disappeared completely off my game I sent in a ticket to glu they responded now my gift box icon is showing and so is my Krew hope you get yours fixed.
  • Options

I wasn't originally having trouble with the gift box screen, but now I am. And it's frustrating because I'll be able to open 2 boxes soon but I can't because it won't let me scroll down.

I'm also having trouble with my krew. For a few members, it says they are "maxed out" on kred, and now it's saying this about me too. I'm not sure if there's a daily limit or it's a glitch?