Options

Event?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    xluminexxluminex Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good luck with the event everyone! Are there any tricks to grinding for this type of event? I really appreciated all of the advice for the dating event last weekend, since I'm new to the weekend events in K&K.

I really like the giftbox items this week. I've opened the first 2 free giftboxes, but haven't gotten anything yet (I believe I got a couple points towards the shorts). I have enough k-gems to open a few extra boxes, but seems like there's so much bad stuff and hardly any event items in all the pallettes. How many would you guess I'd have to open before getting that super cute hair?

Honestly I always leave the gift box items up to chance. Eighty K-gems is a lot and the majority of the palettes don't even have the actual items. The chances of actually getting anything are super low :(
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I am working on the storyline gigs and now my task is "Promote XOX with a vblog" or something like that... I think it's a third gig.
    BUT I CAN'T SEE WHERE I AM SUPPOSE TO DO THAT VLOG! 😐 Like which place? Where should I go? Nothing is written next to it and nothing is showing when I click on the task. It always show you a way where is the gig take a place, but nothing is happening.

Am I stupid or I should find it by myself or what?
    I like to finish storyline gig because I don't want to have them there when weekend event end.
    Can someone say me, how I should finish it? Or where is the gig?
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I am working on the storyline gigs and now my task is "Promote XOX with a vblog" or something like that... I think it's a third gig.
    BUT I CAN'T SEE WHERE I AM SUPPOSE TO DO THAT VLOG! 😐 Like which place? Where should I go? Nothing is written next to it and nothing is showing when I click on the task. It always show you a way where is the gig take a place, but nothing is happening.

I like to finish storyline gig because I don't want to have them there when weekend event end.

This is what event gigs I still need to do. I hope this helps because I dont remember where the previous gig was.

wwdh7o.png
  • Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Oh no I am so sorry this is happening to you again Carol. Hopefully you don't have to restart again.

I accepted 2 friend requests on BS:AD and they both were hackers, they had their style over 2 billion! Yet only 15k fans, ***?

Smh don't understand why people have to cheat...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Oh no I am so sorry this is happening to you again Carol. Hopefully you don't have to restart again.

I accepted 2 friend requests on BS:AD and they both were hackers, they had their style over 2 billion! Yet only 15k fans, ***?

Me either because it isn't fair to the rest of us who actually play the game legitimately and hackers are probably the reason that this game messes up so much.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Glu has been trying to stop hackers, a lot of them has their gift box icon removed and no longer receive events. But alas, hackers always evolve so there will always be hackers in every game.
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    BUT I CAN'T SEE WHERE I AM SUPPOSE TO DO THAT VLOG! �� Like which place? Where should I go? Nothing is written next to it and nothing is showing when I click on the task. It always show you a way where is the gig take a place, but nothing is happening.

It's at Abaisse apartment in Beverly Hills
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for your concern Twylyght. I disconnected my game from Facebook because it's been problematic and has caused glitched issues on my game. I don't wanna restart my game either.

Nah Nai I would prefer not to do that.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's at Abaisse apartment in Beverly Hills

Thank you so much! :)