Options

Missing event rewards

AmalieKnAmalieKn Registered Users 3 Posts
I just finished a gig which gave me 30 event points/Stars. That gives me enough stars to get the two first gift boxes but I can't open them. It claims I already have but I haven't. Can I do anything or do I just have to ignore the fact that I spend 6 hours for nothing?

Comments

• Options
    KvtrinvKvtrinv Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having a similar problem. I went to open an event gift box after earning the reward points, but a character in game texted me and it wouldn't let me open the box. Now I can't claim it. :'( -shares tissues- I really wanted that pair of sneakers!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble opening gift boxes. Please check if you can click on the gift box button and scroll down to open a gift box. If not, please send me a private message with your platform (Android/iOS) and ID. To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Guys, sorry this happened to you and my post might be too late to help.
    That happened to me before as well. I couldn't open the gift box I earned when a text message was coming in at the same time. Thank godness someone on the forum told me to open a 80 K-gems GiftBox. I didn't have to pay the gems, the gift box became free for me to open.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers