Options

Weekend Event Ideas

ElainabratinaElainabratina Registered Users 10 Posts
So, I think every weekend we should have an event - Thursday through Sunday. And lately it's been the same ole, same ole... krew goals events (which I do love though), dating events, work it events, and the events where spending k-gems earns you points (which I hate). But I feel like there should be more ideas for weekend events, so maybe people can pitch in their ideas here and Glu can (possibly, but maybe not) look through this thread and get some more ideas!

Comments

• Options
    ElainabratinaElainabratina Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'll start! My idea is quite similar to the "Krew Goals" events. I was thinking that players should be able to invite krew members to events other than parties - such as photoshoots, fashion shows, etc. Krew goals events are great, but it gets quite annoying waiting for everyone's house to reload - which typically takes up to 2 to 3 days. By inviting Krew members to other events, they should have to complete tasks as well as they do in parties (so it's not so easy). Every 5 star event earned by the krew members participating could lead to points and prizes.
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    The weekend events are definitely a concept Glu has been working hard to develop on, especially with the addition Krew Goals events seen over the past two weeks.

I agree with you on more features though, however if you think about it... they've pretty much got the virtual expanse of the game covered. True, you could do one solely on "attending fashion shows", "shooting vlogs" or going out dating, but they have already been tied in to current weekend events. I'm not sure if my memory fails me, although I remember we used to have a couple of midweek events so I reckon reviving that would definitely be a nice surprise!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    lenainc wrote: »
    The weekend events are definitely a concept Glu has been working hard to develop on, especially with the addition Krew Goals events seen over the past two weeks.

I agree with you on more features though, however if you think about it... they've pretty much got the virtual expanse of the game covered. True, you could do one solely on "attending fashion shows", "shooting vlogs" or going out dating, but they have already been tied in to current weekend events. I'm not sure if my memory fails me, although I remember we used to have a couple of midweek events so I reckon reviving that would definitely be a nice surprise!

I don't remember any midweek events?
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I don't remember any midweek events?

I remember some! I just dug some pictures from my stash of old pictures... Ladouce almost a year ago still looks the same! HEY GLU!! I'f you're reading this I'm marking my calendars for a extravagant 1 year anniversary event! okay!? It's already in 4 months... how fast the time flies, when you're having fun!

A "Work It Weekend" February 3 2016, 12:00 PM

26xynXX.jpg
    fzbsuqC.png

The "Welcome Event" February 23 2016, 12:00 PM

AR8V5al.png
    lowBpJU.png

A "Work It Weekend" March 10 2016, 8:00 PM
    nZlliPp.png
    JoSF4Qm.png
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    79F2B5F7-7F27-462B-8484-996F0AA88339_zpsxpe2cuar.png
    C8CB9D7E-6E40-47DC-92A3-9C55DF88D1FD_zps2buvyzuf.png
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    from instagram:
    weLZEhd.png

These two from April 5 and 28, 2016... Also I know some of these are not MIDweeks but they vary within the weekdays not in the weekends* Still remember them like yesterday... we just had that WWF donating event for 10 days and then a few weeks has gone by with no events! Then Glu gave us these weekday events out of no where, ahaha.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    A "Work It Weekend" March 10 2015, 8:00 PM
    nZlliPp.png

I want this and the blue jumpsuit above (missed this in KKH, too :()
    Please Glu, I want midweek events that we can earn some past items back.
    I believe a lot of players deleted the game in the beginning when the game was full of problems.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I think you have a typo, the game opened up for American in Feb of 2016. I was sick with the flu, and the cross over started, I didn't even put the game on my last device till March of 2016. According to Wikipedia the game was released 2/24/16. You posted 2015 as the year, and I agree. I imagine in February, there will be a big 1 year Anniversary Celebration. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think you have a typo, the game opened up for American in Feb of 2016. I was sick with the flu, and the cross over started, I didn't even put the game on my last device till March of 2016. According to Wikipedia the game was released 2/24/16. You posted 2015 as the year, and I agree. I imagine in February, there will be a big 1 year Anniversary Celebration. :)

ahaha yes! sorry for the the confusion... I had some images beside it labeled "2015" so in my mind I just assumed that they were from 2015.. LOL
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    this pics are making me so bummed! i had the game when it opened and i had so many of these fab items. but like many others, my game was so glitchy that i lost everything. i'm glad i came back, but i really miss my old items-- i especially don't know why i couldn't get the krossover items!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    Harley Quinn costume for Halloween
  • Options
    yahoopersonalsyahoopersonals Registered Users 6 Posts
    Win or buy a Costume that Kendall and Kylie actually wore on Halloween, especially since the game is actually based on Kendall and Kylie life.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    this pics are making me so bummed! i had the game when it opened and i had so many of these fab items. but like many others, my game was so glitchy that i lost everything. i'm glad i came back, but i really miss my old items-- i especially don't know why i couldn't get the krossover items!

I agree with you. I lost bunch of items just because of glitches at the beginning and I really misd them. 😔
  • Options
    vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    Oh, see those items makes me soooooo sad. I really want them :(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I remember some! I just dug some pictures from my stash of old pictures... Ladouce almost a year ago still looks the same! HEY GLU!! I'f you're reading this I'm marking my calendars for a extravagant 1 year anniversary event! okay!? It's already in 4 months... how fast the time flies, when you're having fun!

I love the way you think! I'm excited to celebrate the game's 1st anniversary with you guys. :D

Thanks for sharing feedback about our events. Keep the suggestions coming!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    So this just popped in my mind!! Kendall's birthday is at November 3rd next month!! I can rest assure 99.5% we should expect a "Happy Birthday Kendall!! Event" like Kylies in the next update!!
    Kylie's Birthday Event has begun! :)

Screenshot_20160810-120102.png

Screenshot_20160810-120108.png
    Screenshot_20160810-120849.png
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Pt2MvSu.png
    Wja1RgC.png
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    omg yes! That'd be so exciting :) really looking forward to that.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    So this just popped in my mind!! Kendall's birthday is at November 3rd next month!! I can rest assure 99.5% we should expect a "Happy Birthday Kendall!! Event" like Kylies in the next update!!

Oh, hey, thanks for making this post! I didn't even know her birthday was coming up, and now I'm super excited for a Kendall birthday event and what it will bring. :)
  • Options
    Oh, hey, thanks for making this post! I didn't even know her birthday was coming up, and now I'm super excited for a Kendall birthday event and what it will bring. :)

Not a thing! ahaha, speculating is one of my favourite things to do! While i'm at it this is what I predict Kendall's SMC will be if an event is ever to happen (Dress, Hair, and the Choker). I checked the probability on the other outfits that Kendall has and it's either there is too much to have or none, and Kendall's doll is quite tall compared to ours unlike Kylie... conversions might be a task that Glu might not be up to do at this point.
    pmrwxng.jpg
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Not a thing! ahaha, speculating is one of my favourite things to do! While i'm at it this is what I predict Kendall's SMC will be if an event is ever to happen (Dress, Hair, and the Choker). I checked the probability on the other outfits that Kendall has and it's either there is too much to have or none, and Kendall's doll is quite tall compared to ours unlike Kylie... conversions might be a task that Glu might not be up to do at this point.
    pmrwxng.jpg

I dont get the conversion logic if we already have some of kendalls clothes from the kendall box, etc?
  • Options
    Oouulala wrote: »
    I dont get the conversion logic if we already have some of kendalls clothes from the kendall box, etc?

Like some of her outfits are made for the proportions of her Doll, for example like she has longer arms and legs and the outfits are like fitted for it! I'm having a hard time trying to explain it the Kendall box are more forgiving like the dress that Kendall is wearing in the photo above... where it's easy to convert because it doesn't involve the length of her arm or legs?
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Like some of her outfits are made for the proportions of her Doll, for example like she has longer arms and legs and the outfits are like fitted for it! I'm having a hard time trying to explain it the Kendall box are more forgiving like the dress that Kendall is wearing in the photo above... where it's easy to convert because it doesn't involve the length of her arm or legs?

Okok!! I completely get it now, thats so true!

Thanks!