Options

Retro Rose ~ Crew for Active Members

Comments

• Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    I keep getting denied, can I please join? you guys seem like the community I'm looking for
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    I keep getting denied, can I please join? you guys seem like the community I'm looking for

Hi beautiful - that's absolutely my bad. Sorry, thought it was a glitch. I don't mean to, will add you the next time you request :-)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hi! I'd love to join :-) I've been looking for an active krew. :-) @Skylar
  • Options
    PerdinVisserPerdinVisser Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I want to join a new krew since my last krew are not active anymore anyways i want to join your krew i already sent my request by the way my doll name is Perdin Visser
    Hope you accept me Im 24/7 online and updated to this app. I already have 10M followers so im also active. Hope to find a new krew group that I can share happiness with. Thanks
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Idk but Lena can correct me on this I thought I should let anyone else who decides to join that I think we have like 2 or 3 openings left probably more I am not quite sure like I said you'll have to speak with Lena on that matter, we are a very active and friendly krew and if you have an issue with your game or don't understand we won't hesitate to help you out since we've all been through the glitches or trying to figure the new options that Glu added to the game. We work together as well when I first joined which was 2 or 3 days ago I WASN'T too sure if I'd fit in or be up to their standards but they surprised me they are so warming and patient and kind and informative they helped me understand the Krew goals and how to join parties by RSVP so I appreciate these ladies quite a lot because I can be a bit slow at times aha.

However I think Lena mentioned that she wasn't sure if she'd be able to accept more people since she's been getting a lot of requests however one can only hope or pray.

best of luck hope to see some of you soon :)
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    Idk but Lena can correct me on this I thought I should let anyone else who decides to join that I think we have like 2 or 3 openings left probably more I am not quite sure like I said you'll have to speak with lenainc on that matter, we are a very active and friendly krew and if you have an issue with your game or don't understand we won't hesitate to help you out since we've all been through the glitches or trying to figure the new options that Glu added to the game. We work together as well when I first joined which was 2 or 3 days ago I WASN'T too sure if I'd fit in or be up to their standards but they surprised me they are so warming and patient and kind and informative they helped me understand the Krew goals and how to join parties by RSVP so I appreciate these ladies quite a lot because I can be a bit slow at times aha.

However I think Lena mentioned that she wasn't sure if she'd be able to accept more people since she's been getting a lot of requests however one can only hope or pray.

best of luck hope to see some of you soon :)

Peyton/Lucas - you are very much correct. :-) Thank you for updating the thread for me when I haven't been! We do have a few spaces left, however due to accepting random requests in the past I will only be accepting those that have either made a post here or messaged me privately, short and simple. Thank you all for being such an incredible bunch, doing life with you albeit through a game has been an immensely enjoyable and worthy one! x

HGal/Skylar, I'm not sure if I have seen your request but do feel free to if you are still looking for a crew, hun :)

PerdinVissar, I've accepted your request earlier today lovely! Hope to see you soon.
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    KennedyK09KennedyK09 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Are there any spots left? I requested :) My name is Kennedy in the game, I would love to join your krew!! I have been dying to throw a party at my house but my crew is so inactive hahah

edit: I guess you're full :( I've tried twice and been denied both times. Only thought I'd post because someone else said the same thing and you said it was a glitch so idk!
  • Options
    KennedyK09 wrote: »
    Are there any spots left? I requested :) My name is Kennedy in the game, I would love to join your krew!! I have been dying to throw a party at my house but my crew is so inactive hahah

edit: I guess you're full :( I've tried twice and been denied both times. Only thought I'd post because someone else said the same thing and you said it was a glitch so idk!

Hey girly! Feel free to request again if you haven't already found a crew. We have another Kennedy in our crew so I thought maybe it was, but it clearly isn't. If you haven't found home yet then I will make sure to keep a keen eye for your name :-)
    Much love x
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    We have a few spaces available! Only accepted if I receive a private message or a thread comment from you here :) thanks loves!
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    Hey, i'd like to join ur group..
    I'm super active and online most of time on everyday..
    Not much chatty one bc of my language..
    My K&K game name is: Summer and just sent you a request!

Thx and have a great day..

Hi Summer! Sorry, I hadn't checked before and accidentally declined. Feel free to send in another request! Look forward to seeing you on K&K :-)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    choochoocatchoochoocat Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey, are you still looking for members? My name is SJ and I would love to join as my current Krew is not active anymore.
  • Options
    Hey! I think we have a spot open. I will make sure Lena sees this message and she can let you know!��
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    choochoocatchoochoocat Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey! I think we have a spot open. I will make sure Lena sees this message and she can let you know!��
    Thanks for responding, but one of my friends invited me into their krew so I am going to stay in this one. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you guys do well in the event. :)
  • Options
    Hey hun, all the best to you! :-) Just pop in a message if you're after a crew as we do have a last slot. xx
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    RainhaRainha Registered Users 3 Posts
    hey Lena!

I was searching for an active krew and I found yours!! thanks again for helping me with the party icon issue 😊

I've sent a request to join your krew already. I'm really active and play the game literally all day long hehe
  • Options
    Ashley13Ashley13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi! Is there any spot left in your krew? I'd like to join yours. My name is Ashley and have 73M followers. I'm active everyday:)
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ashley13 wrote: »
    Hi! Is there any spot left in your krew? I'd like to join yours. My name is Ashley and have 73M followers. I'm active everyday:)

Hi hun, sorry but we're full at the minute:( I'm sure we'll keep you in mind if we ever have a space!
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    MariskaMariskaMariskaMariska Registered Users 2 Posts
    I play every day (at lest 3-4 times a day).. Name is Mariska.. Would be great to get an invite
  • Options
    Ashley13Ashley13 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for reply:). If there is a space, pls let me know.
  • Options
    Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hi , I sent you lenainc a message , you can read messages only on computer :(:)
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • Options
    layvklayvk Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hey girls, I needed to take a little break from the game for a bit/had to delete it off my phone to make space for some work stuff. If i am gone from the krew I understand if you need to replace me, but hopefully when I'm ready to play again there will be space and you guys will accept me back. Love and light to all of you! <3

Leah
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    layvk wrote: »
    Hey girls, I needed to take a little break from the game for a bit/had to delete it off my phone to make space for some work stuff. If i am gone from the krew I understand if you need to replace me, but hopefully when I'm ready to play again there will be space and you guys will accept me back. Love and light to all of you! <3

Leah

That's such a shame hun:( but I understand. Be back soon!! <3
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    layvklayvk Registered Users 15 Posts
    shoot looks like the krew is full :( im back and ready to play whenever there is a spot <3
  • Options
    layvk wrote: »
    shoot looks like the krew is full :( im back and ready to play whenever there is a spot <3

Hey leah <3 I'll let Lena know you're back incase she hasn't seen this :)
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    MiliraMilira Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have 120 mil followers I am active everyday and have plenty of houses, I need an active krew.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    So this is BTS and they're my favourite group at the moment and they're talented af and worked incredibly hard to get where they are and achieved so much even though they aren't from a big entertainment company:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLdj46UajI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSy36fu6Pk

This is Taemin and he's just really talented and is probably the best dancer in the entire kpop industry so y'all need to watch this as well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYnEEGGKd-8

Eric Nam who is like the most innocent fluff ball ever singing about wanting to touch your body but the reason you really need to watch this is because Timbaland look awkward af:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5hzVcNt_24

GOT7 are great too! Super international, amazing personalities, incredibly good looking and extremely talented as well!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wIAS4AKgI8

Zico was pretty great as well but it has to be your thing which is why I'm not linking him but please do check his music cause that boy is incredibly talented.
    Exo wasn't that impressive, what else is new so I'm not going to link them. I'm just not a fan tbh

<3
  • Options
    BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey Guys
    I know I got removed from the Krew for being inactive and I had exams the past two weeks and I have been MIA. I guess none of message I sent explaing where I have been were sent to the Krew chat. I did PM Lena to let her know when a spot opens up I would love to come back:)! I really just wanted to let you all know I am well and can't wait to rejoin soon!
    Brianna
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    We'll figure something out, Brianna! Don't worry :)
    Hope your exams went well <3
  • Options
    Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hey guys, my game won't open so I can't help out with any parties until that gets fixed. Sorry. See ya guys soon. 💖
  • Options
    Olivia PopeOlivia Pope Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi :)
    I'm looking to join a krew with active, interactive and amazing people from all over! And you krew fits my expectations quite well
    I'm an active player, always sending kred and interactive.
    My doll's name is Olivia Pope #)
    I've just sent the request. I hope I get accepted, thanks xx