Options

Our krew vanished

RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
IT'S HEATHERS from High Levels
I'm trying to reach out to my KREW members!

I just logged on and the ENTIRE KREW is gone. It's asking me to join a random KREW OR to create another.
I keep trying to make US ANOTHER KREW but it's saying " something went wrong" right after I complet the form & pay 40 gems.

IT'S NOT LETTING ME MAKE ANOTHER KREW.

I'M SO SORRY TO MY KREW MEMBERS! πŸ’”πŸ’”
THIS BREAKS MY HEART!
I wrote support and hope for a FAST FIX?

I'm so sorry everyone! This is a glitch or I got flagged ?? I have no idea!

PLEASE contact me through SNAPCHAT, this forum, or on the timeline on the game!
πŸ˜’πŸ˜―πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ClaudineClaudine Registered Users 6 Posts
    I wonder if there is a glitch. I lost my krew too. Gone. I don't know the name or how to contact any of them. They still show up as my friends but I have no krew
  • Options
    Aud18Aud18 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Heather it's Aly. I hope they can get everything sorted out. I'll wait for you and the glitch to be over. I miss you guys! Also yesterday cereza said her forum name is missking. I emailed you and her on here when I thought it just booted me. also I still have my krew boxes...that makes me think it'll come back on its own...hopefully. Maybe that's why it won't let you make another one.
  • Options
    BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    I am wondering if you guys are not the only krew who is getting affected by this glitch because when I woke up this morning I was gone from my krew, Retro Rose, and when I went to search for it no results were found.
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • Options
    FashionDivaFashionDiva Registered Users 4 Posts
    Our Krew vanished too. I have emailed support in lieu of this tragedy. Our Krew was one of the top Krews & I'm heartbroken to see it completely gone. I hope that GLU can fix this. You can also reach them on Twitter.
  • Options
    Claudine wrote: Β»
    I wonder if there is a glitch. I lost my krew too. Gone. I don't know the name or how to contact any of them. They still show up as my friends but I have no krew

Hey aly! It's not just me! I have a lot of our krew on snap chat! It's happening to EVERYONE! No one can make a new krew or do anything. The same thing is haopening to everyone! We all wrote glu too.
    If u make a snap chat let me know, we all are group chatting on that until it's fixed.
    I'm so happy u seen this.
  • Options
    Yes it's happening to a lot of people!
    This has to be a glitch
    I hope it gets fixed soon!
  • Options
    Hey! I wrote u back below. I forgot about this quick reply.
  • Options
    MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Heather it's Cereza I was so confused, when I logged in and the krew was gone.
  • Options
    Kayk5Kayk5 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me :[[
    Kay πŸ’‹

K&K krew Γ— KBunniesπŸ‡
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I can't access my Krew either! Hope Glu fixes this soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same Thing Here . Whole Krew Got Deleted.
  • Options
    MendiMendi Registered Users 6 Posts
    Geez glad to know I wasn't kicked out bc I didn't know what I had done! If anyone from Sinners and Saints or that might be other way or Kylie VIP ( and I have been trying to check and see if y'all had room everyday) sees this I was at work Zubra and u were already full by the time I got off ... I don't have snap chat.. I have Facebook and gmail or u can reply here and let me know name of KREW. If u guys want. Or I'm still Mia in your contacts on your phone ..
  • Options
    CambrieCambrie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Heather it's Cambrie !
    This seems to be a App wide glitch that's effecting a lot of krews if not all ! Browsing the forums shows multiple krews down. I am out of our Krew as well and cannot search it either.

I also wrote a message to our Krew in the timeline and noneone has liked it and I haven't received any updated news since I last posted. It hasn't showed any Krew members finishing gigs or dates.

GLU please be aware of this HUGE KREW GLITCH that has removed us from our krews.

My GB button, join a Krew feature and able to do storyline gigs remain intact. My inventory remains as well as my k-gems and cash feature.

Miss you Heather and all my other awesome friends from High Levels. Let's hope Glu fixes this asap and restores us to our krews !!!
  • Options
    Hey cereza, I'll add u know! I got u r request the other day bit didn't know so it was. I'm glad we're on snapchat group chat, it makes it easier. I really hope it's fixed soon. πŸ’”πŸ’”
  • Options
    TeaStefaniTeaStefani Registered Users 9 Posts
    Oh, I lost my krew too. I miss you guys...X&O.
  • Options
    Hi cambrie! Yay I'm so happy u found this. YESS all of us in the krew are in a group chat on snap chat right now! We all are seeing the same thing! NO KREW & CAN'T MAKE ANOTHER. All of us!
    I'll be on here to keep in contact with you.
    If u ever make a snap I'll add u.

Ohhh this is crazy. We miss you and hope for this to be fixed quick! 😐
    We all wrote support also! Ahhhhhh!
    πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
  • Options
    Off-topic but do you guys know how to change the website layout back to mobile
  • Options
    Do u have the 3 dots top right corner? Click. Look for request desktop site. Click.
    If nothing click that again. It should change it back?
  • Options
    I don't see any dots
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Ugh! I have the same glitch. My krew can't be found :(
  • Options
    Nvm Heather I got it, thanks ☺️
  • Options
    I hope they do a quick update because the next update isn't for like two weeks... 😞😱
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm having the same glitch. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add πŸ’–
  • Options
    MyaflowerMyaflower Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Kayk5 wrote: Β»
    Same thing happened to me :[[

My krew vanished too! I went through 3 inactive krews b4 I found them by luck and only 2 ppl were active but we couldn't banish no one without being the leader. So we stuck with inactive ppl. We just decided if we can't join no1 or fix wat we got,start a new krew!now she gone😭
  • Options
    MendiMendi Registered Users 6 Posts
    Heather thank you for letting us post here.. I thought I got kicked out and have never been kicked out b4 and messaged flu and asked them what the heck lol. I'm a very active player and never caused trouble so I thought I couldn't join a KREW for awhile. Really hope mine can find me. And good luck to everyone else. Guess I just wanted to say thank you heather :) good luck finding your KREW as well!
  • Options
    Mendi wrote: Β»
    Heather thank you for letting us post here.. I thought I got kicked out and have never been kicked out b4 and messaged flu and asked them what the heck lol. I'm a very active player and never caused trouble so I thought I couldn't join a KREW for awhile. Really hope mine can find me. And good luck to everyone else. Guess I just wanted to say thank you heather :) good luck finding your KREW as well!

Yesss! No problem, I am a krew leader & I thought my account got flagged!
    Lucky most of our krew is connected on snap chat as well , so we were able to connect on that.

It's not your fault or anyone's! It's a gkitch, unfortunately!
    We've all reached out to glue also!
    Stay connected on here! Nice to talk with you!
  • Options
    MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm glad you made this post, because I also lost my crew (EyeCandyChicks). I couldn't imagine being kicked, so now I know it's an app problem. Still makes me sad, though.
  • Options
    One of the glu members said that the servers are experiencing some issues and they will update us when it's fixed
  • Options
    Aaliyah7901Aaliyah7901 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey everyone! The same exact thing happened to me as well. This glitch is happening due to Amazon's outage. Their servers are down and it's causing trouble across the internet. I really hope that it gets fixed ASAP! :(
  • Options
    Aud18Aud18 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Heather, Cezera and Cambrie....I miss you guys. One of the parties we started this morning just finished...lol. I think I'm the only one in my feed. Heather can you pm me the snapchat info, in case I make one. It's so lonely in my game 😭😭😭