Options

04/27/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
Hi there dolls and dudes!
A new week, a new K&K weekend event is on its way.

IMG_9489.jpg

So, are we celebrating any birthdays this weekend?
Or national holidays?

Tomorrow we celebrate Kingsday in my country, the Netherlands.
On this day we celebrate our King's birthday
(who is turning 50 tomorrow) with festivities everywhere!
And as orange is our countries national color,
all cities and canals are turning orange.

kd_2.jpg

Gamewise I am therefore hoping to get this
gorgeous orange dress in my Throwback box!

image.jpg

So what do you guys think we will get this weekend?
Dating? Work it? SuperStar?

Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I got just about that entire outfit except the hair and earrings. I know it's gonna be a superstar event which I never participate in they're too expensive & the money that goes on their superstar events could go towards something else, imo.
  • Options
    GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Yep, it's a super star event this weekend... 😒
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can never seem to complete a superstar event on this game because it's extremely pricey comparing to KKH. After last week's fiasco with the party event, I'm really uncertain if I'm gonna just splurge on 1-2 throwback boxes since both of my games been in a crashed and glitched mode.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I can never seem to complete a superstar event on this game because it's extremely pricey comparing to KKH. After last week's fiasco with the party event, I'm really uncertain if I'm gonna just splurge on 1-2 throwback boxes since both of my games been in a crashed and glitched mode.

for some reason I always blow cash on Kim's game Carol but never this game when it comes to this game it just doesn't feel worth it to me. It isn't as interesting as it used to be.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    *Crickets

Helloooooooo? Can't help but notice a few people say they 'know' what the weekend is and everybody leaves? Even when I'm pretty sure I know, I never spill. But anyway.....I guess if no one wants spoilers...............I'll head back to KK:H. Happy Thursdays Dolls. ;)

Ok Ok. Stop PM ming me. And ahem, it seems pursuant to Article 9 section d of the Forum Fairness by Kokonuts regulation, I can't tease that I have a teaser and not tease you with it. to be honest, I thought saying I had it and not giving it WAS teasing, but I guess teasing has changed since I've been in High School. So, darn it. forgot what I was going to do again. I'll be back when I remember.

Oh yeah, my lights flickered and there's thunder so before I lose power without showing you your prizes for the weekend.....here are the lovely items you'll be playing for on this........
    your Super Star Weekend

04-27.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    That dress is gorgeous, but I won't get it :/ Are you at least planning to reduce the amount of gems required?
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    You are right, Koko! People just don't hang around to chat.
    Well, I just cant wait for the spoilers!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lovely decoration Linda! Must be cool to live in a country that has monarchs, dreaming of princes and princesses. Hope you get the dress.

Thanks for the spoilers Koko!

Love the silver gown and hair, but can't afford them. Not a huge fan of the shoes, so I'll go with just the first 2 boxes. Need to find something adorable that justifies the expense at the closet!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you Vats!!

And thank you Koko for the spoilers, love the dress, it's gorgeous!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    *Crickets

Helloooooooo? Can't help but notice a few people say they 'know' what the weekend is and everybody leaves? Even when I'm pretty sure I know, I never spill. But anyway.....I guess if no one wants spoilers...............I'll head back to KK:H. Happy Thursdays Dolls. ;)

Ok Ok. Stop PM ming me. And ahem, it seems pursuant to Article 9 section d of the Forum Fairness by Kokonuts regulation, I can't tease that I have a teaser and not tease you with it. to be honest, I thought saying I had it and not giving it WAS teasing, but I guess teasing has changed since I've been in High School. So, darn it. forgot what I was going to do again. I'll be back when I remember.

Oh yeah, my lights flickered and there's thunder so before I lose power without showing you your prizes for the weekend.....here are the lovely items you'll be playing for on this........
    your Super Star Weekend

04-27.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers Koko!
    Event items look great but the amount of k gems needed is beyond ridiculous! ��
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Linda, I love your openings. And can you believe I didn't even see this and started kkh about birthdays too. Lol. Everyone is pretty good about keeping the event to themselves till it's official. But that's cause they all know me as krazy and know it's a sore spot. But wow those clothes are awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi there dolls and dudes!
    A new week, a new K&K weekend event is on its way.

IMG_9489.jpg

So, are we celebrating any birthdays this weekend?
    Or national holidays?

Tomorrow we celebrate Kingsday in my country, the Netherlands.
    On this day we celebrate our King's birthday
    (who is turning 50 tomorrow) with festivities everywhere!
    And as orange is our countries national color,
    all cities and canals are turning orange.

kd_2.jpg

Gamewise I am therefore hoping to get this
    gorgeous orange dress in my Throwback box!

image.jpg

So what do you guys think we will get this weekend?
    Dating? Work it? SuperStar?

Hope you had fun/are having fun on Kingsday Linda!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that glu is ever gonna decreased the required amounts for the superstar events. Even though it's highly requested to be lowered, glu is ignoring it though.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Will it be possible to earn gems this time?
    Android
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    "Hurry up and take my money"
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I hate Superstar events. When you can't afford anything and no gems are available for gigs, there is little reason to open the game.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    "Hurry up and take my money"

I found this to be funny, sorry aha
  • Options
    Although nice as i stated in an earlier post I'd rather waste money on something that catches my interest (KKH) than something that i feel is kinda doomed so as usual won't be participating in this event but good luck to those who will be participating. :)

thanks for the preview koko
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Opened my game and oh, everything looks soooo perfect on Angel! I'm depressed I can't afford all the stuff. Would be great if we're able to get gems by completing gigs, sure I'd grind at least the amount to reach the silver gown.

Now I'm picking items to get the boxes, not much stuff that I'm interested TBH, so 4k on purchases are kinda pointless if I don't like all the outfits I need in exchange to get the earnables.

Sorry I'm confused!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Linda, I love your openings. And can you believe I didn't even see this and started kkh about birthdays too. Lol. Everyone is pretty good about keeping the event to themselves till it's official. But that's cause they all know me as krazy and know it's a sore spot. But wow those clothes are awesome.

Great minds, haha!
    I'm so in love with the dress but I don't have enough Gems... and without the extra Gem upon completion of a gig there is no way I will get that many Gems...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Hope you had fun/are having fun on Kingsday Linda!

Thank you, Stefan! Yes I had a great day with my kids and my friends!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Don't know how long I will be interested in playing this game. Might as well spend the gems I have.
    Reached this gorgeous gown and got three beautiful hairstyles that I love. :D

Linda, Love your opening! Hope you get that orange dress soon. :)

IMG_5172.jpgimage urlcertificity.com
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Don't know how long I will be interested in playing this game. Might as well spend the gems I have.
    Reached this gorgeous gown and got three beautiful hairstyles that I love. :D

Linda, Love your opening! Hope you get that orange dress soon. :)

IMG_5172.jpgimage urlcertificity.com

I feel the same Angeline