Options

Missing K-Gems

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
Now I know K-Gems have to do with K&K but no one replied to me.

But I did an offer for Final Fantasy, I had to get to my citadel to level 10 and I'd get 3,250 k-gems. I got to citadel to level ten the next day after I downloaded the game on Friday and I went into K&K and it didn't give me my gems so I reported it to Fyber and they told me to send them screenshots and I did, they normally message be back after 3 days. I sent them the report around 7 ish Saturday night so the following Tuesday night, they should have messaged me. It's now been 5 days and Fyber has not contacted me back and I don't know, what to do because I feel like I wasted a day and a half tried to get the k-gems and I didn't get them. :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry Dani. This has to go in the right forum. I'm moving this to K&k.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'd suggest you contact Customer Care through ingame messaging. Explain what happened to you and tell them you realize it's Fyber, but you're not getting anywhere with Fyber and see if Support has any suggestion. Have you tried to contact Fyber again? Also, keep in mind that response may be slower because of the holiday and shortened work week most places.

Use this thread to let us know how you make out, or if you need more help. Good luck, and again, sorry I had to move your post, but you must respect the different Game Forum boundaries. If you're not getting the assistance you need here in the game forums, you can always post in Customer Care. But tbh, they will probably tell you to post in the game forum. Good luck and happy playing. :) (btw, I only take app downloads or watch videos from Other Offers. too many people experience difficulties. Personally, I can remember fighting with them for Stars early on, and it was like talking to the wall. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Thank you Koko. You're always very helpful and I didn't realize I could post on customer care, but thank you again! :o

And yes, I contacted them once on Tuesday night and then again Wednesday but I gave up after they didn't reply on Wednesday