Options

who wants stuff?

kimkardashiankimkardashian Registered Users 17 Posts
i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)
Add my GameCenter : EvanD123qu

I play Kim K: Hollywood and my name in the game is Ashley.
Prev1345678

Comments

• Options
    FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

Thank you so much EvanD123qu!!
    My name is Kelly and my Game Center is Ferreiroy

I lost a lot of stars with trying to date, so I’m slowly trying to get those back. My wishlist includes:*
    -100% the black floor length gown with the gold belt (120 stars ) Sorry very pricey...but a girl can dream! <3
    - the birkin bag is what I’ve been trying to aquire (75 stars)
    - The white one-piece leotard with the sheer jacket cardigan, and gold belt (35 stars) < 3
    any colour ruffle-y collar and the k star in the corner (45 stars)
    strapless dress w/black top and red bottom (40 stars)
    - black dress, turtleneck styles ($9500)

-gold bracelets (30 stars), bangles (20 stars) – any bracelets please!

Thanks again! you are very sweet to do this!
    If there is absolutely anything you need please let me know and I'll try and save for it :)
  • Options
    Ferreiroy wrote: »
    Thank you so much EvanD123qu!!
    My name is Kelly and my Game Center is Ferreiroy

I lost a lot of stars with trying to date, so I’m slowly trying to get those back. My wishlist includes:*
    -100% the black floor length gown with the gold belt (120 stars ) Sorry very pricey...but a girl can dream! <3
    - the birkin bag is what I’ve been trying to aquire (75 stars)
    - The white one-piece leotard with the sheer jacket cardigan, and gold belt (35 stars) < 3
    any colour ruffle-y collar and the k star in the corner (45 stars)
    strapless dress w/black top and red bottom (40 stars)
    - black dress, turtleneck styles ($9500)

-gold bracelets (30 stars), bangles (20 stars) – any bracelets please!

Thanks again! you are very sweet to do this!
    If there is absolutely anything you need please let me know and I'll try and save for it :)

I gifted as much as i could, then there was an error. I will try again soon with more things! hope they arrive! xo

• Options
    amazednosityamazednosity Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there,

This is a lovely thing to do for people! I shall add you now. I'm Katie and my GameCenter is [->KAT+45<-]
    I would love anything really I love surprises! Anything that costs stars would be good as I don't have many of them.

Thankyou!
  • Options
    Diamond TorresDiamond Torres Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello but how do i register on game center first
  • Options
    Diamond TorresDiamond Torres Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well just in case i would love some of the nice black dressses kk has on game
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi,

Thank you so much. My Game Center name is kodiakkia

I would like any type of tattoo, the black dress with the gold belt, brown boot heels that are 50 K stars and maybe a hairstyle that includes a hat.

I
  • Options
    I'm a A list, but my fans froze at 68.8 million, and I have 18 Kim Silver Charms. I kept hitting things with my fingers in a hurry, and this is my first ever game. I would love the purse with the pet, in Accessories 2nd row, 1st item on the left. It's 60, but I would love a pet, and I'm trying to save for the dog in the condo, but my charms just keep disappearing. Beginning to think it's not me.

If that's too extravagant, I would love the purple and pink pants, in pants (and skirts) 6th row, 1st on the left for 20 charms, I'm on android, and Kokokokonut is me here. Is this the wrong place? I'm playing also on my ipad. I'm D list there, and just started there a couple of days ago. (So I can play on one while the other is getting energy. lol. Addicted, I know.)

When I say my first game......I mean first game ever. I know, I've been living under a rock. lol.

And if you know any hints about why I'm stalled at 68 Million that would be awesome too.

Thanks. And lovely to meet you KimKardashian.

Hmmm, where do I find Game Center? I probably already signed up for it. Maybe you could guide me there? lol.

GameCenter should already be installed as an app on your device. Go to friends and add my username: evand123qu

• Options
    Hi there,

This is a lovely thing to do for people! I shall add you now. I'm Katie and my GameCenter is [->KAT+45<-]
    I would love anything really I love surprises! Anything that costs stars would be good as I don't have many of them.

Thankyou!

I sent some random things that I love! enjoy!

• Options
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you so much. My Game Center name is kodiakkia

I would like any type of tattoo, the black dress with the gold belt, brown boot heels that are 50 K stars and maybe a hairstyle that includes a hat.

I

The clothes and tattoos should send, sadly you can't gift hair. :(

• Options
    Thank you so much for all the gifts! I love them all!
  • Options
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Thank you so much for all the gifts! I love them all!

of course! thank you for letting me know they arrived - I have no idea how this works! lol

• Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    All my info is in my signature. My GC is Ghan94 and my name in game is "Grace."

1. White fluffy Kim K blouse
    2. The huge brown Kim K purse that costs 75 stars
    3. The brown lace up ankle boots
    4. The black heels that cost $2500
    5. And the varsity jacket dress
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    Insomnia wrote: »
    All my info is in my signature. My GC is Ghan94 and my name in game is "Grace."

1. White fluffy Kim K blouse
    2. The huge brown Kim K purse that costs 75 stars
    3. The brown lace up ankle boots
    4. The black heels that cost $2500

It says you already have those, but I sent you the shoes I think you were thinking of.

• Options
    It says you already have those, but I sent you the shoes I think you were thinking of.

I don't have them o.o and the varsity jacket dress thing? Wrong person? XD I have short blonde hair in the game

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    I don't have them o.o and the varsity jacket dress thing? Wrong person? XD I have short blonde hair in the game

No its the right person lol but everything says sorry she already has it and is locked :(

• Options
    No its the right person lol but everything says sorry she already has it and is locked :(

I honestly don't have it in game -.- I'll take anything it says I don't have then lol. No preference

• Options
    I honestly don't have it in game -.- I'll take anything it says I don't have then lol. No preference

It honestly is making me mad lol sorry about this! I would gift more if it let me!

• Options
    It honestly is making me mad lol sorry about this! I would gift more if it let me!

Lol it's fine. Don't worry :) I'll have to ask glu support what the problem is :P

• Options
    I've just received even more gifts! Thank you!
  • Options
    ToxicUnicornsToxicUnicorns Registered Users 25 Posts
    Are you still taking requests? (:
  • Options
    tonysndharrytonysndharry Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm tonysndharry on GC. I'm cool with anything -- particularly dresses or anything with stars. I take screenshots of all gifts so I can remember to gift back once I have money.
  • Options
    kukuwokukuwo Registered Users 1 Posts
    do u gift android users ?
  • Options
    slipnslide420slipnslide420 Registered Users 5 Posts
    GC name is slipnslide420. D list and struggling lmao :( Any tattoos, the long hairstyle with gold headband (8 rows down), long ponytail (6 rows down), last outfit on the 30th row down, two first outfits on the 31st row, ripped jeans, any mini skirts (preferably black). Any of those would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

You are so nice. Don't feel bad about Computer Quirks (or in Kim K Land should it be Komputer Kwirks? lol) But seriously, everyone already sees you are nice. Nothing to feel bad about IMO.

Oh, and if anyone else is stuck as far as fans, if you do the update from the 23rd, it fixes that.

Kim, I sent you a friend request. Hope I did it right. Is there an emoticon for dumber than dirt? That would be me. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    You are so awesome! I can't wait to finish the game so I can gift too! My gc name is Kimkarfan and my name in the game is "re" (don't ask I hadn't finished typing my name when I hit submit or whatever haha) and I would love anything!! If it is easier for you to be specific I can do that :)
  • Options
    FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    Thank you so much for the lovely gifts & surprises!!
    It was far too much, you guys are so generous and amazing people! Thanks to those beautiful people I can finally be creative in my clothing choices and am one step closer at completing my wardrobe ;)
    XOXO

GC: Ferreiroy
  • Options
    NocentzNocentz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Are you still able to gift?? I just sent a Game Center request from Nocentz. I would be happy with any gift that costs stars! It is so nice of you! Thank you!
  • Options
    PopaiisiclePopaiisicle Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just added you on GC with a message. My GC is Popaiia

Every accessory/clothing item that cost stars is very welcome :) thanks for doing this! (If you're still doing it, of course.)
  • Options
    nessie11nessie11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    oh im a new user and would love any gifts anyone has to offer

my gc name is nessie11
  • Options
    Boompje1987Boompje1987 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I really need friends! Please add me Boompje1987
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.