Options

who wants stuff?

Comments

• Options
    Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    My Gc name is fancye21. anything would be great!
  • Options
    Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Woo thank you so much for your gifts ! I wanted to gift you back but it looks like you have everything ! Thank you !
  • Options
    erlikaerlika Registered Users 9 Posts
    halooo..I got some incredible gifts from someone who's game name is Arexis. maybe it's you? thanks so much..
  • Options
    kimkardashiankimkardashian Registered Users 17 Posts
    AmoraKay wrote: »
    Omg I just came back to my game and saw all the amazing things you gifted me!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! :D You really hooked me up!! I love everything!! You're amazing! And can I also say, your character in the game always looks great! I love all the different looks you give her. You got style!! Lol Thank you again! You just made the game even MORE fun. Can't wait to play dress up!! ;)
    OMG i love you. Thank you for complementing my outfits!! xo
    Add my GameCenter : EvanD123qu

I play Kim K: Hollywood and my name in the game is Ashley.
  • Options
    theslyestfoxtheslyestfox Registered Users 6 Posts
    This is so sweet of you! And I also want to see all your amazing outfits!!!

Most of all I really want all the hairstyles! So many cost stars and I am saving up my stars but it takes so long! so those would be fantastic. Also
    I would LOVE the gold cap toe white heels (center row of shoes, 6th shoe down), the white fur stole (the furry thing that goes around your neck) or the white bathing suit with the sheer jacket over it (in the photo you can't tell it's a bathing suit, but it is next to the red bikini). or the white dress with the weird cut-outs in it. In the photo it looks like the elbow portion of the arms is missing!
    And any gold jewelry, glasses, the bag with the cat or tattoo arms would be great too! I'd love anything!!! Thanks Ashley, I'm looking forward to seeing all your fun outfits in game!!

i'm theslyestfox on game centre too!
  • Options
    anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hello!
    My wish is simple: anything from the heart will be deeply appreciated. Im especially in love with dresses and accessories!
    My game center name is anamaria998

Thank you so much. Have a great day!
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • Options
    LaurakardashLaurakardash Registered Users 17 Posts
    My game centre name is laura_loves, and I'd love any of the kstar locked clothing please! Thank you in advance :)
  • Options
    OuchfeelsOuchfeels Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would love anything, really, I love surprises! Anything that costs stars would be good as I don't have many of them.
    Gc - ouchfeels
    I'd appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    SilverbellSilverbell Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Evan! I added you in the GC yesterday, my name is Silverbella11. I'd love anything at all, especially dresses! Thank you so much <3:)
  • Options
    ChevychelsChevychels Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is so kind! I've added you on GC, my username is chevychels :) I'd love some new hairstyles if possible, and maybe some star clothes! Thank you so much in advance! Xx
  • Options
    ravynnmravynnm Registered Users 3 Posts
    I added you! I'd love the bun hairstyle (last one) or the boho style with the red/orange headband around the forehead that is 75 stars.. if you can't give that, basically any clothing pieces you enjoy! Thank you ;)
    Playing Kim K game, i'm on the A-List. Game center ID is ravynnNicolee :)
  • Options
    Michelle2786Michelle2786 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Add me on Game Center

MomofThree2014

Send gifts..and I will send back :)
  • Options
    GlenMartinezGlenMartinez Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you!!!!I love all the stuff you gave to me 😍
  • Options
    VeeVee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Would like any free clothes or shoes or accessories please .... Game Center name is Vernita ;o)
  • Options
    DajadajDajadaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    Dajadaj on gamcenter. Plrase send anything and everything
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Hi Evan, I'm wolfandbutler on GC. I've added you. I would appreciate anything and everything, particularly 'heart' items.

Some specifics (I do not expect all of these, of course, but any would be great!)

- Short black miniskirt for 75 silver stars
    - Denim short-shorts for 35 silver stars
    - Black gown for 120 silver stars
    - Yellow shirt with black leather jacket for 90 silver stars
    - Orange bikini for 50 silver stars
    - Pink minidress for 35 silver stars
    - Gown with black halter white skirt and gold belt for 30 silver stars
    - Kim Kardashian black draped jumpsuit with blazer for 90 silver stars
    - Black knee-high boots for 75 silver stars
    - Brown sandal heals for 50 silver stars
    - Black sunglasses for 40 silver stars
    - Basically any jewelry/handbag/necklace you can spare!

There's also a white studded dress on Level 16 that looks really nice :o

Thank you so, so, so much!
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hello there,
    My name is Lacey kisscakes in the game, if you are able to can you please send me the gold hoop earrings and heart necklace, large diamond studs and black lace leggings from the accessories section. And the black shoes with the studs is possible, I'm not sure if you can send tattoos and nose rings as well but that would be appreciated. If you can please send me the brown tube top dress, white bathing suit and a black jump suit, and the large brown birkin looking bag that would be awesome. Thank you!
  • Options
    Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks so much! I sincerely appreciate this :) My Game Center ID is prettychill18 and I'd really like to own

• the dramatic black outfit with the coat (between the light brown jumpsuit and the black, rock and roll cutoff t-shirt)

•the white short dress with the black vein/lighting looking designs and the black bow in front. (It's right after the short kinda see-through dresses. But before the button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up.)

•the plaid shirt (right at the end of all the button down shirts)

•any swim of the swim suits

•the black mini dress that has a varsity jacket attached to it (between the black long-sleeved mini dress and the sweaters with the high neckline)

•the gold and black dress with the turtleneck collar (after those sweaters with the high neckline)

•the white sundress with the strap goes behind your neck (right under the one I just mentioned)

•gold earrings in the first row

•black glasses (after all the purses, between the fishnet stockings and silver chain bracelet)

•either of those cool sunglasses in the row right after the furry scarves

•anything else you want :)

That's my wish list, but honestly I'd appreciate whatever you decided to give.
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • Options
    kimkardashiankimkardashian Registered Users 17 Posts
    ravynnm wrote: »
    I added you! I'd love the bun hairstyle (last one) or the boho style with the red/orange headband around the forehead that is 75 stars.. if you can't give that, basically any clothing pieces you enjoy! Thank you ;)
    I sadly cannot gift hair, but will try to gift cool clothes!
    Add my GameCenter : EvanD123qu

I play Kim K: Hollywood and my name in the game is Ashley.
  • Options
    Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi! I got your gifts and I love them :) Thank you sooo much! I appreciate it :)
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • Options
    IssyisissyIssyisissy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey,
    My gc is issyis1ssy. I'd quite like the black dress with the gold belt :) I know it's quite expensive so if its too expensive any thing worth any k stars will do :) thanks this is really kind of you x
  • Options
    MsLovelyMsLovely Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello from Amsterdam! I would like to have the caramel brown jumpsuit and the awesome glitter dress, but not the short one... I'll be very thankful if someone could help me out. I'm so addicted to this game! 😊 Thanks a lot! my gamecenter nickname: VMW. 👸
  • Options
    GlenMartinezGlenMartinez Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks again xd
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the things Kim Kardashian gifted me. And, I found out by accident, by wearing the gifted clothes that cost KKoins, when I get to a photo shoot or other project, I am complimented when I click to start and if I click start right away I get a bonus filled in Star, so I only have to earn 4 more for a perfect score. So thanks again. The whole gifting, and paying it forward is awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MsLovelyMsLovely Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thank you so much!!!! You gave me much more than I asked for and I love it all 😍 very thankful! xoxo
  • Options
    RemullaapRemullaap Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hello!

I will take anything you'd like to send. I'm not picky at all! Anything helps and will be greatly appreciated my friend!!

Thank u so much!!

GameCenter: AppleChance
    I'll add you right now for your convenience :)
  • Options
    RemullaapRemullaap Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hey thank u so much!!! You made my night as I watch 'the shark week' lol. I couldn't ask for anything else:) hope you stay blessed!!

AppleChance
  • Options
    jamievjamiev Registered Users 5 Posts
    You are so awesome to do this. Is there any way you could gift an adroid user?? Would be amazing if you could.
  • Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    If you're still sharing gifts I'm looking for the gold creole earrings, platform beige shoes or the pilot sunglasses with the orange glasses.... ;) JoSpinner on KKH and Stoff3147 on game center.
  • Options
    Bubblegum622Bubblegum622 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can I have the blue dress that has branches as a design and can I have the dress that has a horizontal cut the dress thats in between the 45 and 120 stars dresses.. Or if you can give me more cool dresses that would be nice... My gc is rabbitpimentel22... Thanks you.. Btw youre the best and if you need anything just tell me and ill try to send it to you but maybe next time because im in short of money and stars...

i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.