Options

NPC Outfits?

MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
So there's a few people that claim to be able to get the NPC like crop tops, and such. Does anybody know a way to get those or is it all through hacks and stuff? The outfits they have are 10x cuter than the ones we have it's so stupid.

I really hope they add them to our wardrobe sooner or later. :(
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    No, there's no way to get those. I seen an outfit from an NPC that consisted of a long sleeved crop top and a long skirt but leopard print. I died when I saw it. It was super cute but I don't know if it's only NPC wearable or maybe we'll get it in future updates.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    No, there's no way to get those. I seen an outfit from an NPC that consisted of a long sleeved crop top and a long skirt but leopard print. I died when I saw it. It was super cute but I don't know if it's only NPC wearable or maybe we'll get it in future updates.

http://instagram.com/kh.happy This person really does tho. :confused:
  • Options
    That's freakin' weird. She did mention that she had the hack when the game first started. Maybe it's clothes from when the game began, but so far no one else is confirming this. Not even the people who posted their GC name on her IG for those 'clothes' replied back with a thank you. I don't really believe this. Oh well. Be content with what you have for now, and clothes that'll be released soon. Also she clearly states she can gift those clothes, why not give her your GC? See if you get them.
  • Options
    That's freakin' weird. She did mention that she had the hack when the game first started. Maybe it's clothes from when the game began, but so far no one else is confirming this. Not even the people who posted their GC name on her IG for those 'clothes' replied back with a thank you. I don't really believe this. Oh well. Be content with what you have for now, and clothes that'll be released soon. Also she clearly states she can gift those clothes, why not give her your GC? See if you get them.

I just did :)
  • Options
    Wicked. Let us know if you get anything. :D
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts

Saw the same outfit and quickly checked wardrobe, thinking we had new clothing....bleh...what a disappointment, lol. I was excited! Even saw some shoes I wanted
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    Also, I wonder if the person who's posting those outfits isn't a graphics designer or some such. The fact that they stated it was from a hack is weird since the clothes would have to have existed in order to hack. All those who claimed they hacked their games would have had the same items, correct? I'm just suggesting that this person is attention-seeking and wants followers. In either case, some of those outfits would be nice to have in future updates. Maybe Glu devs can hire her on as a graphics designer, lol
  • Options
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Also, I wonder if the person who's posting those outfits isn't a graphics designer or some such. The fact that they stated it was from a hack is weird since the clothes would have to have existed in order to hack. All those who claimed they hacked their games would have had the same items, correct? I'm just suggesting that this person is attention-seeking and wants followers. In either case, some of those outfits would be nice to have in future updates. Maybe Glu devs can hire her on as a graphics designer, lol

Dont know. I'm just waiting until Mike tells us if he got those said outfits since he contacted her for them. It's a bunch of baloney in my opinion.
  • Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Some of the clothing items look like they could be photo-shopped. Not all of the edges are clean in the pictures...shoes + feet don't line up exactly...the elbows on one of the dresses are messed up. Sort of sketch.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Options
    I agree with both of you. She won't contact him. I don't believe she's replied to anyone at all. But I asked my sister and she said it's funny how she's the only player to have said clothes. And she suggested photoshop, too. Whatever it is, I'm not buying it. It's like a $5 Michael Kors bag...it doesn't exist, lol! (I crack me up! :p )
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I don't think the that she photoshopped the pictures they look legit to me and in some of the pictures you can see that she has the clothing in her wardrobe I think she somehow got these clothing earlier than everybody else. I hope glu add theses outfits soon.
    Sophie
  • Options
    But werent a few of those worn by Kim AFTER said timeframe of her hack? Why is she continuously the ONLY player, out of however many, getting new items in game? Wouldn't Glu have shut her down? One solitary player who has all of these items...? I don't know, I just find it "too good to be true". We can all agree that anything can be photoshopped/altered nowadays. And it doesn't appear as if Anyone has received anything from her to date. That's all I'm saying :)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    Some of the clothing items look like they could be photo-shopped. Not all of the edges are clean in the pictures...shoes + feet don't line up exactly...the elbows on one of the dresses are messed up. Sort of sketch.

I agree with you about the photoshopping, Bria. In one picture, kh.happy makes it obvious that there are photo-editing skills at work here: there's the pic of the avatar with her boyfriend in the top couples listing, and the avatar's name has been completely removed. But there's no messy hole or cross-out; the field where the name should be is just an undisturbed yellow, and she's titled the post "I'm very private". She also just told Mikegagachicago that they have a different version, so they can't be gifted. Yeah, right! What a lot of effort to go to, just to mess with people...

Also, how on earth could you transmit hacked, ineligible items through the app in order to gift anyone? Weird.

Obviously, I don't really have a clue, but it seems sooo ridiculous.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    But man the clothes look fantastic. Glu should check those out. Maybe add them to our wardrobe.
  • Options
    Yeah, and even though the clothes look like they're in her wardrobe, those images in her wardrobe look as if they could be photoshopped, too. So. I stand by my earlier statement, haha.

^Yeah, wouldn't that be rich! From hacker to hired - as a Glu designer!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have seen the purple lace dress, an NPC comes up to me in Panino once in a while I think. I LOVE that dress. YOu can buy it in red. Sigh, but I have to hold out and hope it becomes available someday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, and even though the clothes look like they're in her wardrobe, those images in her wardrobe look as if they could be photoshopped, too. So. I stand by my earlier statement, haha.

^Yeah, wouldn't that be rich! From hacker to hired - as a Glu designer!

Seriously!!! She has some talents there. Wish Glu would investigate and get her onboard for future updates.
  • Options
    I have seen the purple lace dress, an NPC comes up to me in Panino once in a while I think. I LOVE that dress. YOu can buy it in red. Sigh, but I have to hold out and hope it becomes available someday.

I've eem certain items on NPCs that I want. Is it bad when you start organizing your virtual closet...?
  • Options
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Ibe seem certain items on NPCs that I want. Is it bad when you start organizing your virtual closet...?

Speaking of virtual closet, really wish they would stop putting new clothes in the middle of old clothes.
  • Options
    Ok...I thought I was the only one think how annoying that is. Glad to know I'm not alone in my madness, lol
  • Options
    Haha, I would love to own that purple lace dress...IRL!
    Btw...what does NPC mean? Lol.
  • Options
    Haha, I would love to own that purple lace dress...IRL!
    Btw...what does NPC mean? Lol.

Non player/playable character...if I owned a faction of this stuff in rl I'd be in trouble :p
  • Options
    They're uploading their game to FunBox and exporting it, and once they send out the link ill try on my iPad and see!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. This is very interesting...

• Options
    Just be careful. Shady things usually are.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Funny stuff.
  • Options
    The prospect of it being a job audition of sorts is kinda krazy. Did anybody watch that show Halt and take fire (or something), about people who 'get' computers and coding and were developing code for the PC. The people in that show had major skills I'm stunted with html, like the alphabet but not too many words let alone strings or thoughts. Now imagine a KKH player with skills who threw themselves into the game and became eloquent in it. she or he could write color options and do all kinds of things in the wardrobe. Or, it could just be a photoshopping player. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The prospect of it being a job audition of sorts is kinda krazy. Did anybody watch that show Halt and take fire (or something), about people who 'get' computers and coding and were developing code for the PC. The people in that show had major skills I'm stunted with html, like the alphabet but not too many words let alone strings or thoughts. Now imagine a KKH player with skills who threw themselves into the game and became eloquent in it. she or he could write color options and do all kinds of things in the wardrobe. Or, it could just be a photoshopping player. lol

Hmm, maybe I should make friends with that type of person, haha.
  • Options
    Bria, where did you get your avatar picture? It's mesmerizing. Is the hot chick picking her teeth with the straw from a milkshake, or is she just giving her finest *****-face for the camera? I can't quite make it out, but it cracks me up.

• Options
    LOL. She's drinking out of the straw, but posing with her stank face on at the same time. Yeah, I know; it's a jewel.