Options

NPC Outfits?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I agree with both of you. She won't contact him. I don't believe she's replied to anyone at all. But I asked my sister and she said it's funny how she's the only player to have said clothes. And she suggested photoshop, too. Whatever it is, I'm not buying it. It's like a $5 Michael Kors bag...it doesn't exist, lol! (I crack me up! :p )

OMG Jjewells, are you a purse person? I LOVE Michael Kors. I would love to see a Hamilton or a Zuma in the KKH Kloset. I found a brand new Zuma in purple, all the knots, I love that bag. I got hooked after that. MK, Treesje and Rebecca Minkoff bags are great. I love the Mark Jacobs Stam (the black quilted purse with the chains) in the game, and tbh, that's the only way I'll ever get one of those. lol. And I swear the bag with the metal lines on it, I swear I've seen that bag on purse forums. It might be a Treesje - if I could find THAT bag IRL I would be a happy puppy. Ok, Bag rant over, back to the game.

(I'm sorry, I get giddy on Friday, waiting to see what they've given us for the weekend. Oh Puhlease be a great outfit to earn.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Am I the only one who noticed the dress and bracelet cluster in today's sale event, is one of the dresses and the bracelet that this person posted on instagram way before this? Does that mean the purple one is coming up for sale next? Be still my beating heart.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Am I the only one who noticed the dress and bracelet cluster in today's sale event, is one of the dresses and the bracelet that this person posted on instagram way before this? Does that mean the purple one is coming up for sale next? Be still my beating heart.

Yurp, that's what I said on my other thread 'Yay Clothes'.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts

Yeah, we're eventually getting all of them. :D
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts

I KNEW it looked familiar! I was like, "I think I just saw that dress recently..." Haha.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria