Options

Just Wondering...

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    In my house, people are mostly cheering for the Puppy Bowl (hubby is seriously not into sports), so there's always something to enjoy on Super Bowl Sunday, no matter what! :p

I just can't believe how the Pats have punched such a hole through the Colts! 38-7, 1:33 remaining...

I enjoy the puppy bowl! And yeah, the Pats took no prisoners this time around. Hope SB will be entertaining
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the Kardashians here lol. I used to watch some of their shows when it was on TV when I was younger. From what I remember, they were funny, sometimes superficial, but most of all, they loved each other very much. I also respect what they have accomplished.

I don't really like having favorites, but 3 of them stood out to me: Kourtney, Rob, and Bruce Jenner. Kourtney, because I found her funny to watch lol. When talking to someone, she'd sometimes have that face where she had dead eyes, like she didn't really care what you were saying. But when she genuinely smiled, her face would light up, and it made me think that she was the prettiest of the sisters (though I think all of the family members are beautiful/handsome). I liked Rob, even though he cheated on Adrienne (I hate cheaters >.>). I knew that he was frustrated being in the shadow of his sisters, and I wanted him to succeed in his own right in whatever he wanted to pursue. And finally, Bruce Jenner. I think he's an awesome father. And not to mention his impressive Olympic career. I had the chance to see him during a school event 2 years ago. I normally don't go to those things, but when I found out he was participating, I jumped on the opportunity lol. His motivational talk was wonderful, and even now, I can't help but think that he's just a great guy. :)

Edit: I didn't want to exclude the rest of the main family. I like Khloe too. She was such a funny person, and she may have been the nicest out of everyone iirc. I just didn't like how she talked to Kris sometimes :3 I know she wanted to have kids, and I hope that she has a family of her own one day :) And Kris, I didn't really have a strong opinion of her. She seemed like a strong, but caring mom to her kids. But it did seem that she showed favoritism to Kim. And about Kylie and Kendall, I can recall more of what they were like when they were younger than how they are now lol. I kind of didn't like Kendall because of that rumor of being rude to that one waitress, but ofc idk what really happened. In any case, I commend them for their modeling careers. Almost forgot Kim lol xD She did seem the most superficial of everyone, but she wasn't a bad person. I'm happy for her, Kanye, and North :)

Ofc, I do enjoy playing this game. I can't recall how I found out about it, but I'm glad I did lol :)
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Never watched the show or anything lol. Just got into the game because my sister asked me to play it with her and I got addicted to it, then I also played Stardom as well and got hooked to that. ^.^
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Not a fan, I'm really into fashion and I enjoy playing fashion games or as I call them dress-up games :D

And anyone feel free to add me on GC :)

And I must say - that Frederick guy - YUMMY! Jjewells you are one lucky lady LOL
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    And I must say - that Frederick guy - YUMMY! Jjewells you are one lucky lady LOL

Lol, I better start watching my back now! Poor Frederick...now I'll have to keep him under lock and key!
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I like Kim. To me, she's plain, as in, personality for the most part it is sort of mild, theres nothing to especially hate about her, her circumstances and what she's been able to accomplish has been extraordinary though.

Plus, as someone who likes to play the sims. this game is just up my alley
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I got the game because I'm a fan of theirs, I had a rough year last year and kind of got into reality TV/TV you don't really have to think about while you're watching? It kind of relaxes me, you know when you know for sure your favourite isn't about to die because it's Project Runway or something not Lost :')
    Plus I think Kim's super cool in that she turned this guy's betrayal of her trust~ (the tape) into this huge business for her and her family. I just think for the most part they're likeable people and I totally have a crush on Kourtney I'm ngl.
    But yeah I got the game because she kept posting about it and then got Stardom when I'd hit the end of the first update, I think :D
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I don't know much about her. The first time I heard about her was on Disney Princess Fanpop, they (other fans) were finding lookalikes for each princess. Jasmine got Kim. And then later I saw a cosplay picture of Kim wearing a skimpy bellydancer style version of a Jasmine costume.

I just play the game because I like fashion games like this; somewhat interactive, travelling to different places, lots of stuff to do as well as loads of hairstyles and clothes to choose from.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here is the Belly Dancer costume. And to the right you'll see some other Halloween outfits that were available.

Costume_zps2cc29336.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Here is the Belly Dancer costume. And to the right you'll see some other Halloween outfits that were available.

Costume_zps2cc29336.jpg

Ohh this is cuute!! Seems like Jasmine in Alladin!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts

Costume_zps2cc29336.jpg

It's like Jasmine (bedlah) meets I dream of Jeannie (pink) and Slave Leia (Bikini). That christmas dress third to the right on the second line looks Hellraiser-like (think Pinhead). Although I'm sure the shoulder and chest area is lace compared to the rest of the dress?
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I used to be kardashian obsessed! I loved them all but after watching them for nearly 5 years (I got started late) I got a little tired of them. I still like them though and continue to casually watch the shows (good background noise!). I do like Kim's fashion sense and I enjoy watching Khloe and Kourtney.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!