Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    Wish, so glad you've stayed on board to share your quirky humour with us. :)

awww thanks... that's so sweet!!! :)
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-02-21-14-01-06_zps859dd3c0.png

Apparently our very own dear Ms. KOKOKOKONUT, likes to hit up the bartender for free drinks at Lif by "pretending" to know the clubs' owner after she orders a drink.. I was at the club while she was there and I tipped the bartender for gossip. Wow, didn't expect that one.

Psst: that's her elbow on the left of the pic.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yeah, isn't blondie there the WORST? She's probably a Pape. Her p00p don't stink.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Yeah, isn't blondie there the WORST? She's probably a Pape. Her p00p don't stink.
    Hee this is something I'd expect koko to respond after blondie ratted her out , lol
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've always wanted to mention this but then I come here and completly forget so here it is.... What is up with the eye thingy at every airport on this game? lol

990wvb.png

Please tell me it isn't just me!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Magale wrote: »
    I've always wanted to mention this but then I come here and completly forget so here it is.... What is up with the eye thingy at every airport on this game? lol

990wvb.png

Please tell me it isn't just me!

What eye thingy? Are you talking about the lock button right underneath the K Sign??
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Is she maybe talking about the eye on the right side (her doll's left) getting just slightly wonky? I mean, it's kinda subtle, but someone else mentioned this before.

Look closely at her girl's eye. The color is washed-out closest to the nose... I'm off to see if this happens to Luz or Stellan in the airport.

Edit: duh, my dolls both have light-colored eyes, so nothing happens! I think it's a dark-eyes glitch.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Edit: duh, my dolls both have light-colored eyes, so nothing happens! I think it's a dark-eyes glitch.

Yes, that's what I was talking about. I guess it is something that happens to dark eyed dolls only. It looks really ugly :/
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up! Ok, this kr@psickle has gone on long enough with this heaux Skeevah Botherston! I'mma have to throw down with this walking STD. Here's the history with this Bish. Gorgeous afternoon in Miami, I'm relaxing on the patio of my beach house, and there a frantic pounding on my front door. Grabbed the baseball bat, opened the door and found "LeeeeeeAh" drunk as a Sullivan on St. Patrick's Day, blathering how WE stole her chance with Cassio, she was going to turn the tables. Next thing I know she's ripped off her clothes, she running around the house trashing the place while she wildly screems for my hubby, because she's going to even the score." I had no choice but to use my MMA training. I put kray kray trash in a paralyzing Himmalayan sleeper hold. The cops came, cuffed her and dragged her off. I heard she woke up in jail, as the prom date of Big Wanda the WreckingBall. I guess she needs a little refresher course in how to get along. Let's go.

Leah_zpsypon69ss.jpg

Note to all: I am merely administerring a beat down to an NPC. An annoying trashtalk computer generated bimbo. She gives a bad name to computer generated bimbos everywhere.

(No computer generated bimbos were actually hurt in the demonstration. Have a goo day.)
    Woot! Kat that's incredible. OMG! I know she's sleazy but wow, she's such a mess. So glad you're okay.

I dnk why she's so obsessed with you, everytime I'd run into her she's badmouthing you. Of course I just let her talk, never believing a word she says, but still, I've never expect her to do this!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Rumor has it, she was once on her way up the ladder, just made AList, all kinds of opportunities lined up, then suddenly a new crop of smart successful driven young women came along, and she just got trampled, hitting her head on every step of the ladder on the way down. Totally blindsided her. That crop of lovely upandcomers? That was us doll. Each and every one of us, another smack upside the head for that woman. Kind of reminds me of Kara Tweed. Oh well, she serves a nice Wallbanger. Now if she'd only learn to keep her mouth shut.

Oh, Had to buy Malibu. I'm very confused why it's so cheap. Hmmm, maybe the Glue realtor likes us. and 40Stars for the dog. I just realized I need to do that 2 more times. See ya later. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Rumor has it, she was once on her way up the ladder, just made AList, all kinds of opportunities lined up, then suddenly a new crop of smart successful driven young women came along, and she just got trampled, hitting her head on every step of the ladder on the way down. Totally blindsided her. That crop of lovely upandcomers? That was us doll. Each and every one of us, another smack upside the head for that woman. Kind of reminds me of Kara Tweed. Oh well, she serves a nice Wallbanger. Now if she'd only learn to keep her mouth shut.

Oh, Had to buy Malibu. I'm very confused why it's so cheap. Hmmm, maybe the Glue realtor likes us. and 40Stars for the dog. I just realized I need to do that 2 more times. See ya later. ;)

Oh so that's her story. Jealous much? Although part of me feels a wee bit sorry for her the other part thinks serves her right for being such a drunken tart, lol

Didn't know they released Malibu already. Yikes, I never even noticed it was there. Darn, I blew all my Kstars this past weekend so now I'm poor. I have to wait until friday to have the cash to purchase it. I won't even tell you how much cash I spent either, other than say I'm a very good customer for glu. I'm sure they ♡ players like me.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I did a little digging, and according to gluadmin (I think?) she came from Stardom, and I got the impression she was a little rough around the edges, or tired or something. So in general she's a two game gal. I wonder if she'll be passing through KatyPerryTown if it is made. Anyway, I think I've been hanging around Maria too much. You know she loves to start rumors. Now I'm doing pictorials for said rumors.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naughty Koko! But it was time someone taught her a lesson. Very funny!

I figure she must have compromising photos of somebody, in order to last this long...

I always wonder why she got the killer eyebrows, though. So unfair. I wanna cop that kind of attitude, too! I don't think any other KKH character can convey Stone-Cold Bish so well. Not even Maria!

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh yeah I remember that crazy bartender from Stardom Hollywood and The A-list...She has had a hard life poor girl :(

I think she messed with the wrong person lol..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    You are all making me smile. :)

I didn't buy the dog in Malibu. I was hoping for something other than a dog this time.

And I love dogs, don't get me wrong.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh my it just occurred to me that the Gunnar Peterson that we meet early on in the game as our trainer, is also a real person and not just an NPC...Oh my goodness, lol.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up! Ok, this kr@psickle has gone on long enough with this heaux Skeevah Botherston! I'mma have to throw down with this walking STD. Here's the history with this Bish. Gorgeous afternoon in Miami, I'm relaxing on the patio of my beach house, and there a frantic pounding on my front door. Grabbed the baseball bat, opened the door and found "LeeeeeeAh" drunk as a Sullivan on St. Patrick's Day, blathering how WE stole her chance with Cassio, she was going to turn the tables. Next thing I know she's ripped off her clothes, she running around the house trashing the place while she wildly screems for my hubby, because she's going to even the score." I had no choice but to use my MMA training. I put kray kray trash in a paralyzing Himmalayan sleeper hold. The cops came, cuffed her and dragged her off. I heard she woke up in jail, as the prom date of Big Wanda the WreckingBall. I guess she needs a little refresher course in how to get along. Let's go.

Leah_zpsypon69ss.jpg

Note to all: I am merely administerring a beat down to an NPC. An annoying trashtalk computer generated bimbo. She gives a bad name to computer generated bimbos everywhere.

(No computer generated bimbos were actually hurt in the demonstration. Have a goo day.)
    Jesus, leave the poor girl O.O
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    I haven't seen this dress before... why would anyone wear something with a stain on it?? Get you sh¨¨ together, woman!

2yn04sw.png
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Magale wrote: »
    I haven't seen this dress before... why would anyone wear something with a stain on it?? Get you sh¨¨ together, woman!

2yn04sw.png

Ohmygawd lol that shadow on her dress is so disturbing OwO;
    Or maybe woman got in to some catfight and got drink thrown on her?
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-02-21-14-01-06_zps859dd3c0.png

Apparently our very own dear Ms. KOKOKOKONUT, likes to hit up the bartender for free drinks at Lif by "pretending" to know the clubs' owner after she orders a drink.. I was at the club while she was there and I tipped the bartender for gossip. Wow, didn't expect that one.

Psst: that's her elbow on the left of the pic.

I want that woman's hair!
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I don't mean to come on here and rant, and maybe its just me but every time there is an update on the official facebook page, almost feels the need to complain just like with this new update. If they're not complaining its some ridiculous question, and if not that its a link to one of those fake hacks. If you want to have kids that bad go play sims, that is just my opinion.I find myself rolling my eyes at each comment, "its getting boring"... "i want an update" ...."i want babies!" oh and the ones who post stories of being "cheated" please smh.

I for one, am I totally happy with more new clothes, locations, and quests especially if they involve Cassio or any of the other studs from this thread. Hell I want Kim's entire closet pre and post Kanye for Bianca. Plus adding André Leon Talley is bomb for me I don't know too much about him but I do remember when he was on ANTM. Well off to update the game #Milan
  • Options
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I don't mean to come on here and rant, and maybe its just me but every time there is an update on the official facebook page, almost feels the need to complain just like with this new update. If they're not complaining its some ridiculous question, and if not that its a link to one of those fake hacks. If you want to have kids that bad go play sims, that is just my opinion.I find myself rolling my eyes at each comment, "its getting boring"... "i want an update" ...."i want babies!" oh and the ones who post stories of being "cheated" please smh.

I for one, am I totally happy with more new clothes, locations, and quests especially if they involve Cassio or any of the other studs from this thread. Hell I want Kim's entire closet pre and post Kanye for Bianca. Plus adding André Leon Talley is bomb for me I don't know too much about him but I do remember when he was on ANTM. Well off to update the game #Milan
    If there is any reason for me to go check the official FB then it's only for updates checking. That place is messy, annoying and full of cheaters/hackers. I avoid reading any comments to save my blood pressure. So I totally can understand your rants about it.

I found myself really content with this new updates, more works for me to do, more fans to get and Glu even lift all achievements' lvl and relationship limit. New places, new house and new NPC are not bad at all too. Maybe I'm pleased enough with this small updates because I'm not much interested in having a baby,lol. I'm more into works, fame and fashion.
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts

I agree with everything you said! I don't go to the Facebook page anymore because the people there are so annoying.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Sorry I'm replying so late. Thank you moonyuushin Reginaa. The forum has a much better feel to it.

Unfortunately she has so many needy exs' are in her list right now.

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    In all honesty I don't mind if they add kids, but I don't leant them to be needy. Once they do add it, I'm just going to see how worth it they are. I hate going on dates more than you know, and if having a kid will be easier, I'm going to divorce my husband.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    But the true nightmare of the bunch is the guy by himself, hunched over doing some kind of dance move that looks like he's either beating some poor person below the screen to death or violently masterbating in the middle of the dance floor. I'm telling you that guy is the serial kill of the KKH game if there ever was one. True story.

Dying laughing at that one
  • Options
    Sorry I'm replying so late. Thank you moonyuushin Reginaa. The forum has a much better feel to it.

On a side note I wish there was a way to reset my contact list, I have a few exs' I would like to invite to my parties for this Easter event but the game won't allow it since they called and broke up with me.

Any ideas? I may just have to spend the Kstars.

You're wlecome hoodstar9 ^^
    And I'm sorry to know that your needy exs cause troubles for you, how about finding new one? You can also invite network friends to your parties too, not only just for lovers, all people in friend list can be invited. So don't waste kstars on those exs if they don't really worth your kstars :D
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Rotflmfao!
    thanks for the heads up! Ok, this kr@psickle has gone on long enough with this heaux skeevah botherston! I'mma have to throw down with this walking std. Here's the history with this bish. Gorgeous afternoon in miami, i'm relaxing on the patio of my beach house, and there a frantic pounding on my front door. Grabbed the baseball bat, opened the door and found "leeeeeeah" drunk as a sullivan on st. Patrick's day, blathering how we stole her chance with cassio, she was going to turn the tables. Next thing i know she's ripped off her clothes, she running around the house trashing the place while she wildly screems for my hubby, because she's going to even the score." i had no choice but to use my mma training. I put kray kray trash in a paralyzing himmalayan sleeper hold. The cops came, cuffed her and dragged her off. I heard she woke up in jail, as the prom date of big wanda the wreckingball. I guess she needs a little refresher course in how to get along. Let's go.

leah_zpsypon69ss.jpg

note to all: I am merely administerring a beat down to an npc. An annoying trashtalk computer generated bimbo. She gives a bad name to computer generated bimbos everywhere.

(no computer generated bimbos were actually hurt in the demonstration. Have a goo day.)
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2zyvt6p.jpg
    i just wanted to picwh0re, sorry.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Just a montage of many dialogue mishaps.

CE3900D3-B823-4715-9C98-0FC59CC197C8_zpsxmnkryej.png
    520DCBF9-F463-4CC3-B65F-0C6625F42351_zpsgmriavka.png
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.