Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @Klena I added a comparison I did for my page! It still looks much bigger to me! It’s probably just my game! 😅😅 Even the table is different on mine! Nonetheless, I’m still excited and hope this means they’re revamping it somehow!!!! Anyway I LOVE it!!!! I thought it was so shabby! 🤣🤣
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH huh, now I’m confused 😐
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    In my games...10 inch Tab, 11 inch iPad, and 18 in tablet , so chic LA did not get bigger. Luther was moved closer to the door, in front of mannequins., leaving the doorway to a dark back room clear. So I agree with @SugarK, @klena and the others.

Edit: oh, and there have been times in the past when Luter would just be missing... and the store has looked just like this with the open space, just no Luther shoved by the mannequins.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Someone pointed out to me simon’s office is also bigger! Then, it’s probably just some games! It’s not for everyone because on mine, both locations are huge now!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 

I’m SO excited! The picture here looks so beautiful now! 

• Options
    edited March 2018
    If that is a single screenshot, send a ticket to customer care, according to that picture your data line is repeated, you have level energy cash stars level energy cash Stars Etc going across the top. that's not normal unless you put a few screenshots together and then I don't know what you're talking about. In so chic....they moved Luther. My games' office looks normal sized, and has one set of Data listed across the top. You should definitely contact customer care.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So Chic LA expanded for me too! I just checked Simon's office, expanded too, Simon's further away from me now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I didn't want to weigh in because I honestly have no idea if it's the placement of people now or if the rooms actually did expand. I do feel like they are bigger though? I don't remember having to scroll to see Simon before although it's not like I dropped in a whole lot. If it did expand, what a weird thing to do. I don't remember ever seeing a "make Simon's office bigger!" campaign lol. I could see expanding the So Chic stores for aesthetic purposes although that's even kind of weird. I'd rather city scenes be expanded over places I rarely visit.
  • Options

So so excited for the upcoming items!!!!!!!! Such a pretty picture! @kkhofficial just posted this to twitter! 

@kokokokonut LOL no! I glued them together. 

@Naimonster YAS!!!! I AM LOVING it just because I love any changes!!! It’s so refreshing!!!

@soundspretty yeeeessss!!!! IKr?! It’s a stretch but when I posted it, someone suggested they could add a room to So Chic LA! 😱😱😱 My mind would explode! That would be so awesome! For now I’m just happy to have old places looking different!!!!! Love it!!!! 
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    SC LA is definitely bigger in my game as well. Luther is as far away from my doll as always, but there's a lot more space behind him than usually. And Simon's office is twice as big as it used to be.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Does anyone else have the duplicate sets of data running across the top as it was in Amelia's post? I've seen figures moved around in the places talked about but I haven't seen any rooms expand on any one of my three devices that run from 10 inch all the way up to 18 in and I also don't get double sets of data. Are you scrollngleft to right more to view the whole store interior?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That pic is messing me the F up because I don't know if it's a screenshot or if it's two screenshots put together. It's flawlessly flawed. Like I think I see the line where the two pics meet but then I blink and it disappears.

In my opinion, I felt like I had to scroll left more in Simon's office to see him. But I can't exactly remember how it used to be. Did I have to scroll before or was he just there? My mind says he was just there but why on earth would his office need to be bigger? Am I making it up? #MandelaEffect
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LMAO @ Mandela Effect!!!!! We were just talking about this at work today, so funny you mention it @soundspretty :lol:

That pic is messing me the F up because I don't know if it's a screenshot or if it's two screenshots put together. It's flawlessly flawed. Like I think I see the line where the two pics meet but then I blink and it disappears.

In my opinion, I felt like I had to scroll left more in Simon's office to see him. But I can't exactly remember how it used to be. Did I have to scroll before or was he just there? My mind says he was just there but why on earth would his office need to be bigger? Am I making it up? #MandelaEffect

• Options
    I asked about it so we should hear something eventually.
    I personally couldn't really get a handle on it for my games because with the different sized screrrns things are always a little squished sometimes others are a little wider.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Ok, I will take into over to my laptop and find the error, but it's time wasted. I think it was an April Fools joke that fell flat when the data lines were inclided. But we can all have a good laugh that she kinda got us, we just didn'the realize it. HAPPY April fools, now let's move on. 😊

Gah. Just saw under the twitter pic, Amelia confessed. I have to blame it on the snow. SNOW IN april. Enough. It's making me stupid I swear. 😂
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ughhh we had snow on Easter. Then rain today, and I *think* I saw either tomorrow or Thurs it's supposed to be upper 60's. Madness.

I've been doing a rundown of my businesses during the SYS but I'm struggling to remember what I own and don't own. For whatever reason I always completely forget about the hotel until I accidentally tap into the city and see it. Maybe with Simon's extra office space he can have an assistant who reminds me of these things
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    forget Simon and Maria we should give the extra office space to R.T.? he's our brand manager? LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    All I understand about R.T. is that he collects trophies? lol
  • Options
    Wow finally hit the over 1b fans mark after completing the Cannes arch. Also reached a new milestone for my reality show. Only 357,159,712 viewers to go. 😐

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Congrats on the milestone @Ilene. Kate looks lovely brrw, :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks koko😊 I’ll assume you meant to mention me & not @llene 😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Oh no 🤦‍♀️ damn nails. I finally Teach my devices how to except my typing and now I’m just making real typos LOL yes Kate looks lovely @klena. Anyone know how to remove Salon nails? acrylic? Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A long soak in acetone! And then lots of lotion after because your hands are gonna die.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Ugh. Maybe I should take this opportunity to use the microphone only problem with that is I get near microphone and my mouth just never stops. Pooh stylus...I grew my own nailstill a few years ago. I used a stlyus. Off to find it. Thanks Soundspretty
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So you know how NPCs are generated randomly? Check out the name of this celeb in Everly's universe who's name corresponds to a celeb in ours!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I feel like they expanded more areas of the game though! I feel the same way about Simon's office and also noticed this when starting events--its the same irrespective of the event.

I just scrolled to the left side and the right of the screen. In the past I couldn't even scroll!  

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH Agree, these little changes must mean something, somehow, in the future!

Yes @September I noticed just now when I did a gig with this red carpet background! Sooo much scrolling!
    PM to add
  • Options
    September said:
    I feel like they expanded more areas of the game though! I feel the same way about Simon's office and also noticed this when starting events--its the same irrespective of the event.

I just scrolled to the left side and the right of the screen. In the past I couldn't even scroll!  

OMG TRUE!!!!!!!! I didn’t even made the connection!!! It also expanded!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Options
    I think this is a first for me. Leveling up when I'm actually out of energy for once

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So I just did SCL, first the 8h gig. Then the  3h one.
    Then I closed my game. When I opened it again it looked like I had only done the 8h gig.
    That's the first time my game didn't save the progress. 
    What's going on?
    Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Hey, I'm not sure what happened in your game, but you could try to clear more free space on your device to prevent losing progress
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.