Options

Character Names

Comments

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    JamEater wrote: »
    My charather name is Dianne Rosepeer actually I don't know what does it mean(lol) but I think it look nice and unique
    Yes, cool name. Reminds me of that French Revolution guy, Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre. The surnames sound similar robes~pierre, rose~peer.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    Yes, cool name. Reminds me of that French Revolution guy, Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre. The surnames sound similar robes~pierre, rose~peer.

That's clever of you, Ruby! Now the name has a bit of added oomph!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm hijacking my own thread now, but I wanted to share that I made C-lister. This is my first time to get this far and halfway through level 11.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Congrats on the C list! You'll be an A lister in no time! I think it took me the longest to get to the D list. Was that the same for anyone else?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Nyssa wrote: »
    I'm hijacking my own thread now, but I wanted to share that I made C-lister. This is my first time to get this far and halfway through level 11.
    Congrats! It feels good, doesn't it? You are definitely on your way to superstardom now, Nyssa. :)
  • Options

Woo-hoo, Nyssa! Celebratory drinks at Chateau Nuit?

That sounds right, Eselletea!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We should do a party. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts

Congrats!!! I think it's only easier to work your way up the list now! Woohoo!!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Nailed it! To me, you'll always be Frank.

Lol I'm fine with that nickname too xD And speaking of ages, I'm 21 :)
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Congrats on the C list! You'll be an A lister in no time! I think it took me the longest to get to the D list. Was that the same for anyone else?

Yes, definitely!
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me party with you! You do have Kokokokonut and Jjewells, right?

You want to be friends with my other avatar? He's Stellan, because i love Stellan (and Alexander!) Skarsgard.

I sent you an invite. He's extremely low in rank in the game, though an A-lister, so he wouldn't make it hard for you to be top ten or anything... (He lives on an over-full iPod touch, so KKH runs a bit more slowly. I don't do as much with him as I should. I'm trying to get rid of podcasts and stuff, make it faster. But I love podcasts. Hard to kill them!)

Ooooooh I'd Love to party with a Skarsgard! Hook me up Doll!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ooooooh I'd Love to party with a Skarsgard! Hook me up Doll!

Alright, well, I won't pretend he's actually as cute as Alexander, or as talented as the real Stellan, but he's tan and (usually) blonde and I wouldn't kick him out of bed for snoring. Let's just say he's representative of a cute Swedish guy. My male GC ID is lgordon19.

As LeyshlaGisel pointed out once, he won't be called Stellan, just lgordon19. But remember that that's his name. Also, tell me who you'll party with now, Luz or Stellan! ;)

• Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Lol I'm fine with that nickname too xD And speaking of ages, I'm 21 :)

My son just turned 20. So, I'm a little past the 20s. And, my game names are Koko, Kokolo, and Z but whoever said our character names don't matter, it's the account name was right. For example, a tweet from Khloe says "Grab Me a Pair of those Sly Sneakers, Z" but on your friend list, I am Kat Kokonut. (that's my google+) On the ipad I'm Koko and Koko Kokonut. That nickname came because I was the last person on earth to find out about Napster. I went to sign up, they needed a user name, I love Kid Creole and the Coconuts, so Kat Coconut was born, and friends started calling me coco, which morphed into Koko because my real name is K, and I am a K......not a C. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    My son just turned 20. So, I'm a little past the 20s. And, my game names are Koko, Kokolo, and Z but whoever said our character names don't matter, it's the account name was right. For example, a tweet from Khloe says "Grab Me a Pair of those Sly Sneakers, Z" but on your friend list, I am Kat Kokonut. (that's my google+) On the ipad I'm Koko and Koko Kokonut. That nickname came because I was the last person on earth to find out about Napster. I went to sign up, they needed a user name, I love Kid Creole and the Coconuts, so Kat Coconut was born, and friends started calling me coco, which morphed into Koko because my real name is K, and I am a K......not a C. lol.

Omg lol my head is spinning
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Oh my god, Napster! We're dating ourselves wildly, here!

(Says the woman who admits to adoring 63-year-old Stellan S. He was fantastic in his prime.)

• Options
    Lol. Dating ourselves. Actually, admitting to a 20 year old son kinda blows me out of the water. But I'm happy, loving the game and until my looks and features start sagging, it's all good. Oh, and I just became aware of Napster 3 weeks before it shut down, so it's not like I was in at the inception! lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Alright, well, I won't pretend he's actually as cute as Alexander, or as talented as the real Stellan, but he's tan and (usually) blonde and I wouldn't kick him out of bed for snoring. Let's just say he's representative of a cute Swedish guy. My male GC ID is lgordon19.

As LeyshlaGisel pointed out once, he won't be called Stellan, just lgordon19. But remember that that's his name. Also, tell me who you'll party with now, Luz or Stellan! ;)

Lgordon19 is really cuute!! Lol he seems to have a lot of muscles!!! ��
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Lgordon19 is really cuute!! Lol he seems to have a lot of muscles!!! ��

Glad you like him! The male body shape is actually really nice, but the tan skin shows it the best. Nice definition at the neck, forearms, chest. Yikes, I sound seriously creepy. Moving on...

I customized him, bought him a ton of Kstars, and loved him. Then I slowly became jealous of the options the girls had, so I had to create Luz too. Silliness...

• Options
    Lol. Dating ourselves. Actually, admitting to a 20 year old son kinda blows me out of the water. But I'm happy, loving the game and until my looks and features start sagging, it's all good. Oh, and I just became aware of Napster 3 weeks before it shut down, so it's not like I was in at the inception! lol

Omg I used to love Napster! Haha I remember it would take an hour to download a song on good ole dial up internet! Some kids these days don't even know that pain! Oh and BTW Koko you finally showed up as my friend, you took #2 and #6 spot.. pushed Willow back to #17! Tried to send you a lil somethin' somethin' BUT you literally already have everything. I tried ;)

• Options
    Can you help me with something or give e advice? Dirk Diamonds proposed I said yes (well my character Sapphire did) and Willow spread the cheating rumour. I have to find Dirk. But I can't find him. I've clicked on the date icon but I can't call him, he seems to have disappeared from the contact list. Is he cheating or if not how do I find him?
  • Options
    Unfortunately, sounds like you left him somewhere waiting. That's the first thing to check. Go to all the places you can date. If you have a usual place, try that first. But retrace steps, make sure he isn't there waiting. 98% of the time that's it. So try that first Nyssa.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Omg I used to love Napster! Haha I remember it would take an hour to download a song on good ole dial up internet! Some kids these days don't even know that pain! Oh and BTW Koko you finally showed up as my friend, you took #2 and #6 spot.. pushed Willow back to #17! Tried to send you a lil somethin' somethin' BUT you literally already have everything. I tried ;)

Aww, your friendship is enough. You popped up for me a couple of days ago I think. we're Android right? I'm going to dress the Androids alike again. this way, anyone has a party, if they invite the twins, you won't know if you're seeing double, or did you just invite both of us. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Unfortunately, sounds like you left him somewhere waiting. That's the first thing to check. Go to all the places you can date. If you have a usual place, try that first. But retrace steps, make sure he isn't there waiting. 98% of the time that's it. So try that first Nyssa.

Did that went in almost every restaurant / clubs well every regular one. Found him at last though in an unfamiliar place. Lunar Lakes (House Party icons).

Has anyone ever been locked in New York, able to go to the airport but unable to leave for elsewhere? Happened to me today. I pressed the airplane button three times nothing happened. Then finally on the fourth try I got the list of places and was able to fly out of there!
  • Options
    Lunar Lakes (House Party icons).

I'm clueless here-- what's Lunar Lakes? Say more about it.

• Options
    Do you remember where you flew to find him?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aww, your friendship is enough. You popped up for me a couple of days ago I think. we're Android right? I'm going to dress the Androids alike again. this way, anyone has a party, if they invite the twins, you won't know if you're seeing double, or did you just invite both of us. lol.

Yup I'm Android! Your avatars are hottt *fans self* if only I can acquire that lovely wardrobe of yours. I wish I can borrow clothes from friends!

• Options
    I'm clueless here-- what's Lunar Lakes? Say more about it.

Lunar Lakes is actually called Luna Condos in Hollywood - Sapphire's current apartment. I made a mistake. But still you have to admit Lunar Lakes is a much nicer name than Luna Condos.
  • Options
    Lunar Lakes is actually called Luna Condos in Hollywood - Sapphire's current apartment. I made a mistake. But still you have to admit Lunar Lakes is a much nicer name than Luna Condos.

Oh, okay! I was hoping there was a whole area of KKH I'd just missed.

Are you gonna keep playing? I've spent too much money on the game too, but I plan to enjoy this for as long as they produce it, so I don't worry too much about it...

• Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I know I'm waaayyyy late to this convo and yall are talking about other stuff right now.. but my character's name is Crystal Lynn on my main game (Android) and just Crystal in my other game (ipad). And I'm 28.
  • Options
    Darn it! I was imagining Kim becoming an astronette and promotes the opening of condos on the moon or something. sigh. I doll can dream can't she? And of course Nyssa will keep playing, but she will stop buying energy with her stars....buy stuff. Heck, I can't afford a 10,000 real money real Birkin, but I can in the game. Heck, I'm saving money!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary