Options

I lost everything

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
I got a new iPhone and downloaded KKH but my in app purchases are not in the game is there a way I can have my in app purchases on my new phone

Are you able to login to Gamecenter on the new iPhone? If you log into iTunes, Gamecenter and iCloud with your old device's IDs, you may be able to select your original game at the beginning, instead of customizing a new character, and then go to the Kstar store and press "restore special purchases". That has worked for me! Good luck!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes, when you look in your phone settings, make sure that the Apple ID, the itunes account (if that's different) and the Game Center info is all the right data for your game. Then when you open up the game....don't customize..get to the next screen with a button in the middle, either start, continue (you'll see it) After you press that it will ask for any of those ID (again, forgot which) and then either the game loads with your stuff as far as level, cash, energy etc....or it gives you a choice of which game data to open, and lists 2 choices. Go for whatever was the latest levels and then your game should start. Then take LuzVarias other advice about Restore Special Purchases if you need to.

I followed these instructions for replacing an old ipad with a new one, and then later again with my Android game when I got a new device. So, it worked twice for me, on both platforms, hope it helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I lost everything and now I have to start over. I'm so devastated I just might quit playing. I worked all the way up to level 31. I am soooo mad
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Oh no!!! So there was NO game to choose when you signed back in to everything? What exactly happened? As long as you don't customize another character, it might still be waiting for you. Would you mind giving more details?

Obviously, you've signed successfully into iTunes, Gamecenter, and iCloud before installing KKH, right? I'm just hoping there's a small hiccup in your sequence of events, or that one of those programs isn't recognizing you yet.

I really HAVE tooled back and forth repeatedly between my iPad Mini and my mildly-stupid iPod Touch 4, using just those three sets of credentials. My two games were always waiting for me, only existing when the 3 accounts recognized me all together. I felt like it was important for them to all recognize me before I tried to download and then open KKH.

I'm guessing you didn't try the iFunBox thing? Afraid I haven't done that, myself. I'm thinking more seriously of doing it, now.

• Options
    More questions-- you gave your old phone away when you picked up your new one, right?

Also, were the two phones on different versions of iOS?

Take your time and DON'T customize another characterize yet-- that would write over everything, as I bet you know...

• Options
    Actually I'm still on my old fone. I reset all the data from this one because I was supposed to get the new one today but I couldnt. So I backed up everything back into this one from iCloud. I didn't realize my iCloud storage was full and my game probably hadn't been backed up. I downloaded the game from App Store sgain and it started from the beginning where Kim comes into so chic and all.
    I was so frustrated I just deleted the game again.
    I seriously feel like crying. I don't know what to do.
    I might get a new fone by tomorrow I'll try again but I doubt I'll get my old game back now.

• Options
    I did try the ifunbox thing a few days ago but it didn't work for me. For one thg it didn't even show my device was plugged in although it was. And it asked me to download iTunes on my laptop and i wasn't able to install iTunes I don't know why.

• Options
    Just got back from the doctors. Oh No. Relax, deep breaths, and listen to LuzVarias. when you opened the game, you should have seen the symbol for male or female, and it says customize. Without customizing, you will see a large button that either says continue, start or begin. You'll see it. That's what you click on and something opens up where it asks for your Apple id/ game center id, maybe your itunes account info. Be sure and sign into the game using the same email you used with your Apple ID.

And again you don't want to customize, When I did it, and my ipad was the first to change, I froze. I got to the customize screen thought everything was gone and just got out of that screen and app altogether. I thought hat do I do now, and then it dawned on me, it didn't know what to call me because I hadn't signed in. (Just the way my mind works) so I went back into the app, clicked the scary button and gave it my info. I posted right after I did it, so maybe those posts are more exact.

How far did you get, what did the screen say? I'll go find that post and copy exactly what I did. But yes, it's very scary.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sassi wrote: ยป
    Actually I'm still on my old fone. I reset all the data from this one because I was supposed to get the new one today but I couldnt. So I backed up everything back into this one from iCloud. I didn't realize my iCloud storage was full and my game probably hadn't been backed up. I downloaded the game from App Store sgain and it started from the beginning where Kim comes into so chic and all.
    I might get a new fone by tomorrow I'll try again but I doubt I'll get my old game back now.

I swore my game was lost, but as long as you didn't sign in successfully we still have plenty of hope.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I only got the button that said start

• Options
    I didn't get the option to continue. Oh please helpppp

• Options
    Ugh. Oh no...

God d a m n iCloud... I can't believe it, how miserable. When you look at iCloud usage, it actually SAYS that you're at max storage capacity?

Maybe try to log out of everything, then log back in one more time. Download KKH one more time, give it one more chance to open up.

I'm so sorry! I never imagined this particular complication.

• Options
    ok, good. I knew it was start or continue. So the Start button is the one you click. But read these two posts I moved over. They became the first and 2nd post of this thread, They're from a different thread, and gluadmin said these were the best explanations for transferring your game. So, deep breaths, read these two posts, and make sure you have your Apple Id/ Game Center/itunes account info right in front of you before you go any further. :) Again, don't be scared.

So, let me understand, you're not transferring to a new phone, you took the game off your old phone, and you want to put the game back on the phone it was on? Sorry if I'm confused, I literally just walked in saw what you're going through and wanted to jump in to help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

When you say you Reset all the data, did you reset the Game App Data, or you reset the phone data? As long as you didn't reset the game data, there's a chance you game is still out there waiting for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well yes. On the same fone for now. Should I log out of iCloud and stuff and log back in and download the game again ?

• Options
    I reset the phone data. Not the game

• Options
    I just can't remember exactly what the sequence of screens is before you would customize. When the app first opens, before you touch anything to move forwards, look around again SO carefully. There's nothing that prompts continuing anything old? Forgive me, because you're clearly not stupid-- the first time I tried fooling around with this, I was pretty anxious and wasn't absorbing details as clearly as usual. There's nothing anywhere except the start button? Ugh.

• Options
    Nope I looked everythg before clicking start. There was nothing else just male and female icons and the standard doll plus it said kustomize and that's it. No button whatsoever that said continue. I was pretty careful. This is a nightmare come true

• Options
    I recall Kim speaks, then you get the screen to customize Don't customize anything. Skip to the Start button further down on the screen, that start button is pushed, and the next screen is where you put your game info,

or, a little box listing 2 sets of statics, calling one Device A, the other Device B and you have to select which game you want. Pick the one with the highest level, stars etc My fingers are so totally crossed for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I didn't customize anything. But I got to where Kim comes into so chic and asks for a dress. That's level one.

Should I try downloading again ?

• Options
    I never saw the device A or device B option. It took me straight to so chic after I pushed start.

• Options
    I have a 10am meeting, so I have to disappear for a bit. Stay calm, Koko will help you keep looking!

I think you still have the option to load your game coming up in the sequence of welcoming events... The most important thing is not to accept customizing a new doll.

• Options
    exactly. lets not do anything till we get all the facts. Like Luz, I think there is a still a good possibility that your game is in there. So, you didn't have to tell the game your Game Center ID? Did the game ask for your name yet? I'm going to disappear into the internet for a while, I might even start a fb game on my laptop, if I have some spare account info. lol. (Probably do)

So, sit tight, see if anyone else pops in with info while I do a search, but DO NOT CUSTOMIZE your doll. Sit tight. I will be right back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Oh man, if the icloud backup was full and couldn't back up your old saves you maybe up the creek!

This is why i do not trust cloud backups for this game. It's way too glitchy and hit or miss. Having the actual copy of the gamesave is the only sure fire way.

You're certian that you have icloud turned on in your phone settings? I don't remember if it is on automatically after a device reset. good luck Sassi :(
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I'm looking everywhere argh. I'm still poking around, and didn't want you to think I forgot about you. Can't start the facebook game, I start logged in. Sigh. I can't find any thing about the screen where you enter your info, and tbh I hit this start button without any customization.

KKKScreen_zps881d03bd.jpg

Before you press the start button, make sure your phone is logged into your apple id, game center, and itunes if different from the apple id.. Then I would press the start button. What screen do you get after you pressed start? The next screen you see should either be logging the game into google play, or whatever they ask for. But this info you put in MUST be the same info your game used.

I wish I could find a shot of the screen that follows this one, but I am actually nervous for you. But this is what I did twice, once Android to different new Android, and before that Ipad to Ipad. Each time, the magic happened after I tapped the start button.

How are you feeling? How do you want to proceed?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I never saw the device A or device B option. It took me straight to so chic after I pushed start.

Ok, just saw this. For it to go straight to So Chic, I think you're already signed in? Are you getting a new phone either way? Because each time I did it, I put it on a brand new device, so I carefully set up the tablet with the accounts used by my game, the gmail mail account, the google play info if different. And each time the game went in smoothly.

Did you notice what your level and other statistics were when you flashed to the So Chic screen after the Start page?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I like Alkoholik's note about checking iCloud's status after the reset. Look carefully through the iCloud info area. Is it really at maxed-out storage? Is it really on or off?

Are you still breathing? Haven't killed anyone nearby?

• Options
    And, if you are getting the new phone, can you smile pretty at the Geek and see if they'll set up your game using the existing info. It would take a little pressure off you, (Only if he is a qualified Geek not a clerk or cashier).

If a new phone is happening tomorrow, I know it means waiting another day for what could be devastating to you at this point, but on the bright side, I truly think the reason my games transferred so smoothly was because they were going into brand new devices that had no other account info at all.

Thing that bugs me, I watched a youtube of the the start up, and the videos go from the customize page right to the game, without showing any of the login info happening.

My brain hurts for you Sassi.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I'm sorry Sassi :( I hope you get your game data back >.<
  • Options
    We're all pulling for you Sassi. oh, and I apologize for confusing you with android. I had just answered a brief question in about androids losing 10 levels or so overnight. ANd Android was fresh in my mind. Although the basic steps are the same. Big Hugs Sasi
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you sooo much guys. I was so bummed my hubby took me out for dinner :)

So do you guys suggest downloading the game again on this phone or should I wait till I get a new one?