Options

I lost everything

Comments

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    My iCloud was in after the reset. I'm logged into my Apple ID. But my iCloud is at max storage :( I think that is the reason why my game wasn't backed up.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I lost everything and now I have to start over. I'm so devastated I just might quit playing. I worked all the way up to level 31. I am soooo mad

Omg Sassi Noooooo....
    I could cry for you... I'm sooo scared of that happening.

Wish there was something I could say... so sorry :(
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Omg Sassi Noooooo....
    I could cry for you... I'm sooo scared of that happening.

Wish there was something I could say... so sorry :(

Thank you sweets. I'm devastated :(

• Options
    Thank you sweets. I'm devastated :(

OMG I can imagine.... hubby is sitting here drinking his coffee & I told him what happened to you (I've mentioned my fear of it happening more than once).... this look of fear just passed thru his eyes like "oh sh*t..... pleeeeeease don't let that happen to me".. lol.

Your guy was awesome to take you out for dinner to ease your pain :(

(((((Sassi)))))
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thank you sooo much guys. I was so bummed my hubby took me out for dinner :)

So do you guys suggest downloading the game again on this phone or should I wait till I get a new one?

Hi again! Finally have a couple of minutes free to "goof off", though your problem seems more serious than my stupid work stuff!

1) Anyway, I think that if you never downloaded the game a second time to check, that you should. If you don't customize a new doll, you have nothing to lose by checking.
    2) With the iCloud set to "on", make sure all three sets of credentials are supplied correctly, then download KKH.
    3) Open it, press "Start", and see what happens. Do you just go right into So Chic again?

I'm very tempted to delete my guy's game off of my iPod Touch in order to see what the first sequence of events looks like again. But I have to admit I'm feeling a superstitious dread of the whole thing after your unhappy day with it... and with each sequential update, I've been having a harder and harder time making the game play well on the Touch, anyway.

I could delete the girl's game off of my iPad, but now I think I'll need to get the iFunBox backup working before I casually do that again.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh Sassi, I'm so sorry about this. You have a very sweet hubby. And I'm really hoping your game comes back for you. We're all thinking good thoughts for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help and support guys. ITs past 1:30 am here and I can't sleep :(
    I'll try downloading the game again and see what happens

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Don't do anything tired. From experience, bad ideas. Everything looks better in the morning. If you're tired and a finger slips, you'll never forgive yourself. Either way, wer're here for you, but if you're a little tired, maybe this isn't the bet time. unless you adopt #DONTCUSTOMIZE as your mantra.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah you're right. Maybe I will do in the morning after I've had some rest. Though I'm sure I'll have willow riddled nightmares urghh.
    All of you guys have been amazing though. Thanks for everything

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    This was so sad to read! I wish we could pool our KKH dollars and buy you a new phone and "charm" a geek...don't quit! Look at how helpful and caring everyone is!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Hey Sassi! You're still in my game, in the contacts list, which I take as a VERY good sign!

You do have a navy blue star (instead of silver or gold), with a line of question marks instead of a rank and number of fans. That's not shocking because your doll isn't tethered to a device. I've seen that status from a few other of my contacts over time, and now they're normal again. It must've been when they were making adjustments, too. (Though if anyone else has more context for this new rating of hers, please chime in!)

But KKH DOES remember you! You're still out there...

Hang in there!

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    If you want i can back up my game. delete it and sign back in to see the steps. however my ipad is still on iOS7
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    If you want i can back up my game. delete it and sign back in to see the steps. however my ipad is still on iOS7

That would be SO, SO great! I'm sure it would be valuable info, even with iOS 7.

I've been trying to resurrect our dying netbook in order to fidget with iFunBox, but it's not going well! If you could do it sooner, that'd be wonderful! I feel horrible for Sassi, and I also feel very guilty for my casual attitude & advice about the process of switching her game! I don't understand why it's been so easy for me and so awful for her.

I never even thought about iCloud storage limits! But I never went to back up an entire device that way...

But I really think she's still there!

Thanks, if you can do it!

• Options
    Guys I just downloaded it again. Same thing happened. I only got the 'Start' option when it started and when I clicked it it took me straight to So Chic.
    I'm losing hope now........

• Options
    I think my game is gone for good

• Options
    i deleted the game, redownloaded it and this popped up instantly being signed into icloud & GC

SGvKj0j.jpg

sorry Sassi it may indeed be gone
  • Options
    I didn't get this pop up at all. :(
    Although my phone still says 'restoring from iCloud' when it's locked.

• Options
    i deleted the game, redownloaded it and this popped up instantly being signed into icloud & GC

Christ, how awful!

If you do start over, Sassi, I will ply you with gifts... And I'm sure I'm not the only one. So sorry about this mess!

Thanks for the answer. That's pretty definitive.

• Options
    When I open iCloud it says storage is almost full :/

• Options
    Thank you, Luz. I think I'll wait till I get a new phone.

• Options
    I didn't get this pop up at all. :(
    Although my phone still says 'restoring from iCloud' when it's locked.

Sassi, can you possibly contact one of those Apple Store Geeks and make an appointment to discuss that message when you go to get the new phone? If part of your system is still trying to 'restore from iCloud', that's worth pursuing.

• Options
    I'll definately try that. I hope I find a good geek

• Options
    I definately remember this before I reset my phone that iCloud had listed my game in the back up. It took up s couple hundred mb's so it probably WAS backed up. But I don't know what I did wrong.

• Options
    I definately remember this before I reset my phone that iCloud had listed my game in the back up. It took up s couple hundred mb's so it probably WAS backed up. But I don't know what I did wrong.

Well, then try to hold your fears back, if you can. Maybe there's simply a problem with iCloud re-integrating its contents fully into your old phone. Talk to the Geeks, maybe this isn't over.

Also, stay with the forum, no matter what! Keep playing! How many other entertainments do you have where a ton of random strangers on the other side of the world care about you this much?

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Oh gosh Sassi this sucks, I'm so sorry, but don't give up, somehow I think there's still hope .
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    if you remember seeing it in the icloud and and it's not completely full there may still be hope. i would wait to you get the new phone. maybe there is a space issue with your current phone and the size of the backup. hope it works out for you
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, then try to hold your fears back, if you can. Maybe there's simply a problem with iCloud re-integrating its contents fully into your old phone. Talk to the Geeks, maybe this isn't over.

Also, stay with the forum, no matter what! Keep playing! How many other entertainments do you have where a ton of random strangers on the other side of the world care about you this much?

None :D you guys are the best. I won't leave, no matter what. Thanks again love

• Options
    if you remember seeing it in the icloud and and it's not completely full there may still be hope. i would wait to you get the new phone. maybe there is a space issue with your current phone and the size of the backup. hope it works out for you

Yes I'll keep trying. Thanks!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hey Sassi! You're still in my game, in the contacts list, which I take as a VERY good sign!

That's really great news!!
    I hope you sort it out sweetie :)
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    That's really great news!!
    I hope you sort it out sweetie :)

Thanks sweets. I hope so too