Kardashian Klan best wardrobe choicesr/Real Life Inspiration

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Glu, can you please make this outfit + boots? :rolleyes:

tumblr_o2az0oJLUB1uz21npo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Keep the Kylie and Kendall c r a p for their overrated game. Lol I swear you people requesting it get on my nerves.

I am disgusted with the current weekend event choices I didn't realize my doll was a soccer mom on her way to pick up the kids and go out for pizza. Someone on the development team as said by many around here has no taste and continues to give us these god-awful outfits.

Posting the following mostly for the accessories and hair since the outfits I believe were already posted.

32WSell.jpg

pr0UCOO.jpg

VHR1xN0.jpg

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Glu, can you please make this outfit + boots? :rolleyes:

tumblr_o2az0oJLUB1uz21npo1_500.jpg
    Omg Kylie looks #Flawless! Yes, Glu I concur, please make these Jenner girls fashions available for our doll to wear.

this is Kendall in this week's Elie Saab. Talk about #Perfection!!!!

s31r2p.jpg

23w605z.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    These from the Kardashian Kollection with the bags and shoes.

tL8HKLp.jpg

u34jN1a.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    These are some chic & fashionable looks that I would like to to see on the game.

image.php?di=0ITGD.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    These are some chic & fashionable looks that I would like to to see on the game.

image.php?di=0ITGD.jpg

Omg those dresses are beautiful! The yellow one could go with our new shoes potentially! ❤
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'd love some crossover. For example the gorgeous Bal bags in all the colors of the rainbow in K&K I really need the purple one here. It is my apired to bag of choice. I love purses, and while I don't see myself with a purple Giant Flap Chanel, I can envision owning a Aubergine or Wisteria Giant Balenciaga. So when we're not in our gowns, let us carry Bals. so, I have to agree with the others, there are just some looks that we'd love in KKH. Kendall wore our Love Guru dress before KKH came out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Omg those dresses are beautiful! The yellow one could go with our new shoes potentially! ❤

I honestly think that was one of Kim best looks. But she doesn't dress up like that anymore. (Sigh) I really want Khloe catsuit for my new doll. I love Kourtney pea**** colored dress as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Some people from the KKH Instagram community sent me all these outfits/ hairstyles I really hope glu don't ignore us.

rsbrjs.jpg
    2s0ivzb.jpg
    295r138.jpg
    51u4nk.jpg
    21bp1t0.jpg
    25u63au.jpg
  • Options
    I know I've posted some of this stuff in the forum before but here again for the st Patrick's day! Please

nczfic.jpg

14kebv6.jpg
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I've seen this thread on the K&K forums, so I thought I'd bring it over to the KKH forums. I know that KKH is actually quite consistent updating the game, so there are always new outfits. I think that there are a few outfits that Kim wore in real life but isn't in the game. If there are, please post an image(s) of the outfits that Kim wore in real life. Oh, I have an excellent idea. Why not do an event or maybe even an update, where they bring some of Kim's really old outfits into the game. I'm talking about the outfits that Kim wore between 2006-2012. :)
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    I'd like that! Any event is appreciated. Well I'd like to see new daily giftbox items, better and worthy for the 40 K-stars we spend on event giftboxes. I'd also love to see other famous types of clothes that everyone wear. Not just the clothes of the Kardashians and Jennners. But if this happens, what's the point of the game being a Kim Kardashian game if the clothes are not hers to wear? So it's up to you if you want new clothes not based on the Kardashians or not. :)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    I'm glad you agree with me Fin! Also, welcome to the forums!
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Thanks Magriatrix! I hope Glu will be able to make this into a reality.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Yeah, they should also do an event where you're able to get some of the Kardashians' facial features! I always see the Kardashians with awesome hair, eyes, and lips.

• Options
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    I've seen this thread on the K&K forums, so I thought I'd bring it over to the KKH forums. I know that KKH is actually quite consistent updating the game, so there are always new outfits. I think that there are a few outfits that Kim wore in real life but isn't in the game. If there are, please post an image(s) of the outfits that Kim wore in real life. Oh, I have an excellent idea. Why not do an event or maybe even an update, where they bring some of Kim's really old outfits into the game. I'm talking about the outfits that Kim wore between 2006-2012. :)

Which is why this thread is in existence.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting the thread Hoodstar9. :) I merged those threads, and want to remind everyone that if you start a thread we already have active, it may be moved. Hope you guys understand. :)
    Magriatrix wrote: »

Hi. I moved this thread to the existing one. It goes back a while so maybe some of the older outfits you're referring to might be here. I loved her fashion and color sense when she was dating Reggie Bush. Purple top/orange skirt or vice versa comes to mind.
    Fin wrote: »
    I'd like that! Any event is appreciated. Well I'd like to see new daily giftbox items, better and worthy for the 40 K-stars we spend on event giftboxes. I'd also love to see other famous types of clothes that everyone wear. Not just the clothes of the Kardashians and Jennners. But if this happens, what's the point of the game being a Kim Kardashian game if the clothes are not hers to wear? So it's up to you if you want new clothes not based on the Kardashians or not. :)

Thanks again for understanding. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Couldn't find the post but hoping for this coat.

6AL5zse.jpg

I believe we already have that coat in the game. I saw one of my game center friends wear it the other day when I invited her to a gig.

• Options
    Some ideas for hairs for boys

260e744.jpg

xcm5uf.jpg
  • Options
    I still prefer her old style.

tF6djjN.jpg

What she wore on the set of CSI NY

jZ0bCOp.jpg
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I still prefer her old style.

tF6djjN.jpg

What she wore on the set of CSI NY

jZ0bCOp.jpg

She never really looks happy anymore either.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Some ideas for hairs for boys

260e744.jpg

xcm5uf.jpg

The top set of hairstyle drawings all look like Harry Styles! Hee.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Can we please get this outfit of Kimmy K's?! It's too die for!!

E5FB568E-F964-4FD7-9102-F5897D6BF2ED_zpspy5bs3kf.png
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    I want more of Kim and Khloe's old style from 2010-2011 and no more of this Kourtney Kardashian b.s. but then again they do not even listen.

2TECXlp.jpg

Ix9wsNz.jpg

DJrCxiM.jpg
  • Options
    I don't have pics at hand tight now...but let's go back and look at her Bush years. when Reggie's team won superbowl. 2008/99 were good years for her style too She was on fire.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Please Glu :(

13275680_1770440879856122_1391479367_n.jpg?oh=e7d221c73bca10ceca4011bb42ccee3a&oe=5740840C
  • Options
    The jeans are already in the wardrobe

F4OusTu.jpg

LAdXau2.jpg

UErZxJ1.jpg
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Can we please get this outfit of Kimmy K's?! It's too die for!!

E5FB568E-F964-4FD7-9102-F5897D6BF2ED_zpspy5bs3kf.png

Yes this!!! And also any of the Jenner / kardashian dress from met gala PLEASEE!!!
  • Options
    There should have a Kardashian Kollection and Kardashian Beauty event or even an update at this point with bucket loads of makeup, clothing, and accessories with this logo and background. Instead of trash like this.

UG3sCrl.jpg

bJXWHYU.jpg
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    There should have a Kardashian Kollection and Kardashian Beauty event or even an update at this point with bucket loads of makeup, clothing, and accessories with this logo and background. Instead of trash like this.

UG3sCrl.jpg

bJXWHYU.jpg

that's a fun idea! Perhaps why we don't get some of the more 'stylish' clothing is because of some copyright with the designer? I dont even know if it matters, but just a thought.