Options

How many times have you been married?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    my second character is married to my first. i'm not sure if that's gay or narcissism or both but i just wanted to be able to gift myself things. i've lost count how many times i've been married and divorced on my original character but i can't get married anymore. i'm not sure if it's glitched or if i'm still married to someone lol

It's good to know that you can possibly break marriage itself if things get out of control! :p

I've sent my guy & girl on a couple of dates, and one time I had them say filthy things to each other for the ridiculous pictures, but then I felt lonely (and pervy, cuz I WAS being pervy) so now they just date other people again...

It's fun to mess with pretend beautiful people!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    my second character is married to my first. i'm not sure if that's gay or narcissism or both but i just wanted to be able to gift myself things. i've lost count how many times i've been married and divorced on my original character but i can't get married anymore. i'm not sure if it's glitched or if i'm still married to someone lol

Oh my. Are you a Gemini? I thought I was the only strange one, but my identical twins were married to each other in one game. The Smartphone developed a smaller screen, so she's insecure. She's acting like Connie in the Godfather now. Just ran off and married a guy she picked up in Vegas. Very sad.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Oh my. Are you a Gemini? I thought I was the only strange one, but my identical twins were married to each other in one game. The Smartphone developed a smaller screen, so she's insecure. She's acting like Connie in the Godfather now. Just ran off and married a guy she picked up in Vegas. Very sad.

what a coincidence, I was just watching the first and now the second one.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts

nope a libra. well at least i'm not the only one
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    He is beautiful! I'm guessing he's a GC friend? If only they let us take a picture while we're all prettied up. What a wedding picture it is when your other half is wearing something else. :p

My mom doesn't approve of my new boyfriend. Must be the glasses, but I like a guy in glasses so bleh, mother. :o

Oh he's an NPC! Came to a lot of house parties and caught her eye so what can you do? His wardrobe has changed a bit now and has a new tattoo, the coat was a bit much back then.

I like glasses too very sexy nerd geek chic!

imagejpg1_zps328b2ae1.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lyanna, is he a model named Wyatt??
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    Have been married 4 times, 2 from the same man. ugh its so hard to find some good looking npc >.<
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh he's an NPC! Came to a lot of house parties and caught her eye so what can you do? His wardrobe has changed a bit now and has a new tattoo, the coat was a bit much back then.

imagejpg1_zps328b2ae1.jpg

He is so cute!!!
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »

Oh, don't let him go now! That's a keeper!
  • Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    I married only once, because I found the cutest guy right at the beginning.

1zmp17c.jpg

Even though he's kind of creepy, he keeps stocking me where ever I go and I have suspicions that he cloned himself to be in all my houses and vehicles at once just so he can say these pathetic sentences all the time. But never mind he's cute and wears everything I tell him to wear so there's no need for divorce.
  • Options
    what a coincidence, I was just watching the first and now the second one.

I love those coincidences. And I love the Godfather franchise. Even 3. I'd love a Michael Corleone type in the game. Or a Sonny Corinthos. I'll post some wedding pics later.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Have been married 4 times, 2 from the same man. ugh its so hard to find some good looking npc >.<

This brings up an interesting thought. Is it better to marry a NPC or a friend? From the sociological standpoint, a forum friend is more satisfying because your friend is everywhere you go. However, if you just can't hold up the rigor of dating and responsibility when Maria calls and says "You better take Roscoe out for a romantic getaway. And I'll let the paps know....." then an NPC spouse would be better. If you mess up with that relationship, you haven't lost a friend.

oh, and BTW littlemsJojo, welcome and if you aren't playing with real people yet, you should visit the subforum Friends and Gifting. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends Playing with real people gives better rewards and payouts and just more connection to the people here. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This brings up an interesting thought. Is it better to marry a NPC or a friend? From the sociological standpoint, a forum friend is more satisfying because your friend is everywhere you go. However, if you just can't hold up the rigor of dating and responsibility when Maria calls and says "You better take Roscoe out for a romantic getaway. And I'll let the paps know....." then an NPC spouse would be better. If you mess up with that relationship, you haven't lost a friend.

oh, and BTW littlemsJojo, welcome and if you aren't playing with real people yet, you should visit the subforum Friends and Gifting. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends Playing with real people gives better rewards and payouts and just more connection to the people here. ;)

Thanks ~ :D Yea, I posted one topic there and also awaiting for GC friends :3 I've got 2 from the past but sadly both went inactive xD marrying a friend in the game is what I haven't tried yet and I think that could be better than the npc's I keep finding around.
  • Options
    ok, but be careful if you marry a friend, then you can't let it end. Otherwise you can't play with that person in the game. At least that's been my experience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok, but be careful if you marry a friend, then you can't let it end. Otherwise you can't play with that person in the game. At least that's been my experience.

woah talk about commitment xD thanks for the headsup! o.ob ps: using mobile and I cant find the emojis lols
  • Options
    I love those coincidences. And I love the Godfather franchise. Even 3. I'd love a Michael Corleone type in the game. Or a Sonny Corinthos. I'll post some wedding pics later.

Yes, especially Sonny. That forest of chest hair. :D
    Though I'm still a sucker for Al Pacino, always loved him.
  • Options

lmaoooo we're watching #2 right now!!!
  • Options
    Yes, especially Sonny. That forest of chest hair. :D
    Though I'm still a sucker for Al Pacino, always loved him.

Oh yes. I think I need a long cool drink. So many people don't get it. But OMG. Right?

Wish wrote: »
    lmaoooo we're watching #2 right now!!!

Yes, when you see Connie in tears and desperate after the trail of men, think of my poor little Smartphone Z. And when you see her stoic transformation, that will be her upgrade. lol.

Look at this. I was going to try and keep it on topic, But
    "Everytime I think I'm out, you Dolls pull me back in!"

Marriage Topic, I think we can convince LeyshlaG™ to go for the Liz Taylor Special. I did promise a top notch party for her here in the threads. BUT.....we're hearing trouble of people marrying a 4th time. I'd hate to push her to that place where she can't commit again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh yes. I think I need a long cool drink. So many people don't get it. But OMG. Right?

I've always been a sucker for De Niro... in #2.... he's soooo handsome!
  • Options

Yes, when you see Connie in tears and desperate after the trail of men, think of my poor little Smartphone Z. And when you see her stoic transformation, that will be her upgrade. lol.

Look at this. I was going to try and keep it on topic, But
    "Everytime I think I'm out, you Dolls pull me back in!"

Marriage Topic, I think we can convince LeyshlaG™ to go for the Liz Taylor Special. I did promise a top notch party for her here in the threads. BUT.....we're hearing trouble of people marrying a 4th time. I'd hate to push her to that place where she can't commit again.

No one shall pass me! There's still hope if Cassio comes into the picture. I WILL have that party! :p
    I've always been a sucker for De Niro... in #2.... he's soooo handsome!

Yes! Him, too!
  • Options
    Mrsarchuleta89 has the cutest set of pics; she found avatars that look just like her and her real-life husband. It was so adorable. She posted them over in the gifting and friends forum. If you see this, hon, you should add your pics to this thread! I loved it.

• Options
    He asked and I said YES!! :D Just became Mrs. Vito. A nice Italian ring to it and here comes The Godfather memories. Can someone be my Corleone? :o

bJBTG1X.png?1

Oh, and Koko I actually mistook Sonny for Vincent, Sonny's son. They both have the lovely chest hair, so no big difference! ;)
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Lol congrats Leyshla :)
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Lol congrats Leyshla :)

Thank you, darlinggg. :o
  • Options
    What a beautiful bride!! <33
  • Options
    Lyanna, is he a model named Wyatt??

He's a celebrity called Aidan, you must have his doppelgänger in your game? Xx

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    He asked and I said YES!! :D Just became Mrs. Vito. A nice Italian ring to it and here comes The Godfather memories. Can someone be my Corleone? :o

bJBTG1X.png?1

Oh, and Koko I actually mistook Sonny for Vincent, Sonny's son. They both have the lovely chest hair, so no big difference! ;)

Beautiful couple! I didn't even think about getting the groom a tux for our wedding I assumed he'd be sorted out by the organiser! Xx

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    That is an exquisite wedding ring, Mrs.Vito! Lucky duck. Congrats again!

• Options
    Congratulations Mrs. Corleone, Ooops I mean Vito. Wink Wink. Lovely wedding. I left my gift with the big burly ushers with the Machine guns (and the thick chest hair) at the entrance. See it over there in the corner? Hope you like Blue.
    BentleyAzure2.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dang, Koko! That's a sweeeeeet gift!

<runs off to call venue, caterers>

Say, Helostark, Wannabe... either of you awake and ready to make a rash decision because you want to share a Bentley? You can even hold my new purse sometimes! <I hear that men just love holding purses for us>