Options

How many times have you been married?

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Beautiful couple! I didn't even think about getting the groom a tux for our wedding I assumed he'd be sorted out by the organiser! Xx

Good thing the tux comes with the groom. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Thank you, we appreciate it! Also thanks for the envelopes of money! Honeymoon time! ;):o
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    He's a celebrity called Aidan, you must have his doppelgänger in your game? Xx

Must be.... he's the sexiest!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Dang, Koko! That's a sweeeeeet gift!

<runs off to call venue, caterers>

Say, Helostark, Wannabe... either of you awake and ready to make a rash decision because you want to share a Bentley? You can even hold my new purse sometimes! <I hear that men just love holding purses for us>

You don't have to ask me twice ;) a Bentley for a small task of holding a purse? I am so in!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    He asked and I said YES!! :D Just became Mrs. Vito. A nice Italian ring to it and here comes The Godfather memories. Can someone be my Corleone? :o

bJBTG1X.png?1

Oh, and Koko I actually mistook Sonny for Vincent, Sonny's son. They both have the lovely chest hair, so no big difference! ;)

Beautiful! That's the dress I want for my second marriage. Yeah I am already planning lol! Congrats :) *champagne toast*

Btw LeyshlaGisel, is he a GC friend or NPC? I love the glasses/"nerdy" look :) I might have to get Helostark those glasses!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Beautiful! That's the dress I want for my second marriage. Yeah I am already planning lol! Congrats :) *champagne toast*

Btw LeyshlaGisel, is he a GC friend or NPC? I love the glasses/"nerdy" look :) I might have to get Helostark those glasses!

Thank you! Yes, he's a GC friend. It's all I ever date now. :)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You don't have to ask me twice ;) a Bentley for a small task of holding a purse? I am so in!

Well, there might be SLIGHTLY more to it than holding the bag, but it'll all be fun stuff... First Luz and Jesse get that Vegas suite named after them, then they use it to binge-watch Game of Thrones (the season premiere!) and eat junk food, then they gamble a horrifying amount of money away, then they go out to see bad Vegas-strip shows (not necessary strip-shows, but we can try anything!), and it just goes on & on & on from there...

But at least there's no SNOW for five minutes!

Alright, so Jesse has at least one lady... Yum, sexy nerd glasses! I had the same thought for my guy, will try them out sometime later so there isn't a stampede of sexy nerds in this place.

<so glad sexy nerds is now a thing. I've been surrounded by garden-variety nerds my whole life; I am one! Nerds deserve some sexy credit! I'm grateful to Big Bang Theory for helping, even if the sexiest one is a normally-pretty waitress/pharmaceuticals sales rep. It's all progress. Yay, Bernadette and Amy too!>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I've been married twice in the game. My first husband was a bit of a d1ck, he would often threaten me with divorce if I was away for too long. It's hard being an A-lister, jet setting off to Vegas, Miami, Sydney and Paris all in one weekend. So one day I called him out on it and now we're divorced. My new husband is great. He got a little naggy just after getting married but we talked it out and now he is the sweetest guy. Although I think I want to stray...
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    jyballerinajyballerina Registered Users 8 Posts
    Stupid question, but how are you adding photos to your post? I want to but can't seem to figure it out on this forum...
    Game Center: jyballerina
  • Options
    Stupid question, but how are you adding photos to your post? I want to but can't seem to figure it out on this forum...

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125907-How-to-Post-a-Picture-Here

Hi hon! We have a thread about it, but it just had disappeared onto the second General Discussion forum page, ie, sank out of existence. This is one way to do it. Hope you find it helpful!

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-02-21-10-42-59_zps913f78eb.png

Married only once but so over this in desperate need of Prozac guy.I want someone happy, not someone who I have to put on suicide watch. Every date we go on starts with something similar to this depressive attitude . Plus he's taking me to the poorhouse with all his "I miss you calls".
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    So I just got divorced lol. Going for the GC hubby! Divorce party at my Miami mansion, you're all invited!
  • Options
    Screenshot_2015-02-21-10-42-59_zps913f78eb.png

Married only once but so over this in desperate need of Prozac guy.I want someone happy, not someone who I have to put on suicide watch. Every date we go on starts with something similar to this depressive attitude . Plus he's taking me to the poorhouse with all his "I miss you calls".

LMAO my current third hubby is a Funeral Director (but hot)... he says superrrrr weird stuff, usually about how he was worried that I would wear something terrible, but was happy to be wrong!?!?

Your doll looks gorgeous btw!!! :)
  • Options
    So I just got divorced lol. Going for the GC hubby! Divorce party at my Miami mansion, you're all invited!

Woooohooo Congrats.....

I'm on the lookout for my #4!!! ;)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wish, are you trying to snag the La Liz celebration we've promised Leyshla if she marries 7 different spouses. Tru Liz Taylor was married 8 times, but it was 7 men. So, I think you're neck and neck now. But we don't want anyone breaking their marriageability. over a commemorative Plaque Graphic, and an awesome in forum reception.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    LMAO my current third hubby is a Funeral Director (but hot)... he says superrrrr weird stuff, usually about how he was worried that I would wear something terrible, but was happy to be wrong!?!?

Your doll looks gorgeous btw!!! :)
    Thanks,*flips hair*I use eau de toliet (toliet bowl water) on my hair everyday to give it this natural shine. I just push the dog away from it every morning, dunk my head into it and Voila! Lol
    "
    I play Stardom in addition to this game and I had this one boyfriend where no matter how expensive the place was , always started the date with something negative like'"well I guess this place will do"or it's not half as bad as I thought it will be, but it's not great" or something similar haughty sounding. Jeez, he was such a ****, I kicked him to the curb the second I met another A-lister. Natually , I was only using him for the fans:). I'm always running into him now and of course, he wants to get back together but no way.

ETA: erm.. didn't know a word that rhymes with "lurk" and starts with a "j" was a bad word. Whoops, my bad
  • Options
    Wish, are you trying to snag the La Liz celebration we've promised Leyshla if she marries 7 different spouses. Tru Liz Taylor was married 8 times, but it was 7 men. So, I think you're neck and neck now. But we don't want anyone breaking their marriageability. over a commemorative Plaque Graphic, and an awesome in forum reception.

Ha!

Yes, she married Richard Burton twice!! I remember seeing an interview of them together & she said that he took jabs at her, calling her a fat cow... & she made fun of his pockmarked skin... yikes... how loving :/

She was something else... :)
  • Options
    Erm.. didn't know a word that rhymes with "lurk" and starts with a "j" was a bad word. Whoops, my bad

Perhaps they're concerned that one might put that word with "off" following it? :D
  • Options
    No, I think it's more likely worry that they'd put that word, with "chicken" following it.

If that stuff's done wrong, you can have indigestion for the rest of your life...not to mention having the runs after the first suffering is over!

Glu wouldn't want to risk that.

<they probably thought of yours, too, though. might be a problem>

<<so glad you're back, Wish. you really are the fun stuff>>

• Options
    (((((Luz)))))
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I haven't been married once...I seem to date douchebags or e Listers. Need to find someone lovely ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    starshaped wrote: »
    I haven't been married once...I seem to date douchebags or e Listers. Need to find someone lovely ☺

Look for those friends!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Gc friends are far better than Npcs! I mean seriously, where have they've been all my life?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Everything's better the second time around ;) and yes, I married my male character lol.

VCKxwTV.jpg
    w78p72B.jpg
  • Options
    starshaped wrote: »

Clever girl!! :)
  • Options
    I got dumped today!!!

Stood hubby #3 up three days in a row... that did the trick.

I'm a divorced woman :)
  • Options
    Congratulations! Now I have someone to hang with while we await for our next Prince Charmings ;)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I got dumped today!!!

Stood hubby #3 up three days in a row... that did the trick.

I'm a divorced woman :)

Three times? I fell asleep once, and woke up the next morning my tablet divorced my phone, or did my phone divorce my tablet? Anyway, it took you 3? I still can't get used to declining a date when they call.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Three times? I fell asleep once, and woke up the next morning my tablet divorced my phone, or did my phone divorce my tablet? Anyway, it took you 3? I still can't get used to declining a date when they call.

Me either, I just would put off the date as long as possible and then hope I got the shorter time. dates.

Were you able to bet your phone and tablet back together by paying up with stars?
  • Options
    I still can't get used to declining a date when they call.

I've never actually "declined" a date... I just stand them up :)

First day, they just call & ask you out again like nothing is wrong... day two, they're all mopey faced & make lightly veiled threats if you click their pink bubbles... day three... angry pink faces... better date fast... or they'll want a divorce.

I went from #1 Couple to #17 after not dating for only 2 days!