~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Which eyes are these
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's always terrifying when you try to open the KKH game after a cache sweep and it takes just a little too long to load...
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    iOS platform
    So with all the rain we've had this summer my roof decided it had enough and got a leak last Friday. I'm sitting at home watching TV and hear someone on the roof. Apparently hubby called someone to fix it but didn't let me know. But my dumb brain immediately goes to those horror stories where someone is living in your attic... and this is why I drink 🍷
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @JasmineKKH Thank you!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Just a quick question. For anybody who plays Kkh on their tablet, does anybody knows if I can connect to my job's wifi from there? I was thinking about to play the sys event but I dunno if I can submit more looks while I'm taking my break at my job on Sun. I'm not even gonna bother to ask an employee who works for whole foods there for the wifi pw.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited September 2019
    If the wifi is protected you won't be able to connect to it without a password. But if there's an open wifi signal, then your tablet should be able to connect and the game work. The wifi should have a little lock icon next to it if it's protected.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @soundspretty ah ok then thanks doll 🙂 I'm an employee for Amazon prime but I'm working at whole foods supermarket. When my 4g wifi was acting slow on my phone, someone suggested to me to switch to my job's wifi from my phone and it worked for me. I didnt have to end up asking the employee who worked there for the wifi pw. I think that my job's wifi is open to the public and anybody can have access to it. I even noticed that the customers at my job be using their laptop there at my job's lounge.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos these are so beautiful and detailed! And the fact that you did it with ms paint?? Incredible. This forum is so lucky you share your work!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Omg, the story behind this 2020 I’m watching is literally insane, I might have to change it🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Is anyone here a huge Planet Earth fan? Every time I watch it, I’m just in awe — the snow leopard with its huge fluffy tail! That guy base jumping into a cave full of snakes and bats! When the wildebeest try to cross the river but it’s full of crocodiles! The flashy and fabulous bird of paradise! And David Attenborough — what a freaking treasure — his voice conveys so much humor and foreboding and wonder.

If you watch this series, tell me some of your favorite moments!

PS 😂 that bird on the bottom is like “hey girl, you wanna dance? Let me get your number” and she’s like “god leave me alone!”
    My dolls favorite outfits!!!
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    This absolute gem I got from my kollection 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am a very Happy Kokonut.  Just found out PuterHead is thinking about converting our RoadKing to a trike.  My neurosurgeon got really mad at me when I asked if I could ride again.  And PuterHead hurt his knee so he can't ride....but a trike takes out the leaning on my part, and the stability Puterhead needs......it would look something like this.

Ours is Silver, this is Navy, but otherwise it's our bike converted....you know he never should have mentioned this.  I'm ready to dig out my helmet.  I just conditioned my gloves the other day......(this is just about as Apropos of Nuthin as they come)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2019
    I thought my fellow Office fans would appreciate this. Today is my anniversary and I got this note along with my flowers:

(Mia and Chloe are our dog's names)

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @soundspretty I mean, that’s just pretty killer, right?
    iOS platform
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @soundspretty that’s the cutest thing everrrr. Happy anniversary 💖
    Do I have any “Big Brother” fans?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy anniversary!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @soundspretty HAPPY ANNIVERSARY❤️❤️❤️That is so adorable!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I thought my fellow Office fans would appreciate this. Today is my anniversary and I got this note along with my flowers:

(Mia and Chloe are our dog's names)

Awwwww that is so sweet.  Happy Anniversary  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Hey guys! Is there any body on the forum that has or is studying criminology?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh happy anniversary @soundspretty! I love anniversaries 😊 what are you doing to celebrate?
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This is just an appreciation post to @SisSnappedLikeThanos because God really went all out when he made her. She's literally the funniest person I have ever met. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Here comes another monday... only God knows how much I cant stand mondays jesus I rly hate my job

just getting it off my chest...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I quit my job today. lol 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language