Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    It's 8:22am over here I have to go to work in exactly 13 minutes but I'm still in my bed =_= I soooo don't want to go.
    Thank God It's Friday.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Chanrin, I feel you. Thankfully I'm no longer working my old 9 to 5 kinda job.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    That's exactly the kind of job I'm working, and I don't even like it one bit. I started mid July but I already plan on quitting :'D I'm depressed enough as it is, I don't need a boring job to add to that -_-
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Charli: Didn't you eat your camel? I thought I saw something about that - or was I dreaming?

Koko: I love deer. They are so beautiful and gentle. Once I saw a whole family of deer standing still in the winter time just at the holidays. They were in the midst of gently falling snow. I thought at first they were a lawn decoration! Then they blinked. One of the most surprising and beautiful natural sights ever.
  • Options
    I keep hearing about the Black Friday thing, anyone care to enlighten me what was the event?

Also, the Halloween one.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I keep hearing about the Black Friday thing, anyone care to enlighten me what was the event?

Also, the Halloween one.

Black Friday is a huge sale day in the US (the day after Thanksgiving).
    Last year all K Star items were 50% off and if I recall correctly, sale lasted a week.

PhotoGrid_1443886237806_zpsmhyon3p5.jpg

Halloween is where players got the vampire teeth and a chance to win 3 different costumes.

PhotoGrid_1443886366200_zpsk5k2ntci.jpg

PhotoGrid_1443145112617_zpsjp9ne981.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Memories......................great screenshots thanks DMV Doll. The only thing I didn't get from the halloween costume on any of my games was the mask. And Black Friday was awesome. We got absolutely FREE boxes for about a week, and as the shot shows, the earner outfit had 6 days to complete.

Relaxes pace, Joyful camaraderie here on the forum, and a very positive atmostphere while it felt like Glu was encouraging us to tap our way to all the prizes. Very different feel nowadays. I hope the holidays turn the clock back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Black Friday! It was the first of its kind, so it will always be special. Guys got the black suit and golden watch from DMV Doll's pic. :)
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Charli: Didn't you eat your camel? I thought I saw something about that - or was I dreaming?

Yeah I posted a picture in a past weekend event thread!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Black Friday looks awesome! So does Halloween! I am honestly scared that neither will live up to it this year.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Koko thanks!!

Awesome, what a pity I didn't learn about this game from the start. It looked fun back then. Nobody knows about this time. But I'll be hopeful!! Black Friday is about a month away right? The Halloween one is awesome too, daily box? For a straight whole week? WOW.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The Halloween one is awesome too, daily box? For a straight whole week? WOW.

Same during the Holiday Celebration! Green boxes for a whole week with exclusive clothing. And then the Christmas Card, Countdown at Times Square.
    Wasn't very familiar to the concept of the game and kept losing fans, but still snagged all the outfits! ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'm drooling.
    PM to add
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Almost every weekend, my game screws up and "restarts" my events so I never really get to finish them.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Also very upset that I spent 40 K stars on the event box ( I REALLY want the hair) and got a non event shirt. Then I won the 40 k stars back in the daily boxes, spent it again only to get a non even dress. Sooo sick and tired of them being cheaters!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Blade -- have you contacted Glu about your game crashing every week? I've seen lots of complaints in here but never that one. There has to be something wrong.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I got the flu. I keep sniffing and sneezing every minute, maybe that's why I'm so frustrated about the gift box hair and not thinking straight now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yea I do almost every weekend. They write back saying they'll look into it but I just have to wait it out a few hours which sucks because I'll be in the middle of a job. This weekend it has taken me so long to win the event items
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    To KKH_Staff: I just want to thank you for your message from yesterday. I want to send you a reply pm, but your inbox is full.

If my second adopted child is missing from my game, will the next update help with that, too? Should I stop being lazy and submit a ticket for him? Thanks so much!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Koko thanks!!

Awesome, what a pity I didn't learn about this game from the start. It looked fun back then. Nobody knows about this time. But I'll be hopeful!! Black Friday is about a month away right? The Halloween one is awesome too, daily box? For a straight whole week? WOW.

Black Friday is always the day after Thanksgiving. This year Black Friday will be November 27th.

Halloween is October 31st.
    Kim's birthday is October 21st.
    I'm hoping that Glu has some awesome things in store for us.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Luz!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Should I stop being lazy and submit a ticket for him?

Yeah you should!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Vats! How's it going? I held off on submitting a ticket because that's never helped me before; I only get a response weeks after the issue has already been resolved via other means...

I hadn't thought to check in here for a few days, but when I did there was a message that the new update should help with my particular issues. I'll go ahead and start that ticket I guess.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I just sent a ticket once for the problem with the babies eyes, you have more experience with this than I have, but I guess that the more people to report the problem gets more visibility.

There are several people that the baby's name is being changed periodically within the wardrobe, but as we haven't made any complaints so far they haven't fixed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    They were advised about this, it was updated in the Issues thread. That's all part of the Android problems currently being addressed. I made sure that one got in. The whole wardrobe thing hasn't been fixed yet, and it's all due to GooglePlay constraints. I think I posted it Thursday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Vats! How's it going? I held off on submitting a ticket because that's never helped me before; I only get a response weeks after the issue has already been resolved via other means...

I hadn't thought to check in here for a few days, but when I did there was a message that the new update should help with my particular issues. I'll go ahead and start that ticket I guess.

Let me check my pms. I know I relayed this info. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They were advised about this, it was updated in the Issues thread. That's all part of the Android problems currently being addressed. I made sure that one got in. The whole wardrobe thing hasn't been fixed yet, and it's all due to GooglePlay constraints. I think I posted it Thursday?

Thanks for letting me know! I usually ignore the support session when I don't have a problem on my game because I believe in the law of attraction and if I'm getting all that bad information that can happen to me!

Game of thrones fans, are you following the news from the shooting of sixth season?

I'm so excited!!! Today I read some news that I believe will make Eselle very happy, but I promise I won't make spoilers!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Teaser! Teaser! I'm so behind in what I should be doing. I'm hanging my head. But I got a lot done on something, so it's just finsih now. I miss making graphics.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I have not been on forums very often --school, pressure, homework. I just finished watching the pilot for a new show called 'Scream Queens.' How are you guys doing?
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I have not been on forums very often --school, pressure, homework. I just finished watching the pilot for a new show called 'Scream Queens.' How are up you guys doing?

Omg scream queens is so good! I'm watching the newest episode right now.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Speaking of Halloween time shows, who's excited about the American Horror Story premier tomorrow?!

I can't wait to see Lady Gaga in this show. I think they made an excellent choice casting her in a leading role.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I have not been on forums very often --school, pressure, homework. I just finished watching the pilot for a new show called 'Scream Queens.' How are up you guys doing?

I've tried to like Scream Queens but I think that I'm about 20 years too old. I'm a big fan of Nip/Tuck, Popular, Glee, and The New Normal and I can appreciate the various American Horror Stories but Scream Queens just seems inane to me.
    Holly
    I play on iOS